12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

hipmeow

Reaction score
firstly im litterally just going for hk purely because thats what my heart tells me to do like id i was cop again id try and make it less obvious seeing as last time two people figured me out one of them being a MAFIA

but just saying gunsaver sounds dumb so im still going to follow my heart

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So, im not a gunner, im a gunsaver. What does that mean? I can select a player at night, and the next day, if they are shot, the miss chance becomes 100%. It counts as a shot for successive shots. Remember when inf got shot and he didnt die, ye, i targetted inf last night.

Assuming i would panick in a game im not taking serious after ive been mafia like 4 times in a row is a bold assumption. Also if i didnt have miller trait i would not have considered hip having me as scum, but rather him going after me for no reason. I recal a situation like this one before, not sure when.
idk what to make of this claim tbh

like i can see it being a thing i guess?

but i can easily see it being either a maf role or a fakeclaim, stemming from you thinking hip was cop and visited you last night so deciding your only way out was to fakeclaim miller (and you wouldn't necessarily need to feel 'panicked' or take the game seriously to do that) and to make your claim a bit more believable you play into the whole ltin missing his shot thing since it conveniently makes sense

and i still struggle to believe we have a miller in a 12 player setup since that seems a bit harsh but would alisha think it was harsh, idk tbh

hipmeow

Reaction score
also just saying his ability actually works against town like it results in us losing a gunner

im 100% staying with my vote his role name sounds super fake and the role itself seems to be more detrimental to town than actually helpful

plus it makes perfect sense for mafia to have a sort of doctorish role makes it so that the guns dont completely ruin their chances

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So now that I've thought about it, if HK's claim is legit, then I think that would mean that a mafia aligned gunner likely exists too. Unless, of course the role is mafia aligned, in which case that would make me start asking questions of Unu.

Regardless, I think we could learn quite a bit from an HK lynch

Snipe HKCaper

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also just saying his ability actually works against town like it results in us losing a gunner

im 100% staying with my vote his role name sounds super fake and the role itself seems to be more detrimental to town than actually helpful

plus it makes perfect sense for mafia to have a sort of doctorish role makes it so that the guns dont completely ruin their chances
not if he stops a mafia gunner from killing a townie aka ltin shooting me!

but i guess you dont believe there is a mafia gunner so that point doesn't convince you

i could see alisha adding a role which basically is a day-doctor, assuming maf has 1-2 guns they can use

but i could also see it being a maf doctor role as well like you say so idk

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Because i have the miller trait im guessing im one of the stronger town prs, if you wanna kill me, that would really suck, but if that happens then when i flip town look at the players who voted me without a (good) original reason.

Im placing too much trust in inf, but please, i (likely) saved you, and out of all players here, if you are town, you should be able to see im town. Hip is being dumb and has no good reason to susp me. Im basically a doc like role centered around gunners. Unu, you are good with odds. My claim is likely seeing how inf didnt die.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because i have the miller trait im guessing im one of the stronger town prs, if you wanna kill me, that would really suck, but if that happens then when i flip town look at the players who voted me without a (good) original reason.

Im placing too much trust in inf, but please, i (likely) saved you, and out of all players here, if you are town, you should be able to see im town. Hip is being dumb and has no good reason to susp me. Im basically a doc like role centered around gunners. Unu, you are good with odds. My claim is likely seeing how inf didnt die.
question for you, why did you say you didn't think there'd be a mafia gunner, if your role is this

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
question for you, why did you say you didn't think there'd be a mafia gunner, if your role is this
That opinion is not related to my role. It just feels like the game is, vanilla tonwie is gunner. That, to me, leaves no room for mafia gunner. I could be wrong, its just a feel. I guess that could be a weird feel if i consider my role, since, why would i prevent gunner kills if only townies are gunner. I guess town cant be trusted at times. I tried not to take the game to seriously at first and not think things trough a lot. I mean, if it saves me, id be wiling to test the theory out on ltin, but some players eagerness to kill me, since lets be real im not looking to good on surface, worries me.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
thing is i just find it unlikely we have a miller in a 12 player setup where the mafia has at least one gun, since that gives us only 2 mislynches before mafia can shoot someone and win, which would be balanced, but with a miller on top of that, that just seems too unfair on town and i think alisha probably would've seen that?

