Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Looks like so far we're all flowers for sure then. I was hoping to hear about something not a flower lol. Guess it's back to character reading then. My flower is also a genus apparently.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Reads time! Lets go.
Aqua: Not much to say about their posts other than they feel town to me.

HKCaper: Haven’t really seen any major contributions from them but their back and forth with inffy feels town sided to me. So Town.

Infected_alien8_: I think I mentioned this earlier but something about his reads just don’t seem as strong to me as they normally do, which granted I haven’t played a game with him a long while and only really kept up to date with the last game. However his vote on Brian is a solid one and he explains his thought process well, which again to be fair it’s inffy he always does. For the time being I’m reading inffy as town though. Just note that I still refuse to trust inffy.

Omni: literally who fucking knows like jesus christ. Unsure

Kroppeb: Hard town at this point, everything about their posts feels very well constructed and something that a town member would say.

MoltenAshes: I’m unsure of this one, the willingness to come forth and state they are not a flower (although after I had to ask numerous times) makes me inclined to believe that they are town but there seemed to be major hesitancy to claiming that and iirc they avoided the question of why they avoided stating that they were not a flower vibes non town to me. So currently I’m neutral on this one.

Notme: Honestly no idea at this point. Pretty much all of his posts have pinged my radar, especially the ones where he seemed to claim a PR but then later retracted that statement. At this point I’m more inclined to think they are town however purely based off of what it looked like with him as mafia last game but I’m not too sure at this point. Their vote on aqua with literally no explanation is weird but it also fits with his personality in games from what I have seen. unsure but leaning town.

Nottykitten: Haven’t really gotten any strong vibes from her. The vote on Vy, while she did give her reasoning just seems weird to me. I want to trust her because she seems sincere in her posts but the vote on Vy, which to be fair I was an advocate for at first, albeit for different reasons, doesn’t quite sit right with me. Possible town.

Purplepixies: Something about her contributions so far in the game seem off to me, it feels like it’s information that is essentially filler in an attempt to appear as though she is contributing to town. None of it provides information that hadn’t already been discussed and the reads list that she posted hits a nerve and doesn’t seem like something a town member would do. Also seen by a post she made on page6 (sue me I can’t quote this I’m typing this out on Word) about not wanting to vote until more information came to light seems as though she is intentionally trying not to draw light to herself and wants to instead appear to be contributing but also to be in the background. Looking back the reads list it looks as though she is placed every significantly contributing member as nontown sided which is VERY weird to me. I also dislike the idea she has about vibing people who are active and argumentative as PRs. Non town.

Stranger from Planet 9: Possible mafia, This is largely based off of the not wanting a lynch on d0. A day zero lynch is a great thing to have because it allows us to gleam people’s thought processes and see exactly how they think about everything. The desire not to have this just feels like a mafia member who is wanting to appear in the background and doesn’t want to be seen as pushing too hard for a lynch and therefore seen in the limelight.

TehBrian: Brian just vibes off to me, earlier I mentioned that I thought he might have been third party but I’m not sure. From what I am seeing I absolutely do not think that he is town. However, this being said I’m not a fan of how people seeming to be piling onto a vote on brian as if it seems like it might be the easiest thing to do. So at this point I’m reading him as a non town member.

TheWeakGuy48_: I’m beginning to think that TWG is non town based off of the idea that starting the question answer format isn’t useful which the general consensus seemed to disagree with. This is something that to me any town member would be willing to answer, as would any mafia member, however if it is possible that mafia has information about any possible hidden features in the game, assuming that TWG is mafia he might have had that knowledge and instead opted to not answer the questions for fear of accidentally letting something slip. Non Town.

Timdood3: Tim I am reading mostly on town because of the drilling that he did into brian. And based off of how some posts of his feel like genuine scum hunting I’m very inclined to trust them. This with the argument in favor of the questions, as much as some might not exactly provide useful information feels town sided. This amongst his calling me out for my willingness to lynch Vy based off of their not being a flower seems town sided. So right now I read tim as Town.

Unusual_Dood: Not too sure right now, leaning non town.

Vyryn: Vy is vibing hard town to me based off of all of their posts.

If any of this doesn’t make sense let me know I’m writing this whilst sleep deprived and on cold medicine (woop woop)

I want to note that purple at this point is my biggest scum read but because I want to hear more from TehBrian who iirc vanished recently and as such I will also place my vote on him. This being said, should he come back prior to days end and can expand upon what he meant I will place my vote on purple.

Vote TehBrian

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Actually looking back brian hasn't said anything since he posted about his role (3 total posts). And I want to highlight that purple is vibing him as town, and a town PR at that which is weird and seems to be in an attempt to try to persuade us to trust the both of them. She also goes on to then state, in the exact same sentence that he might be the godfather which strikes me as very strange.

Anyways, I work tomorrow most of the day so I'll try to respond the best that I can but don't expect me to be around until at least after 2:00 EST.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

TehBrian - 4(Aqua, Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Dess) [L-5]
Aqua - 1(Notme) [L-8]
Omni - 1(Unusual_Dood) [L-8]
Vyryn - 1(Nottykitten) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Deadline in less than 21 hours!

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
In reply to Dess reads, I see that once more, as is predictable of the games run on this forum, anyone who questions people with high involment gets tagged for a lynch. I'd like to remind people that the same exact thing happened during the previous game concerning TehBrian when he was townie.

[This is another post I'd like for town to save as a reflection point for later on. Please come back to this when you need it.]

