Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Tuesday September 18th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Aqua - 10 (Comp,hipmeow, HKCaper, Infected_Alien8_, Matty, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Omni, Rune, TheWeakGuy48_) (Sacrifice in 1)
Nottykitten - 1 (Aqua) (Sacrifice in 10)
hipmeow - 1 (Shadow_Hunter3) (Sacrifice 10)
Infected_Alien8_ - 1 (Duffie) (Sacrifice in 10)
Omni - 1 (Dess) (Sacrifice in 10)
Rune - 1 (Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 10)
No Sacrifice - 1 (Roobarb Pie) (NS in 10)

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
My standpoints for why I feel as though aqua is town are basically the same as unu's, nothing he has done seems drastically anti at this point. Yes he pressured inffy when there was the whole issues with speech compulsion but was it really that illogical to do so? Even though it turned out to be nothing in the end there was logic behind the push and a reasonable amount of suspicion when he continued to refuse to answer the question. Now you can say that aqua not knowing the full details of speech compulsion and the inability to reveal it was a scam I don't but it. As was said in the sign up thread, this game has a learning curve and that's what I attribute this too. Aqua in my mind is not a person we need to lynch now

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My standpoints for why I feel as though aqua is town are basically the same as unu's, nothing he has done seems drastically anti at this point. Yes he pressured inffy when there was the whole issues with speech compulsion but was it really that illogical to do so? Even though it turned out to be nothing in the end there was logic behind the push and a reasonable amount of suspicion when he continued to refuse to answer the question. Now you can say that aqua not knowing the full details of speech compulsion and the inability to reveal it was a scam I don't but it. As was said in the sign up thread, this game has a learning curve and that's what I attribute this too. Aqua in my mind is not a person we need to lynch now
just vote him I'm like 99% sure he's mafia at this point

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also Dess if your whole case of 'don't lynch aqua' in no way includes 'I think he's town', just 'he hasn't shown any drastically anti mafia things', surely you think there's still a decent chance he's mafia, so why not vote him?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Tuesday September 18th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Aqua - 10 (Dess, hipmeow, HKCaper, Infected_Alien8_, Matty, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Omni, Rune, TheWeakGuy48_) (Sacrifice in 1)
Nottykitten - 1 (Aqua) (Sacrifice in 10)
hipmeow - 1 (Shadow_Hunter3) (Sacrifice 10)
Infected_Alien8_ - 1 (Duffie) (Sacrifice in 10)
Rune - 1 (Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 10)
No Sacrifice - 1 (Roobarb Pie) (NS in 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.