The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly? Because the way he shut down Unu's claim, he seems fishy, I know 'fishy' is not specific but some of his posts seem... off to me.
unu got lynched cause he didn't once stop scumtelling and everyone agreed on that

People would still not believe me.**
tbh this is a fairly big scumtelling I'm this community so I'm leaving my vote n going to bed

no reason not to claim when you've got the most votes 3hrs before the deadline besides denying us the ability to shoot you

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Seeing as the deadline is closing in with less than 2~ hours to go I guess I'll claim. I am Justice, before anyone ask: yes I am from Tavern arcana and yes I recognised it from somewhere and I found the role in Tavern Arcana. If you wonder what Justice is, it's basically a 1-shot vigilante. I used my role N1 on Danni, and guess what, the SK/painter role kills him too (unless I have some hidden art magic with my kill which I doubt). And, yes, I asked Inf and Fog about it and if my action actually went through(or if I would get some sort of refund), and I didn't get a refund(aka my kill was wasted). The reason I've been so hesistant to claim is because my role is absoluetely not proven and my one action was basically wasted and I'm basically a vanilla townie now.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Seeing as the deadline is closing in with less than 2~ hours to go I guess I'll claim. I am Justice, before anyone ask: yes I am from Tavern arcana and yes I recognised it from somewhere and I found the role in Tavern Arcana. If you wonder what Justice is, it's basically a 1-shot vigilante. I used my role N1 on Danni, and guess what, the SK/painter role kills him too (unless I have some hidden art magic with my kill which I doubt). And, yes, I asked Inf and Fog about it and if my action actually went through(or if I would get some sort of refund), and I didn't get a refund(aka my kill was wasted). The reason I've been so hesistant to claim is because my role is absoluetely not proven and my one action was basically wasted and I'm basically a vanilla townie now.
Why danni?

Also im starting to think there is only 1 role from each game (do other people think the same? Did anyone already say this and am i hella late with it?)

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why danni?

Also im starting to think there is only 1 role from each game (do other people think the same? Did anyone already say this and am i hella late with it?)
Well, from what I've learned and observe and have been told by mafia players is that vigilantes' jobs are to kill those who talk little and contribute little because those will usually slip under the radar and are usually harder to get reads on. Danni definetely didn't contribute that much. Looking back, Danni was clearly more contributing than other players, but also comments such as this one
hi guys, just your friendly townie here, totally not a third party!
seemed to non-town to me so I decided to kill him.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Well, from what I've learned and observe and have been told by mafia players is that vigilantes' jobs are to kill those who talk little and contribute little because those will usually slip under the radar and are usually harder to get reads on. Danni definetely didn't contribute that much. Looking back, Danni was clearly more contributing than other players, but also comments such as this one

In my memory too often town vigilantes fuck up and kill other townies. But ig.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Also ive got some info on what happend to danni (i think) for people who didnt play that game.

From Zuplar the Alien Tattoo Artist roleblocked players and was able to make a drawing which would be revealed if that player died. I dont think its unlikely that whoevers role is from zuplar is a mafia roleblocker. Perhaps we can get some info from the drawing style of who it might be (possibly a long shot).

I think for tomorow it can be useful to take a closer look at past games/ roles that stood out in their respective game if nothing juicy comes up.

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Some more comments (to think about during night).

About the communist stuff: i think that the Glorious Communist could be in the game as the 1 role from red scare. Perhaps a third party who wins if 50% of the players alive is a communist. If this is the case we should watch out for them.

On 'The Doomed Cruise': there is a def a role from that game in this (sign up thread lines also overal theme). Anyone who played that who has an idea (considering claimed/proven abilities) what i could be.

Other games to keep in mind: 'rick and morty' i mean there is gotta be some meme role from that one in this. 'lost in fog' another fog game so prob a fun role from that one in this. 'bastard mafia' might be some bastard-ich role in this from that to keep in mind.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Votecount

TheWeakGuy48_ - Aqua, Jivvi, Enderfive (3/9)
Aqua - Ooglie101, TheWeakGuy48_ (2/9)
erik5456 - HKCaper (1/9)

Deadline in 3 hours.
I kinda wanna sleep but i kinda wanna wait for the deadline since its so close. I agree TWG is lowkey susp, but i dont like its jivvi aqua and ender of all people who have the vote on him (see my earlier post, they also lead the 'BW' on mulb kinda). There is just too little activity to justify anything 100% so i get where they are coming from but i cant help feeling something is off.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
but also comments such as this one
Comments like that are commonplace for day 0, even on one slightly more serious than usual.

In my memory too often town vigilantes fuck up and kill other townies. But ig.
Very true.

'rick and morty' i mean there is gotta be some meme role from that one in this.
There’ already one confirmed, Arelic was Jerry

D

Deleted member 4601

no... this post right here is hella dodgy

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I give up, time and time again town just tunnelvisions and are literally
blind to whats infront of you. This is literally what happened in the Unu lynch and you're just letting the mafia getting away with literally everything

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
seems reasonable to me. I'd need to take a closer look to be sure about it, but I don't think there's been a repeat yet.

Maybe shoot TWG?
that might lead to an

Also, TheWeakGuy48_ , why on earth would you waste your singular kill n1 on someone that wasn’t even the best target? Either you weren’t thinking that through or you weren’t thinking your fake claim through.

Also, your fixation on getting later lynched when the deadline's coming way too fast for it to actually happen is giving me weird vibes.

Also I give up, time and time again town just tunnelvisions and are literally
blind to whats infront of you. This is literally what happened in the Unu lynch and you're just letting the mafia getting away with literally everything
We are LITERALLY losing (not my problem anymore)
oh boy, classic guilt-tripping. that REALLY makes me change my mind about how suspicious you're making yourself. Also, as it's already been said:

unu got lynched cause he didn't once stop scumtelling and everyone agreed on that

anyway, what's been happening as we get down to the wire here has made up my mind.

vote theweakguy

D

Deleted member 4601

Ya know what, I'll shoot TWG and see how this goes. If anyone is strongly opposed to this let me know asap

• Sad
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Maybe shoot TWG?
that might lead to an
ay. this is why switching between tabs is bad for me.

I meant to fix that and say, there's no point to it this late in the game, because he's guaranteed dead by now. original comment was it might lead to an aqua lynch and that's exactly what weak wants, but honestly there's like three people with one vote so there'd be no lynch