Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Hi

Sorry I haven't responded in a while, but on weekend I don't have that much free time.

Honestly I don't like lynching on day 0. Putting the heat on someone is fine by me but I'd refrain from actually lynching unless we're quite certain (like a mafia slipped up bad time)

But for a lot of you guys it seems like you actually want to lynch someone. I guess that's a difference between the forum games and LCN

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Do you think lynching day 0 is a good idea(and why/why not)?
If you haven't voted, why haven't you voted for anyone yet?

I'm always trigger happy, so yes. Also something i noticed that day 0 lynch is normal on forum, but not so much on discord (for anyone who didnt notice that yet).

I've got a couple reads and whatnot.
I've spectated games on these forums before and when players are distant they are scumread, but if they're also too neutral on day 0 they also get scumread. I chose the lesser evil since at least this way I'm informed but I don't make hard reads on day 0 because there's normally not much to go from, so I theorize instead. And for those who don't know me, I overthink everything too much.
This post doesnt sit right with me. It seems you are explaining what you are doing to not seem scum. Why would you be so set on not seeming scum.

So let me get this, the theory going here is that the curent color of the primrose affects the minute hand then? Because TheWeakGuy48_ drew his minute hand to be red. So not the hour, but the minute I guess.

Also why would the hour hand be in between 2 players just because the minute hand changes location? I assume that every time the time changes, it's going to be on 2 players.
Could be you overthinking, but this post gives me some scum vibes.

urple - originally had a scumtell, I don't know how exactly, maybe because of how direct they were? Upon re-reading and reading the interaction between you and purple I'm thinking that she could be acting normal and as a town.

Brian - initial scumtell as his posts felt a little off, and that thing you said where he said honestly twice - but I feel like it's too little to go after right now and I'd much rather pursue Dess.
I have, instead of just personal vibes, some group vibes and this quote sort of brings me to the first group. I'm getting some scum vibes from twg, his thing with the clock just didnt sit right with me somehow. I also feel if purplepixies is scum, twg is more likely to also be scum (but if purple is town, he could still be mafia).

I also feel opposite to purple, i see a group in dess and notty. So if purple is town, i think both dess and notty are scum.

Last group is aqua and unu. This isnt very grounded and just a minor vibe. But if one of them is scum, the other might be interesting to look at.

Lastly i got quite a decent town vibe on stranger, and a minor town vibe on notme.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Ill also place a vote, even tho we rlly gotta get going on a lynch if we want to make it happen. As i said, i got quite a vibe on purple being scum, and if im wrong, her being town would put my susp on both dess and notty. Im open to another lynch, but not tehbrian rn (could change if he posts something that feels off).

vote purple

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm getting some scum vibes from twg, his thing with the clock just didnt sit right with me somehow
What thing about the time dial doesn't make sense to you? You know how a clock works right?

Also it's a faulty argument to bring up the time dial thing because it's neither an argument nor a theory(it's a pretty basic explanation of how a clock works) so I'm not sure why you would scumread me based off it.

Please, take me through you thought-process (I'm genuinely wondering how and why you actually scumread me)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
What thing about the time dial doesn't make sense to you? You know how a clock works right?
what a passive aggresive comment and so out of place.

I said it doesnt sit right with me, not that it didnt make sense to me.

Also it's a faulty argument to bring up the time dial thing because it's neither an argument nor a theory
excuse me? The whole thing with the clock just set of some minor vibes on you. I cant pinpoint that exactly, cus its vibes <o>. That you later 'townread' purple, who i think could very well be scum, is what made the vibes stronger.

This sort of passive aggresive posts dont look pretty and only make the vibes stronger.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I said it doesnt sit right with me, not that it didnt make sense to me.
Why doesn't it sit right with you then?
(btw that clock question was a real question)
The whole thing with the clock just set of some minor vibes on you. I cant pinpoint that exactly, cus its vibes <o>.
I can see this, although the way you initially spelled it made it seem like you scumread me because the clock idea didn't sit with you. I knows it's "vibes" and stuff but I feel like it hasn't been properly explained.
That you later 'townread' purple, who i think could very well be scum, is what made the vibes stronger.
OK. (Minor questions: what would you think of me if purple flips town? What would you think of me if purple flips Mafia? )
This sort of passive aggresive posts dont look pretty and only make the vibes stronger.
No but your earlier post was seriously lacking.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
OK. (Minor questions: what would you think of me if purple flips town? What would you think of me if purple flips Mafia? )
if purple flips town id say you are likely town, but not necesarily. If purple flips maf id say you are likely maf also.

