Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Tuesday September 18th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Aqua - 11 (Comp, Dess, hipmeow, HKCaper, Infected_Alien8_, Matty, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Omni, Rune, TheWeakGuy48_) (Sacrificed)
Nottykitten - 1 (Aqua) (Sacrifice in 10)
hipmeow - 1 (Shadow_Hunter3) (Sacrifice 10)
Infected_Alien8_ - 1 (Duffie) (Sacrifice in 10)
Rune - 1 (Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 10)
No Sacrifice - 1 (Roobarb Pie) (NS in 10)

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

The cultist group stood around arguing and joking for what seemed like forever, only to suddenly turn serious and throw Aqua on the altar.

Aqua was sacrificed today. He was the Resentful Supervillain.
Cult aligned.
• Traits: Lucky 2
• Powers: Guard

It is now Night 1.

If you have a power you wish to use, send your action or inaction in by your preferred mode of communication.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

The cultists gathered in the meeting chamber to discuss their previous sacrifice of Aqua, who is undoubtedly feeling very resentful in the afterlife. Their discussion was interrupted by someone noticing they're short one person. After a brief search, the body of Faliara was found.

Ironically, Faliara actually was working with law enforcement, but she was ultimately loyal to the cult and working to weed out the true traitors. Alas, she will not live to find out who is working on stopping the cultist's master plan.

The cultists know from here on out that every sacrifice matters.

——

Faliara was killed last night. She was the Corrupt Sheriff.
Cult aligned.
• Traits: None
• Powers: Alignment Inspect

——
Duffie was heard last night.
——

It is now Day 1.

• With 19 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to sacrifice or no sacrifice.
• As a general reminder, trait or power changes as a result of last night would not be announced today. They would be announced at the beginning of Night 2, if there were any.
• Tentative Deadline: Thursday September 27th, 10:00PM UTC. If a majority is not reached by the deadline, the option with the highest number of votes will be followed.

The level of activity the previous day was outstanding thanks to everyone here. Please keep the momentum going!

Remaining Players

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
he's not a bodyguard
Highly suspicious of inf after basically leading a lynch on one of protective roles by basically saying he was a bodyguard himself unless I misunderstand.

Very suspicious of inf, notty, omni.
Suspicious of TWG as well.
Matty im not sure about but slightly suspicious also

Going to sleep and have work in the morning so ill be gone for 12 hours at least

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Aqua was sacrificed today. He was the Resentful Supervillain.
Cult aligned.
• Traits: Lucky 2
• Powers: Guard
This does make me vibe notty/inffy, but I have not decided which I susp more. I do think it's possible that one of them is actually cult. If I had to judge right now I'd say I trust notty over inf (just a gut feeling), but with a chance that they are both laws. Even though its 50 pages I advice people (including myself) to look back at the whole bit between specifically aqua, notty, and inffy, but also others.

The level of activity the previous day was outstanding thanks to everyone here. Please keep the momentum going!
while activity was high, i feel like we have to step up our game and think things over a bit more today (esp with also cop dead). Quite a few had the general its day-0 so whatev mindset yesterday, which laws might have taken advantage off.

Reactions: Roobarb Pie

hipmeow

Reaction score
while activity was high, i feel like we have to step up our game and think things over a bit more today (esp with also cop dead). Quite a few had the general its day-0 so whatev mindset yesterday, which laws might have taken advantage off.
imo i think we should get everyone to make a list of who they currently find susp.
right now mine would be:

notty - im convinced shes third party.
inf - was a strong supporter of the aqua bw.
omni - was also a strong supporter of the aqua bw, but he could of just been memeing so im not as susp of him as i am of inf.
comp & twg - still slightly susp of these two due to twg's defence of lynching inactives (which just felt like a defence of comp disguised making me think they are maf buddies)

apart from those peeps i dont really have many reads on anyone else, although i wanted to put oog on this list but i dont actually feel like i have any reason for it, but im just going to throw it out of there for now

hipmeow

Reaction score
still slightly susp of these two due to twg's defence of lynching inactives
It's kinda stupid to lynch based off activity day 0 - most of the stuff that happens day 0 is banter and not serious at all, I dont know why comp is not partaking that much this day, but I personally stray away from day 0 because it's a literal shitfest. And while comp has been quiet the past previous games it's toxic(kinda strong word to use, but it gets the point) to lynch based on activity from previous games, I know you probably dont use this reason but to bring activity as a main reason for a lynch day 0 is in my opinion pretty dumb.
quote im referring to

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
okay ye this sorta explains why she went on about the Loud trait I think?
yeah I had a feeling it was that too tbh, on my very first read of it it felt like she wanted to warn us about loud since she knew she might have to defend herself from it in the future, then also included a second trait to talk about just so that it didn't look weird she talked about loud

but then the second theory popped into my mind and I decided to ignore the first theory in favour of the second theory I had (where she was mafia)

but if she does claim loud trait then I think this makes a lot of sense, irrelevant to alignment though I think

Highly suspicious of inf after basically leading a lynch on one of protective roles by basically saying he was a bodyguard himself unless I misunderstand.

