Русская мафия! [Complete]

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
35 messages in 100 minutes
c'mon guys we need to break tbd's postcount record. try harder
But trying harder is too hard...

Well, I'm kinda just waiting for everyone to sort of, "check in" with their first post. Until that happens people usually just go around with beginning joke posts.
Plus what is there to really say? Nothing good never seems to come from Day 0's. :p Nothing except usually the jokes and questions.
Speaking of questions, anyone got any? Any hypotheses about what might be "wacky" about this game? :p

Or should we just wait out the 24 hours and do the (right) thing of voting Soviet Bear? Who's with me!? :D
Anybody? No? No?....
... Okay.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
was not being serious jkang
just first maf game in a while, people are gonna be active
that's about one third of a post per minute

until priz answers my question about day length we might have a gimmick of extremely short days but that hopefully isn't true

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
As always, I'm pushing for a no-lynch on day 0, because I'd like to avoid someone innocent dying, especially right off the bat. I mean, there's always a chance we'd hit Mafia, but that's just it- a chance.

Vote no-lynch

JKangaroo

Reaction score
was not being serious jkang
just first maf game in a while, people are gonna be active
that's about one third of a post per minute
I know. x)
Mine was also partly a joke (and wouldn't it be amazing/hilarious if we reach TBD's post count), but also partly trying to start some discussion.

And I would think only today would be 24 hours since it's Day 0 and usually not much happens on the first day with nothing to go on :eek:
24 hours easy day sessions would be a bit weird, especially with the showing in the sign-up thread showing a lot of people are a bit busy atm.
[I know I was hoping to get the first few days through before the new semester started, which sadly didn't happen and the semester started earlier than I expected. x) ]

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is it though?
The day is exactly 24 hours after all. ;)
And the day did start about 2.5 hours ago + possible not a lot of discussion that can be done from timezones in 24 hours.

So I guess nothing can be really too quick, at least for today. :p
it really is too quick though, the deadline gives us little time to even live into the game as it is, why want to cut it even shorter? plus no lynch on d0 is always beneficial to scum, so slight fos on naoh now

erik5456

Reaction score
HELLO COMRADES!!!! I am old Sacha here to tell you that mother Russia came to me in a dream. Mother Russia said that animals taste good and we should eat them and that electricity is bad and we should smite it. I THINK WE ALL KNOW BEST LYNCH OPTION

Reactions: Nottykitten

erik5456

Reaction score
HELLO COMRADES!!!! I am old Sacha here to tell you that mother Russia came to me in a dream. Mother Russia said that animals taste good and we should eat them and that electricity is bad and we should smite it. I THINK WE ALL KNOW BEST LYNCH OPTION
Vote jolteon42

JKangaroo

Reaction score
it really is too quick though, the deadline gives us little time to even live into the game as it is, why want to cut it even shorter? plus no lynch on d0 is always beneficial to scum, so slight fos on naoh now
I was thinking more in terms of an "actual vote" (no lynch or X person for lynch) and not a joke vote, than the no-lynch specifically, since I have no current opinion on which should be used this day/right now.
So I guess, misinterpretation on my part?

Also post slightly done jokingly because, it's day 0. ;)
(That last one I mean, or possibly just all of them. I'm mostly just making conversation until more people show up like I mentioned in my discussion post)