Thrice

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
Name: ernie138

Leader:
Gamerling

Members
(You need at least 1 settler and 4 nomads): Gamerling, MayAnCuc, T101, ColorWar, Later_Gator, earthdemon101, 3nd3rslayer, GUARDlAN, Nesus, DuctTapeTrauma, ZmALL, JonnyRocksteady, HyP3r92, Sybur, SerenityTTV, BigTake and Humbleous.

Settlement Description:
Town of Aval is a peaceful town inspired by old classic lava, it is built on a unique landscape near Elysia and features various build styles. Every towns-person has a home inside the walls of Aval, and we are constantly expanding our walls and land making it a wonderful place to be living in.

Screenshots:
Top Down:

Aval Bridge:
Front:

Birdseye View:

Birdseye view with no shaders: (taken by me thats y its bad)

A house:

WIP Tavern:

Neighborhood District:

Why should your settlement be a City?: Since our city has a path from the front of Elysia and is close by, it makes the city easier to find and organize trades. ToA contributes by giving new players housing and safety, we also have many new active members. Our main goal is to create a fun and secure environment for travelers/traders.

Reactions: Notme and digi
G

Guest35486

Hi Gamerling,

The Town of Aval is a nice settlement with a variety of buildings in a coherent style. I like the variety of structures you have, including the tavern and the temple, as well as the intention behind the town. I believe your settlement has potential to become a great city.

Approved.