C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
3-4 people in this game are scum, and since most of us are trending toward neutral-positive reads, it's showing that we gotta delve a bit deeper moving forward.

Yes that sounds a bit of a generic statement, but ChocoFox you say even in your list of neutrals you want to move people up, not down. Me, TWG, UNU, and fantome(sort of) you expressed an opinion to move people up. That leaves catgirl and ernie as the only two of your reads where you don't consider a positive vibe at all.

Since this isn't just limited to Choco's reads, I'm beginning to suspect that there are a couple people here very good at staying off the radar.

• Useful
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
3-4 people in this game are scum, and since most of us are trending toward neutral-positive reads, it's showing that we gotta delve a bit deeper moving forward.

Yes that sounds a bit of a generic statement, but ChocoFox you say even in your list of neutrals you want to move people up, not down. Me, TWG, UNU, and fantome(sort of) you expressed an opinion to move people up. That leaves catgirl and ernie as the only two of your reads where you don't consider a positive vibe at all.

Since this isn't just limited to Choco's reads, I'm beginning to suspect that there are a couple people here very good at staying off the radar.
The thing here is I have been moving reads down as of late and I'm re-evalulating my stance on some people but I don't really have anything concrete, which is why a majority of people still fall within the neutral read part. Those that I do mark as scumread I personally think have the highest probability of being Mafia.

Catgirl hasn't said enough to give me a read, and Ernie I've explained many times before.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Anyway if we really want to start a lynch train this is I would say more or less the last call - are you still inclined in voting Weak? I would just keep my vote on Ernie and stick through with it unless the lynch direction change but I think it'd be more likely to stagnate.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Anyway if we really want to start a lynch train this is I would say more or less the last call - are you still inclined in voting Weak? I would just keep my vote on Ernie and stick through with it unless the lynch direction change but I think it'd be more likely to stagnate.
Using the word train worries me but since you asked nicely I will vote with you

I am making it clear this is not my number one preference but at the rate it's going I think ernie's going to continue to be suspicious through all future days so it's best to lynch him now. He's been not cooperative throughout the game so hopefully he turns out to be scum. And I'm not likely to be online when day ends and I want to contribute my vote properly.

unvote
vote ernie138

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Sigh... alright, if we're coordinating for an Ernie lynch to avoid no lynch and give us some ideas. I dunno if I'll be awake tomorrow for the deadline, given I have no actual idea when exactly the deadline is.

Gonna be mighty suspicious of Choco and co. if this doesn't work out.

vote Ernie

• Dislike
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I would also like to remind people that choco has been almost never been right with his reads
How many times must I say this? Ernie hasn't been helpful - I've given him sufficient time to defend himself but he's not? Look at the other questions other people have posted as well (such as Okx) that he hasn't even answered. If you don't lynch him today then this is just going to drag on towards later parts of the game if anything and he'll still be suspicious and unhelpful.

fantome

Reaction score
How many times must I say this? Ernie hasn't been helpful - I've given him sufficient time to defend himself but he's not? Look at the other questions other people have posted as well (such as Okx) that he hasn't even answered. If you don't lynch him today then this is just going to drag on towards later parts of the game if anything and he'll still be suspicious and unhelpful.
neither has okx or shadow or catgirl should we lynch them next?

• Disagree
Reactions: ChocoFox

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I just felt that the whole paragraph seems quite like defensive of Ernie but also the idea of him throwing in that there is no reason to vote Ernie, although we agreed that lynching a potentially less active player would be more beneficial at this stage of the game. And then the last sentence was very definitive like a "fuck everybody else's opinions i'm not joining the vote".

Yet when a little more pressure was put on Ernie he started to voice the opinion of voting for him. Which I feel was very strange, perhaps a tactic to seem more town? IDK its kinda vibes, but due to what has been said.
Reading it back, I can definitely see where you get that idea, but that wasn't my intent. I was trying to put together a post with a chronological description to talk about the people who had voted Ernie early, but I couldn't find everyone's reasonings (maybe I was looking in the wrong places), and after an hour I got a headache and gave up. And the last sentence was definitely not meant to sound so definitive, it was a culmination of my frustration. It's more of "I can't wrap my head around why Ernie got early traction so I'm not going to vote him right now." And I want to emphasize the word "early." I was trying to figure out why the vote didn't immediately dissipate like the one on Okx did.

And if by "a little more pressure on Ernie" you're referring to Choco's post addressing me directly where he explains why the votes are still there, it made sense.

That said, how is the result of Ernie's lynch going to shed much light on me? I haven't really been on either side of the vote strongly (though by the end of this post I might be).

Just a quick aside about what I said about Policy lynching fantome. First, to be clear: I'm not advocating it, and saying that everyone else should vote him for it. Second, when did policy lynches become scummy? He's been openly disrespectful and uncooperative to several players throughout the game and that kind of behavior is certainly not helpful. Just because I would leave my vote doesn't mean I think anyone else has to. And thirdly, it would only be a policy lynch if I didn't already think he was scummy. It was a statement made under the assumption that he was a proven townie (which he is not).
I think I've gotten my point across there, but if not, please let me know.

So right now, there are 6/7 votes on Ernie, and I have about 30 minutes before I won't be able to make detailed posts today. I'm fine with placing the last vote on Ernie at that time, but I want to see if anything happens until then.

fantome

Reaction score
a much as i don't want to vote erniei have the feeling like that is the only way this town will move on so

[BCOLOR=#993366][BCOLOR=#ffffff]VOTE ERNIE[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]

• Disagree
Reactions: Timdood3

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Votecount time!
Ernie138: Shadow_hunter3, ChocoFox, Alisha, Fantome, MoltenAshes, Catgirl12467, Fog (7/7)
Fantome: Timdood3 (1/7)
Fog: Unusual_Dood (1/7)
TheWeakGuy48_: Inffy (1/7)
No lynch:
TheWeakGuy48_ (1/7)

Majority Reached.

• Dislike
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
A rope drops from the ceiling. The group surrounds Ernie138 and ties him up. Ernie138 seems to accept his fate,
while mumbling something about regret. The goat enters everyone's views.
"Classic"
The goat drags Ernie138 with the rope between his teeth and they both dissapear in the dark.

Ernie138 was: Town Cop
Night 1 start:
- Night ends on Sunday Jan. 20, at 3 PM GMT.
- Send in your night action (if you have any) via your forum pm.
- If you haven't send in an action before the deadline, that's too bad. (of course if you know in advance you arent going to make a night deadline msg me)​

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
The light that I never turned of turns on. Two players appear to be missing. With some blood here and there,
a few dozen hoof prints leading to and from the room, and an increased stench of goat, a new day begins.

fantome was: Vaniller Townie
Okx was: Vaniller Townie
Day 1 start:
- Deadline is hereby set as Friday Jan. 25, at 4 PM GMT.
- With 10 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch 5 votes to no lynch.
- If a majority hasn't been reached by the time the deadline hits it will default to a no lynch.​