Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
what if we kill notty today then kill aqua TOMOROW ive solved it best of both worlds
we can't get that many people to get online and change their votes in the next 15 minutes, so we have you change your vote back to aqua and just get 1 other person (maybe aqua himself!) and the day is done, then tomorrow we can kill notty either way /shrug

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Thats why we kill her next?
Why next???

Matty, if you are town stop actively ruining the game. People actually put a lot of effort into mafia so memeing and lynching townies fo rthe sake of it ruins the game for them.

you can shitpost but don't try to ruin the game thats dumb my dude :(

• Haha
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Why next???

Matty, if you are town stop actively ruining the game. People actually put a lot of effort into mafia so memeing and lynching townies fo rthe sake of it ruins the game for them.

Because you're scum and you're 2 votes away from certain death

You'd be dead if Hip wasn't being scummy and Comp wasn't doubting himself

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Why next???

Hey now, it's possible to put effort into my thoughts and then just post short responses, I fucking hate giant walls of text, and feel like its a waste of time to type out massive messages like this one giant run on i'm writing as a response to you, due to the fact that everyone is posting a post ever few seconds at the moment and chances are whatever i type will then end up later in the thread then where i am replying making my point null and void, also its possible to think, meme, shitpost, and have fun all at once tyvm.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok you know what I actually need to sleep there's still another vote so whatever its just a game and on the plus side Aqua will have more time to debate scrable over EU politics so um

vote aqua

• Thank You
Reactions: Nottykitten
Status
Not open for further replies.