The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
ay. this is why switching between tabs is bad for me.

I meant to fix that and say, there's no point to it this late in the game, because he's guaranteed dead by now. original comment was it might lead to an aqua lynch and that's exactly what weak wants, but honestly there's like three people with one vote so there'd be no lynch
Person with highest amount of votes will get lynched. If there is a tie it will be rng who dies. If we want to shoot twg and avoid someone else getting lynched afaik we should have a couple peepz vote nolynch, but we'll have to move fast.

D

Deleted member 4601

If y'all have a secondary suspect in mind please voice it out

D

Deleted member 4601

Velzerat If I'm not wrong about your alignment and I hope I'm not I'll need you to target me tonight

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
What? I've literally followed Vigilante 101 here, not sure what you'd expect me do in this situation?
to be fair vigilante 101 is killing town like 90% of the time so I suppose you've got that on your side
Person with highest amount of votes will get lynched. If there is a tie it will be rng who dies. If we want to shoot twg and avoid someone else getting lynched afaik we should have a couple peepz vote nolynch, but we'll have to move fast.
ohhh, is it? it's been a while and I don't recall seeing that put into practice. so that's a fair point, but really, the only thing using the gun will do at this point is give us the opportunity to agree on a different lynch or on a nolynch within the last 10 minutes.

unless the people active right now and our wonderful hosts agree on an extension, Infected_alien8_ Fog ?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
to be fair vigilante 101 is killing town like 90% of the time so I suppose you've got that on your side

ohhh, is it? it's been a while and I don't recall seeing that put into practice. so that's a fair point, but really, the only thing using the gun will do at this point is give us the opportunity to agree on a different lynch or on a nolynch within the last 10 minutes.

unless the people active right now and our wonderful hosts agree on an extension, Infected_alien8_ Fog ?
I dont think a extension will go, clutch deadlines likes this are part of the game. If anything, we should have been more active (im to blame for that aswell).

D

Deleted member 4601

Now that I've thought about it, I don't mind putting the gun to waste if it's better than blindly shooting an innocent target.

5 minutes on the clock...

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I dont think a extension will go, clutch deadlines likes this are part of the game. If anything, we should have been more active (im to blame for that aswell).
yeah, that's entirely fair. I'm honestly surprised we made it all the way to the deadline instead of seeing someone lynched by bandwagon [salt ] while I was asleep [/ salt]

Reactions: HKCaper

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount

TheWeakGuy48_ - Aqua, Jivvi, Enderfive, CaffeinatedKitty, Mulbery, HKCaper (6/9)
Aqua - Ooglie101 (1/9)
erik5456 - HKCaper (1/9)
Later_Gator - TheWeakGuy48_ (1/9)

After a rather quiet day, accusing eyes turn onto TheWeakGuy48_. They push him to the stage, hold him steady, tie a noose round his neck, and push him towards the edge of the stage. He digs his heels into the ground, shaking his head, eyes wide with terror, thrashing his body in big, heavy movements. He is overwhelmed. He drops off the stage, the rope digging into his neck, his legs kicking, a muffled scream, and then, slowly, silence.

There is a pause.

An ID card falls from his pocket.

You may draw a painting at night which is posted in the thread the following morning (by one of the hosts). Every other night you may draw target dying - that target will be killed during the night. Once per game you may leave town and visit the Art Museum, being unable to be targeted for that night. Win Condition: Be among the final 2 players.

Your memory becomes a little clearer.

It is now Night 3. Deadline: 18th July, 11pm BST.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder that if anybody is confused or needs some help you can message Inf or I either through your Role PM or discord and we can try and help you as best we can without spoiling the game.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Once again the lights flicker on to reveal the scenes of terror. The room is silent as you spend a brief moment looking from one seat to another to uncover the potential horrors of the long night. Then you realise... the room is silent... its too quiet Aqua hasn’t made a snarky comment yet, a feeling of warmth fills your heart as you turn and see him slouched in his chair, his tongue pinned to the arm of his chair by a dagger, you could swear that it is still writhing, wriggling, attempting to meme one last time.

Stuck to his forehead is an ID

Every night you spin the wheel and gain a Power, you then select a target to use your new power on.

Powers
1: Kill your target
2: Protect your target
3: Roleblock your target
4: Show your targets alignment
5: Show your targets role name
6: Prevent your target from voting the following day
7: Send an anonymous message to your target
8: See if your target visited anyone or if anyone visited your target

Win Condition: Get 4 different rolls OR Survive the game

Your memory becomes a little clearer.

Day 3 has begun with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no Lynch
No Deadline has been set YET

Reactions: Danni122112

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Did anyone else re-receive the ‘my anus is bleeding’ PM or is it just me?
wHAT
Anyway, Aqua getting killed was pretty unexpected. I totally assumed Mulbery would kick the bucket considering she claimed to be doctor which is a pretty useful role. This makes me think there's not much validity to her claim.
could also have been done so we intentionally waste a lynch (but yeah along with reasonable doubt yesterday + still alive it is a bit uhhhh)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
If Mulb is mafia then it would make sense that we waste a lynch
what
im saying that if mulb is actually town doctor, mafia kept alive so a lynch would be wasted on them today (since doctor surviving through night casts high susp on their claim)
She might not even have a gun either and could have claimed that to buy time with determining whom to shoot
why would she need to buy time after claiming doc

also wow aqua wasnt mafia im slightly shocked but he was obviously not town!

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper