Republic - Completed

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Evening 5
  • The dictator has overturned the vote to 77thShad.
  • 77thShad, Superbia, has been executed.
  • There are 10 players alive.
  • The current political system is autocracy.
  • The dictator is Faliara.
  • The dictator is deciding on a summon target.
  • The dissenters are currently in contact.
Evening 5 will last until the dictator has decided on a summon target.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Night 5
  • The dictator has summoned a player to a hearing.
  • The dissenters are currently meeting.
  • If you wish to utilise your night action, please submit it in the final line of your role PM in bold. Your night action keyword is bolded in your role PM.
    • You may not self-target.
    • There will be no system message detailing the success or failure of a night action, unless your particular night action calls for the receipt of specific information when day starts.
Night 5 will end as soon as all night actions are sent in, or until Tuesday 2200 BST.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 6
  • myusername22, the Paranoid, has died.
  • Sploorky, Invidia, has died.
  • Unusual_Dood has died.
    • Details of Unusual_Dood's death are known only to the dictator.
  • There are 7 players alive.
  • The current political system is autocracy.
  • You may vote to execute a player or overthrow the dictator.
    • It takes 4 to execute a player other than the dictator.
      • The dictator may overturn the vote to any other player upon reaching a majority.
    • It takes 4 to overthrow the dictator and reinstate the council.
  • You may not abstain from voting.
Voting is now open.

Faliara

Reaction score
if myus is dead, that means there were two mafia left in that case, and the rev wanted to prove their worth since sploork’s dead now

ltin was definitely a town member

i’ll be watching a movie, so i can’t be here for a bit; see ya later?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Were the mafia really stupid enough to trust that rev would kill the dictator, or is something else going on here?

I mean I got it last night, but this night, that’s surprising, and it might just have won us the game.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Well done fali for getting UNU. Ok so that means then that the only antitown roles left are Rev and Acedia?

rev wanted to prove their worth since sploork’s dead now
I think its more likely the rev killed Sploorky thinking he was town, not that rev killed Sploorky because they thought he was mafia. Maybe Rev was concerned that there'd be a swap of roles?

As a reminder, current claims are:

Scrable: Citizen
HK: Citizen
Danni: Citizen
Comp: Citizen
Rune: Citizen
Dess: Whistleblower
Faliara: Bulletproof

What role was ltin? He can't have been the real whistleblower - the makeup of the council would have been revealed. I think we can trust Fali at this point so also wasn't the real bulletproof. He can't be Rev - there's too many kills. He also can't have been Acedia because all other Mafia are accounted for, and the Rev would have won at this point otherwise:

Revolutionary (1)
Overthrow the state yourself by being installed as dictator without being killed or overthrown, witnessing three dictators being killed or overthrown resulting in a council of fewer than three, or surviving to the final day.

So we've confirmed that ltin was a citizen

Also, now we know that 77th was Superbia, that also means that one of HK and Rune are confirmed town. Unfortunately, we cannot know which, so it probably isn't very useful. Its possible one of them is Rev, but its also more likely both are town.

We need to be really careful. We have Rev and Acedia left. If we accidentally kill the remaining Mafia then Rev automatically wins.
The problem is this:

[JUSTIFY][BCOLOR=transparent]le Révolutionnaire[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR][/JUSTIFY]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]You appear as a conformist on court documents.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Correct me if I'm wrong, but this means that even if the dictator does successfully summon the rev, they appear as conformist anyway?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rev has two viable options to victory right now:[/BCOLOR]
  1. [BCOLOR=transparent]Kill the remaining Mafia (or let us do it)[/BCOLOR]
  2. [BCOLOR=transparent]Kill Fali then tonight then a dictator or member of the council the next night[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I don't think Mafia will kill Fali tonight - it'd make it too easy for Rev to win. I think Mafia is likely going to be trying to kill the Rev too. If I'm right, then it would mean that if a player is summoned who appears conformist, and we only have 1 kill that night (with Fali being alive), I think that'd be the rev. Be aware its also possible Mafia and Rev target the same player, still only resulting in 1 death but us thinking a town member is the rev.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I think right now, we need to look carefully at what each of the Mafia members have said about everyone who is alive and has claimed Citizen. Hopefully we can get some clues about who is likely town and who isn't. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I'll go through their posts from the last two days later on, but I'd like other people's input as well on this. Unfortunately, the more information we have about who the last Mafia could be, the easier it will be for Rev to win too, so again we need to be careful[/BCOLOR]

Faliara

Reaction score
Unu had stated that he was suspicious of Sploorky, Rune, Danni and Scrable last night. If I remember correctly, he also said that 77 was suspicious to him on Day 5.

Rune's definitely not a dissenter due to the conformist report and the death of Superbia at least, but considering Unu included Sploorky and 77 when he was stating who he found suspicious, he was definitely doing the something similiar to Jivv; act suspicious against fellow dissenters so that one would be cleared of guilt upon the other's death.

With that said, remember how we almost started a bandwagon Scrable yesterday? 77 had joined in on that pretty early on, as the third vote. However, Sploorky defended Scrable after we all unvoted by saying that Inffy had been aggressive towards him early on, too. They both turned out to be dissenters. Before Sploorky was revealed as such today, however, I had figured that Scrable was innocent due to 77 pinning suspicion on him and now, Unu. I am no longer so certain.

Acedia is the last dissenter left- which means there will no longer be a nightkill beyond the revolutionary and the dictator's, as the dissenter faction requires two of them to perform a nightkill (unless it's Gula). As Acedia's visitors all die, there is no way le Révolutionnaire will be looking for him anytime soon; which means if Acedia's not dead today, I'll be dead by tonight. I know I thought that would be the case for the past two days, but unless I manage to summon the rev by then or kill the rev today I honestly don't see anything else happening.

