[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
im just going to take all credit for towns win for my amazing result on poke also i didnt get lynched d1 i think that deserves a medal
thats rude
but tbh i guess hip was instrumental since it was his comment to boo about giving the doll to someone else that swayed boo despite me saying THE EXACT SAME THING BEFORE

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So, a few things I'd like to say about the game.

I had two major goals when creating the setup:
1) Incorporate a non-player visitable entity. This ended up taking the form of the Machine. In order to keep it from seeming shoehorned, I had to create roles to fit in with it, as well as modify classic roles to use it.
2) Make a lot of third parties. I wanted to give some of them enough incentive to cooperate with town so as not to unbalance the game, and I don't think I did badly in that, Mischief simply had other plans <3

And here's the night action sheet.

• Congrats
Reactions: Duffie and Boooo

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Awards!

Ahhhh! - Mooglie - No game is complete without a frenzied monologue from Mooglie, and this game certainly had no shortage of them.

Net Hostility - Mischief - Despite having the opportunity to fly under the radar and blend in with town, Mischief decided to take a different route and aggressively try to push claims out of people.

<o> - Infected - Inf never ceases to amaze me with his role deduction, calling out 3 or 4 town roles in mafia chat by night 2.

"Nah" - HKCaper - HK's roleblocks kept mafia safe from hip for a long while, and also freed them up to kill other targets. Until eventually deciding Ltin was the priority target, resulting in Ltin not being able to get enough kills to win and keeping him alive to sus him out in the end.

Extinguished - Ltin - In my opinion, Ltin had the worst luck this game. Blocked Night 1, blocked again Night 5, then his douse was prevented on the final night. Shouldn't have asked for that pizza ;)

Early-Game Magnetism - PokeSvorlds - Receiving the doll and getting investigated N1 put a huge target on Poke's back right from the start. Had he been lynched then, the game would've gone in a completely different direction.

My Eyes! - Enderfive - Ender took his role to an extreme, making it incredibly clear to his 'partner' who he was. At the expense of the innocent eye-standers.

In and Out - Nottykitten - Notty had to visit 3 people without themselves or their target getting visited- and didn't fail once. I do think that this was one of the easier win conditions, but had they failed once or twice early game, their chances wouldn't have been looking very good.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
In and Out - Nottykitten - Notty had to visit 3 people without themselves or their target getting visited- and didn't fail once. I do think that this was one of the easier win conditions, but had they failed once or twice early game, their chances wouldn't have been looking very good.
It feels like a slight miracle nobody visited me

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I was hoping I would be able to get a point where I could claim and get the 3Ps on my side, but I never got close enough to where I could do that and get away with it.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If mafia didn't kill me this was going to be the town game of my life and I'm still fucking salty.

Ltin/Poke/Comp/hk were gonna be my POE going into D2

The one time I wasn't gonna have a shit town game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.