I don't trust people who give me poker face vibes, or people who's theories sound too well knowing, because mafia always has the info that the rest of us don't. Maybe it's just my twisted instincts from living in the hood for so long that when someone is too nice or sounds too smart, I imediately think they have ulterior motives. So yes, I suspect the biggest contribuitors untill after the first night has passed. Then I look back at who teamed up together.

As for me sounding repetitive, I had nothing else to add at the time but still wanted to be around, because otherwise I get bored and abandon the game. I did it as a town in office mafia or w.e. it was called, and I'd do it again if I'm bored because of the time span in between posts. So thanks for not boring me this time.

As of now, because of bandwagon-ing, my suspects are Aqua, Dess, @Inffy and still @Molten. If I am chosen as a martyr, at least we got a nice bandwagon to look at.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
As of now, because of bandwagon-ing, my suspects are Aqua, Dess, @Inffy and still @Molten. If I am chosen as a martyr, at least we got a nice bandwagon to look at.
I would not go so far as to say any of these are bandwagons. Each of us have our own reasons for voting Brian. And the fact that he hasn't said anything at all recently only furthers that. Also why would you be a martyr? Nobody is voting you right now

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Key words: right now. I like leaving a nice M&M trail for the town survivors to find later on when they will surely need it. Either way, if I keep poking at the beehive, I'm gonna get lynched. Something I just realized is that forums games differ a lot from IRL card games and video/call games where you just imedietly start accusing and winging it. So if you guys thought it was rude to point out whom I thought everyone else was, that's just how I've played before. And I'm sticking to it untill at least 1-2 hrs away from voting time. Then I'll put down my vote.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Key words: right now. I like leaving a nice M&M trail for the town survivors to find later on when they will surely need it. Either way, if I keep poking at the beehive, I'm gonna get lynched. Something I just realized is that forums games differ a lot from IRL card games and video/call games where you just imedietly start accusing and winging it. So if you guys thought it was rude to point out whom I thought everyone else was, that's just how I've played before. And I'm sticking to it untill at least 1-2 hrs away from voting time. Then I'll put down my vote.
No that's not rude don't worry

Also how much mafia have you played in the last year?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Nobody is saying it was rude? It's just not a town thing to do.

And why wait on voting? It takes 9 to lynch so you may as well place a vote now, waiting until 1-2 hours before will do literally nothing. Waiting that long just makes me feel like you are waiting to hammer on whoever has the most at the time

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

TehBrian - 3(Aqua, Infected_Alien8_, Omni) [L-6]
Purplepixies - 2(Nottykitten, Dess) [L-7]
Aqua - 1(Notme) [L-8]
Omni - 1(Unusual_Dood) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Deadline in less than 20 hours!

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I never vote till later on because of that right there ^, I like watching bandwagons form, and seeing WHY they form.
Omni and Aqua are one bandwagon and have been since the begining,
Dess and Notty are another newly formed, so I'm reading less into this one since I am playing a terrible town risky move, surely they're just reading too much into me and are paranoid.

Welcome to playing with someone extremely frustrating, I know.
Also don't forget to look back at my M&M's after you guys make youre mistakes.

And when you question, "why the hell did you do that?! WHO EVEN PLAYS LIKE THIS?!" remember the provided M&Ms.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I never vote till later on because of that right there ^, I like watching bandwagons form, and seeing WHY they form.
Omni and Aqua are one bandwagon and have been since the begining,
Dess and Notty are another newly formed, so I'm reading less into this one since I am playing a terrible town risky move, surely they're just reading too much into me and are paranoid.

Welcome to playing with someone extremely frustrating, I know.
Also don't forget to look back at my M&M's after you guys make youre mistakes.

And when you question, "why the hell did you do that?! WHO EVEN PLAYS LIKE THIS?!" remember the provided M&Ms.
how much mafia have you played in the past year?

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
2 games that lasted 3 irl nights. We only meet up for it once a week, so 3 separate nights for each game.
And then another handfull of 1 hour games over cards, extremely fast paced compared to this. That's the only way I ever play it. Well, besides that one time I joined that one Corp mafia where I just gave up as a townie and became inactive.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
hi brian, please respond to the accusations and reads against you, if you don't have time could you let me know and have a conversation with me in the present instead?
Yeah I'll start backreading, I don't have much time since I have to wake up early tomorrow. It's so funny since I know I'm innocent and then I just leave for a bit, I come back, and apparently theres reads and accusations on me. Like what did I even say lol.

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The game Corp Mafia had us separated into chats per floors. My floor had nothing game wise to say and we resorted to 'office memes', fun at first but then it was boring af cuz everyone else apparently had super active chats with theories and lots of fun fingerpointing, and mine was just dead, dry without leads. I like being active even when there's nothing relvant to say, but this was just painfully slow paced for me in main thresd because people were only being active in their own "floors".

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The game Corp Mafia had us separated into chats per floors. My floor had nothing game wise to say and we resorted to 'office memes', fun at first but then it was boring af cuz everyone else apparently had super active chats with theories and lots of fun fingerpointing, and mine was just dead, dry without leads. I like being active even when there's nothing relvant to say, but this was just painfully slow paced for me in main thresd because people were only being active in their own "floors".
Okay thanks

Another question for you - if you saw someone else saying things like 'read these M&Ms when I've died', 'I want town to remember this and read it if you need it' and stuff, would you think they were townie because of it?