Why doesn't it sit right with you then?
thats the thing with vibes, its a gut feel. If i had to give it a go it id say its because it felt like you were going out of your way to try and make sense of the numerals and the clock, in a bit over the top way. Could be you know more than you let on, or are trying to seem town by crafting a larger theory. In the ends its a feel so i cant give you an exact answer. But also, as the answer above indicates, how i feel about you also depends a lot on what purple is.

Also for me vibes is not the same as reads. Reads are far more concrete.

No but your earlier post was seriously lacking.
Well, thats just, like, your opinion, mydude

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
thats the thing with vibes, its a gut feel. If i had to give it a go it id say its because it felt like you were going out of your way to try and make sense of the numerals and the clock, in a bit over the top way. Could be you know more than you let on, or are trying to seem town by crafting a larger theory. In the ends its a feel so i cant give you an exact answer. But also, as the answer above indicates, how i feel about you also depends a lot on what purple is.

Also for me vibes is not the same as reads. Reads are far more concrete.
Ok
Well, thats just, like, your opinion, mydude
Most things written by players in this game is opinion??

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Nothing to say, just remember that I correctly guessed how things would move foward from then on. Accurately foretold how votes would grow on me when I started to call out people banding together since BEFORE votings were even discussed like Omni and Aqua (honestly page 1 type of shit). And accurately told you how predictable this crowd can be even with a creative set up. This is exactly how you guys ended up lynching town last time. Next time: don't believe every smart ass eh? Out of notty and dess, dess is most likely scum. I hope my lynch serves ya well. GD!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nothing to say, just remember that I correctly guessed how things would move foward from then on. Accurately foretold how votes would grow on me when I started to call out people banding together since BEFORE votings were even discussed like Omni and Aqua (honestly page 1 type of shit). And accurately told you how predictable this crowd can be even with a creative set up. This is exactly how you guys ended up lynching town last time. Next time: don't believe every smart ass eh? Out of notty and dess, dess is most likely scum. I hope my lynch serves ya well. GD!
Maybe you shouldnt say people are bandwagoning when its the first 2 votes on someone.

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I mean as in too many "clique" interactions before you guys even started voting. Specially omni and aqua. I dislike cliques and even when its a close knit community, I imediately have a bias against it no matter the scenario. Maybe it's because I play "don't even trust the vote host" style.

• Haha
Reactions: Omni and Aqua

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Also I can say whatever I want. Walking on tippy toes and being cautious is the type of shit that makes me yawn. Get lynched or not lynched, either way I get to say "told ya".

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Aqua and Omni

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Purplepixies - 4(Nottykitten, Dess, Omni, HKCaper) [L-5]
Omni - 2(Unusual_Dood, Purplepixies) [L-7]
TehBrian - 2(Aqua, Infected_Alien8_) [L-7]
Aqua - 1(Notme) [L-8]
Dess - 1(TheWeakGuy48_) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

Five hours until the day ends!

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
lmao.

vote purple

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Ignoring omni for a sec here, before i voted you purple it was only dess and notty. There was even people saying they felt you are town (twg and inffy). This is by no means a bandwagon? The onlt clique that has happend was as you said omni and aqua, but, no offense to them, omni just plays like ???.

To me it seems you are just being pressured rightfully by a few players and are panicking.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I mean as in too many "clique" interactions before you guys even started voting. Specially omni and aqua. I dislike cliques and even when its a close knit community, I imediately have a bias against it no matter the scenario. Maybe it's because I play "don't even trust the vote host" style.
Maybe if you thought more before you "clique"d post reply you wouldn't be in this mess!

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Due to the time that is left today, and the votes stacking rn, i think youve got two options purple:

Either hope the lynch doesnt reach enough votes by the deadline.

If you are town and your lynch is inevitable, claim.

If you are town id recommend you to try not overthink things for a second, and prolly ignore aqua and omni for a moment.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Might have missed it, but has anyone linked the word 'dichotomous' to the fact two players are being pointed at?
That's a fucking big brain shout actually. I never really thought about the title. Could also having something to do with the plants genus as many genera form dichotomous trees (no plant pun intended).

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
That's a fucking big brain shout actually. I never really thought about the title. Could also having something to do with the plants genus as many genera form dichotomous trees (no plant pun intended).
or if we're all flowering plant genera it could be families of flowering plant but still not sure how they'd link.