The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think I'd be naive to assume there isn't a possibility that he is mafia
so how come you just made a big defence about not lynching him and then voted him anyway? is he your partner and you now realize he's gonna die since he's acquired two more votes by the time you wrote that post so decided to chuck in yours too? because that's what this feels like to me!

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Lucky 2 with guard does seem a little OP in a game I have to be honest, but anyway, if aqua was telling the truth then surely Mafia would kill him in the night? In fact, someone in town could test this if they have the Kill power, as he'd survive that?

I'd say we should actually go for someone else - how truthful aqua is being should surely come out pretty soon anyway

(if Im totally wrong feel free to correct me and Ill redo my vote)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Lucky 2 with guard does seem a little OP in a game I have to be honest, but anyway, if aqua was telling the truth then surely Mafia would kill him in the night? In fact, someone in town could test this if they have the Kill power, as he'd survive that?

I'd say we should actually go for someone else - how truthful aqua is being should surely come out pretty soon anyway

mafia won't kill him since he's claimed to be immortal for 2 nights so if he's mafia it's a perfect excuse to sit comfortably alive since we can't go 'how come you didn't die??'

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

If we don't lynch him we'll never know because he isn't gonna die because he's scum which will have been a waste of today

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
mafia won't kill him since he's claimed to be immortal for 2 nights so if he's mafia it's a perfect excuse to sit comfortably alive since we can't go 'how come you didn't die??'
Essentially my assumption rests on someone in town having the kill power to use on him - if nobody does then yeah no way to test

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Essentially my assumption rests on someone in town having the kill power to use on him - if nobody does then yeah no way to test
even if they do it might be 1-shot or something so we may as well just lynch him instead of waste it

and who knows maybe he has 1x immunity at night as scum so it still wouldn't prove him

Status
Not open for further replies.