and i have to assume there's a maf with at least one gun if i am to believe your claim anyway because without a maf gunner i don't believe your role would be town either so there's not really a way around it where your role seems fair

so ive decided my townie vibes on you are probably wrong and youre probs scum after all

vote hk

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hey y'all. It's finals week next week, and though that won't be bad, these next few days running up to it will be, so I won't be very active (as I haven't been the last few) for a couple days.
just fyi

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
thing is i just find it unlikely we have a miller in a 12 player setup where the mafia has at least one gun, since that gives us only 2 mislynches before mafia can shoot someone and win, which would be balanced, but with a miller on top of that, that just seems too unfair on town and i think alisha probably would've seen that?
To be fair, given that there's at least a few town-aligned gunners, the kill ratio is skewed pretty weirdly in the sense that town could likely get 2 kills per day barring shenanigans like what HK claims to have pulled. This isn't a standard setup where town kills to mafia kills is a one to one ratio.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
My vote is staying on HK. Here's my perspective:
The miller claim is a fallback in case someone happened to have a report on him.
The claim itself looks like a capitalization on the fact the inf didn't die to Ltin.
The role in context helps mafia more than it would help town, since a mafia 'gunsaver' knows his buddies and can keep them from getting killed by the town's gunners, which might I remind you, are more numerous than any potential mafia gunner.

The following assumes the following hypothetical things: HK's ability is real, but he's mafia. Inf is also mafia.
So what I think happened, HK used his ability on Inf, who was aware of this protection and was willing to get into a gunfight with a potential gunner knowing he'd be safe. This gives some clarity on the Ltin-Inf shootout.

Mega-tinfoil hat theory: HK, Inf, and Ltin are all mafia and this whole day was a setup to have two "confirmed" gunners.
[I don't think that's the case, but it's worth mentioning]

So we lynch HK today, and then inf by association.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
To be fair, given that there's at least a few town-aligned gunners, the kill ratio is skewed pretty weirdly in the sense that town could likely get 2 kills per day barring shenanigans like what HK claims to have pulled. This isn't a standard setup where town kills to mafia kills is a one to one ratio.
yeah but even so, we get 2 mislynches/misfires and then we've lost, and a miller role on top of that seems unlikely to me

So we lynch HK today, and then inf by association.
or hk just decided to target me to look town with his actions, or he didn't actually target me and like you said it's him capitalising on ltin missing to make me look scum if he dies

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
honestly, i dont know what to say at this point. Good luck and have fun with the rest of the game I guess. I'll be waiting in deadchat with a big portion of, 'you were wrong'. Smh, this is why i lurk. Try to do something right for once, and get lynched because its '' unbelievable'. Cant fathom nobody is giving me the benefit of the doubt on a role that is actually real for once.

Dont forget to massclaim tomorow to keep the game spicy. Honestly, yall should still massclaim today, so maf doesnt have more time to coordinate.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I feel like i sound exactly how scum would sound in my situation. Kinda sucks. When i flip town. Make hip and tim claim first i guess. Especially getting some bad vibes from tim.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
honestly, i dont know what to say at this point. Good luck and have fun with the rest of the game I guess. I'll be waiting in deadchat with a big portion of, 'you were wrong'. Smh, this is why i lurk. Try to do something right for once, and get lynched because its '' unbelievable'. Cant fathom nobody is giving me the benefit of the doubt on a role that is actually real for once.

Dont forget to massclaim tomorow to keep the game spicy. Honestly, yall should still massclaim today, so maf doesnt have more time to coordinate.
I mean if we gave everyone the 'benefit of the doubt' we'd never lynch anybody and then town would lose every game

it's pretty rare mafia make a claim that's just completely unbelievable, most of the time you have to go with what seems most likely to lynch scum

I feel like i sound exactly how scum would sound in my situation. Kinda sucks. When i flip town. Make hip and tim claim first i guess. Especially getting some bad vibes from tim.
is hip just vibes as well?