Which means le Révolutionnaire really is the largest threat now.

I admit, it wasn't the conclusion I wanted to come to (I trust the main suspected rev) but it is what it is.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Rune's definitely not a dissenter
Yep, the same for HK

there will no longer be a nightkill beyond the revolutionary and the dictator's, as the dissenter faction requires two of them to perform a nightkill (unless it's Gula)
I hadn't realised this. That makes things slightly easier then, as we'll know if you summoned the rev

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Sploorky, Invidia, has died.
Well... Shit I actually trusted Sploorky
lol same, im not sure if the rev possibly thought so too.

Unu was Ira ^_^’
how do you know? (i dont think you mentioned)

Scrable: Citizen
HK: Citizen
Danni: Citizen
Comp: Citizen
Rune: Citizen
Dess: Whistleblower
Faliara: Bulletproof
this is probably just repeating of info, buuut

rev is left for sure (the amount of kills), unless Ltin was Ira and Unu citizen, yes Unu was dessenter and Ltin was town (told ya). which means there are 2 baddies among the 5 citizen claims, 1 rev and 1 dessenter. BUUT we are in an AMAZING spot now that fali is STILL alive, since we can kill 2 (1 through execution and 1 through janitor) possibly winning the game by tomorow.

WORST case scenario: we kill 2 townies, the rev kills fali, and tomorow we are left with 1 dessenter, 1 citizen, DESS, and the rev. which will turn the game into a shitshow, so lets try to avoid that.

OKAY what I think we should do is the following (which migh be obv but hey), we kill the 2 most susp players (wow good idea). Im proposing we ignore Rune and me for now, since we have that conformist report (you may disagree if you are confident one of us is the rev). \

Then im still thinking we should go for scrable, but im torn between comp and danni for the second pick. Danni still has that mess surrounding him with notty saying he is the rev and whatnot, but comp has all of a sudden become really active, perhaps to try and sway us into thinking he is town (his posts dont feel like comp to me, but perhaps because i havent really seen him being active in mafia before).

Kill the remaining Mafia (or let us do it)
the rev cant win alongside the town.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
the rev cant win alongside the town.
Revolutionary (1)
Overthrow the state yourself by being installed as dictator without being killed or overthrown, witnessing three dictators being killed or overthrown resulting in a council of fewer than three, or surviving to the final day.

I read this as being that if Rev is alive after we killed all the Mafia, then the Rev would win?

comp has all of a sudden become really active, perhaps to try and sway us into thinking he is town
I kinda already addressed this, but if you compare how I am on werewolf my playstyle rn is a lot more similar. Also:
I play I'm almost completely inactive in the start of the game - I do read everything but honestly with having so many players and a lot being based on "vibes" I just don't ever feel I can contribute anything of use. In the later game though its much easier to contribute stuff because its easier to keep track mentally of everything going on, and I find it easier to judge especially with more evidence from the earlier game to go off of.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Revolutionary (1)

I read this as being that if Rev is alive after we killed all the Mafia, then the Rev would win?
i went over this with pryzims over 80 pages ago

rev cannot winning alongside town

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Something I was thinking about as well - so Invidia was able to find the role of a certain player. I think its a possibility that Mafia actually know who the rev is. Several mafia said that Danni was the rev which is why Danni is suspicious right now - but its also quite possible that this was said to throw town off - don't forget, at that point mafia were doing really well, and us possibly killing a town member could have sealed our fate.
Sploorky did have 6 days to find the real rev (maybe 5 if night mechanics don't work exactly how I'd have thought).

Thoughts on this?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Something I was thinking about as well - so Invidia was able to find the role of a certain player. I think its a possibility that Mafia actually know who the rev is. Several mafia said that Danni was the rev which is why Danni is suspicious right now - but its also quite possible that this was said to throw town off - don't forget, at that point mafia were doing really well, and us possibly killing a town member could have sealed our fate.
Sploorky did have 6 days to find the real rev (maybe 5 if night mechanics don't work exactly how I'd have thought).

Thoughts on this?
I mean considering none of Sploorky argument made any sense last day, as I pointed out, he was either trying to get me lynched as a townie, or I am the rev and he wanted me dead.

I’m sure we will have pages of arguments now, I will try to respond to all of them, just give me a bit as I am busy right now.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I mean considering none of Sploorky argument made any sense last day, as I pointed out, he was either trying to get me lynched as a townie, or I am the rev and he wanted me dead.

I’m sure we will have pages of arguments now, I will try to respond to all of them, just give me a bit as I am busy right now.
I did notice sploorky was keen on lynching the rev yesterday, and he was VERY carefully hinting that he thought it was you. At this stage in the game i'm not sure what that means. On one hand it could mean he 'Knew you were the rev', and tried to get you lynched since rev is a great threat to mafia and they can't kill rev. On the other hand it might have been to try and get an easy BW on an actual townie (but at this stage of the game i dunno how viable that is, BUT tbf mafia were in a great spot until now).

I'm gonna play open book and tell a bit of a secret. Ever since notty said that danni was the rev i've been SUSP of danni. I'm not sure to what extend it got noticed, but the past few days i've been 'trusting' danni in the thread (at least i think i did). Why? I noticed rev was killing townies, so i figured "if danni is the rev, and i pretend to trust danni, i might not be killed". You might think 'wtf', but look at sploork, he was trusted by a lot of players, and wanted to get the rev killed. and you know what, BOOM sploork got killed by rev (well almost certainly).

I said before im torn between comp and danni for who to kill, because out of nowhere comp has stepped up his game, but rn im starting to lean towards thinking danni.