The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
mulb who did you prot last night and why?
I don't think that this point really matters as whoever she protected wasn't targeted.

It looks like Fali has received messages from the fence recently though (weird as they are) so they are obviously still in play.
Oh, that makes sense. I misconstrued what you meant earlier.

I was speaking hypothetically if she happens to be mafia and if people were still set on lynching her. Saying "hey I have a gun, lemme figure out who to shoot" buys a bit of time in that scenario. Again, hypothetical.
The point about the gun is a bit different imo, looking at the day rune was lynched it appeared as though the fence was working with mafia so simply outright stating that somebody has a gun could easily portray them as mafia if the pattern followed. However knowing that the fence's role was altered (iirc) to target player names not player roles the theory of them working with mafia may be out of the window.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
maybe i'm just being dumb about the fake gun claim thing but i dont understand
in a situation where mulb is mafia:

- claim doc
-> get off of lynch block since threat to kill a doc claim is too strong
-> success, now goal is to avoid attention

- claim gun after
-> ??
-> fence has been shown to likely be siding with mafia given the rune thing, paints mulb as mafia more
-> draws more attention to self
-> only time bought for discussion is discussion surrounding the gun itself, which only paints self as mafia more & does not help to paint self as town at all and avoid getting lynched any further

D

Deleted member 4601

Why didn't I shoot?

There wasn't enough time for me to make an informed decision on who to shot - I did make several attempts on shooting inactive people by warning them before hand but they responded so I didn't take action.

I didn't lie about having a gun, I can assure you that - it's ridiculously easy to counterclaim anyway - I received the gun with a message from the fence that went along the lines of "here's a gift" if that helps.

Who did you protect last night?

Velz. I wanted to protect myself but that wasn't an option, so I protected the one player I knew was probably town so that in case I die, his ability would come in useful.

I'm not sure how I can defend myself for still being alive but I wanna draw your attention to Aqua's death which is probably caused by Mafia, keeping in mind that from the perspective of Mafia, he was most likely Town:

If Aqua is killed and flips Town, and I am still alive, it would put me under the spotlight, making it far more effective as a strategy for mafia. Suppose if I were mafia, killing Aqua would put way more attention onto myself anyway, so that wouldn't work out either.

D

Deleted member 4601

I should probably mention what I did with the gun yesterday - I had the option to point the gun at a certain player and have it shoot when I reach a certain number of votes (similar to what Rune had), so before I went to sleep I chose Aqua at 8 votes.

• Informative
Reactions: HKCaper

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I should probably mention what I did with the gun yesterday - I had the option to point the gun at a certain player and have it shoot when I reach a certain number of votes (similar to what Rune had), so before I went to sleep I chose Aqua at 8 votes.
Good to know. That was actually a question I had about the gun considering it looked like it randomly fired when Rune got lynched.

Reactions: Hunter

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Velz. I wanted to protect myself but that wasn't an option, so I protected the one player I knew was probably town so that in case I die, his ability would come in useful.
Did i miss something? I noticed you said something to velz at the end of last day aswell. You might be holding back some info to protect yourself/velz/who knows, buuuut in my memory when people <o> at each other things tend to go wrong. Sooo would you mind clarifying what you mean a bit more.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
On a different note, it would be nice to have something to discuss besides just mulb, in case she is getting 'framed' (well not rlly but i mean the whole she didnt die as doc claim thing).

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
On a different note, it would be nice to have something to discuss besides just mulb, in case she is getting 'framed' (well not rlly but i mean the whole she didnt die as doc claim thing).
It’s not impossible that she’s being literally framed. I’m pretty sure there are roles that do that, but I can’t recall what games they might’ve showed up in.

And on that note, I’m gonna be mostly inactive this weekend. I’ll try to keep up, but I won’t necessarily be able to post.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
That's the thing though there really isn't much discussion that I can think of. We haven't really been able to find anything out recently

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
This day is going so slow. Besides Faliara's "information" has anyone else received anything? Also, just out of curiosity, would Faliara's PM be related to the Artist?