Very suspicious of inf, notty, omni.
Suspicious of TWG as well.
Matty im not sure about but slightly suspicious also

Going to sleep and have work in the morning so ill be gone for 12 hours at least
yeah I'm so sorry everyone for that, I completely get if I'm suspected because of that

I can claim if need be, I'd rather not obviously but my role is something that made me think aqua was 100% lying since it seems unbalanced having us both in the game, which is why after his claim I went hard on him and softclaimed but :(

Anyway, I agree with notty that hip seems town thanks to yesterday, his retreat felt genuine to me - comp slightly? but I don't feel anywhere near as strong as him than hip. I just think there's no way hip would do that little trick last second as mafia, I think he'd play it more vanilla if that makes sense, so hip's basically my strongest town read now

TWG is my #1 suspect, I'm convinced he's scum at this point, he's vibing so off to me, and I don't believe he was being genuine in what he was saying at all - I just don't believe him, even after aqua's flip when I read over what he says again, none of it reads as a genuine scared townie to me, and something just seems really off about him, like really unnatural for TWG? and he spent a while yesterday arguing that no lynching was better because lynching someone in such a rush is bad for town and he doesn't think aqua is likely mafia, then suddenly flips over and says he's gonna vote aqua to 'be fair'? that just makes no sense to me and felt like he knew aqua was gonna flip town and wanted to get townie points for showing some resistance to it but then slapped on his vote to make sure aqua was lynched anyway
if they flip town, would it really be worth it? would you know who we should 'blame' for the lynch? seeing as we have no info now, and the lynch might end up being rushed - it could very well end up being a townperson who leads the lynch. and yes I see your point from knowing which players supported the lynch, who were against it, etc, but I don't see a mafia going all-in to lynch a townsperson, fully knowing they would be blamed for it later.
Ok so, in principle I'm against lynching someone day 0, but so far it seems like there's a majority vocal support for lynching Aqua, and it seems that some players are away and can't vote now so I'm gonna be fair here and vote aqua, good night.

unvote
vote aqua
I'm gonna be gunning for his lynch today, although I'm also perfectly fine with lynching notty if nobody else can be convinced to kill TWG since I still think notty is third party

Infected_alien8_ I want a full list of your reads on the alive players based on last day's lynch.
sure, can you do the same?

77thShad - no opinion
HKCaper - his resistance to aqua feels genuine to me, I know he's recently started trusting his vibes more and that's kind of the exact impression I got, I want to say he's probably town?
Nottykitten - I don't disagree with anything she said or did necessarily but I think she's vibing third party
TWG - scum
Unusual_Dood - I think he's town, his points about no lynching made a lot of sense and so felt genuine because of that, and something about him just oozes town to me
Dess - not sure how I feel about dess because he's in a similar boat to TWG in that he spent ages argueing against voting aqua yesterday and then suddenly does a 180 and votes him? he's not vibing scummy to me though so I'm not as convinced he's scum as TWG but I'm still not sure what was going on there, so can you elaborate on what that was about Dess?
Pink - no opinion
Moog - he's a bit quiet? but don't think that's relevant to his alignment so no opinion
hip - town
Arelic - no opinion
Duffie - no opinion
Shadow - no opinion
Roob - no opinion
Omni - still think he's probably town but his 'slip' yesterday keeps popping up from the back of my mind and haunting me
Danni - no opinion
Matty - still town, especially since his reaction to aqua calling him out felt a lot like an offended townie who was bothered that aqua thought he was just throwing the game
Comp - slightly townie, don't feel that strongly about it though, could see it go both ways
Rune - I wanna say slightly townie? his willingness to just pile onto aqua makes me say that - not sure he'd do that as mafia, I think rune would be more paranoid about how that makes him look as mafia, and either make more of an effort to make it look like a meme/give a good reason for piling on, or show a bit of resistance - but he did neither, he just piled on, which seems strange and risky to do as mafia since he would surely be aware he might be a suspect the next day. wifom but I think rune is probably town

sorry if this post feels weird, when I read it over it comes across as so weird and agendary to me idk why, probably since I'm paranoid now, and also I'm hungry, but here!

I'll slap my vote down for now
vote TWG

• Haha
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
Status
Not open for further replies.