Map Authors: Catcocomics
Game Type: Zombie
Map Worldborder: Self-Contained
Download: /Warp twin_dragons
Screenshots:
Minimum amount of players: 4
Maximum amount of players: 12
Notes:
*if at all possible, I would like for the map to show up as [Jugger] Twin Dragons during voting so as not to confuse with normal zombie-type maps.

The following items to please have their given lore tags:
*20-fold Katana - Folded twenty times, this sword has seen the maximum possible purification in its metal, and its immense strength reflects that.
It has also been blessed by the Dark Dragon, further bolstering its durability.

*1000-fold Katana - Some crazy blacksmith put a LOT of effort into this blade, which is sad, because they could have put just as much effort into 500 swords of slightly greater strength.
Though durable, such an insane purification process has taken its toll on the potential sharpness of the blade, but the Light Dragon has blessed it, causing the blade to magically set things on fire.

*Sun Bow of the Light Dragon - A family heirloom passed down through a long line of many monks and samurai. It's recent blessing from the Light Dragon has also strengthened its raw power and granted it the ability to endlessly duplicate mundane arrows.
*Tsukoyomi's Naginata - Though it wasn't the blade that he used to kill the god of food, it's still very powerful.
*Amaterasu's Scale Plate - As though such well-crafted steel-scale armor wasn't good enough, the Sun Goddess Amaterasu has blessed this armor with a touch of her power. Feeling god-like?
*Susano-o's Boots - Some say these are the boots Susano-o wore the day he decapitated the great Orochi eight times in a row.
While probably not true, they do have some raw, drunken power within them...

*Shogun Helm - Now you really feel like a warlord of feudal Nippon.
*Scale-Mail Leggings - Well-crafted scale-coated leggings that easily deflect most sources of harm while also maintaining an insane amount of flexibility. Why, you could run through a field of cactus without scratching your legs on either scale or thorn.

Spawn Locations: Survivors can spawn on any of the bedrock spots (middle and cardinal directions),
hunters may only spawn on any of the four bedrock spots in the cardinal directions.
Preparation time: 10 seconds
Round Time: 480 - subject to change if needed
[Kits]:
*Survivors: Pending (carriers nothing)

*Hunters: Yin (black shulker box) - effects: swiftness 2 (eternal), regeneration 2 (eternal), absorption 5 (eternal)
Yang (white shulker box) - effects: swiftness (eternal), regeneration 2 (eternal), glowing (eternal)

*Juggernaut: Grandmaster Dragon (light blue shulker box) - effects: healthboost 5 (should bring to 40 hp/20 hearts, eternal), Resistance 5 for 5 seconds, Instanthealth 6 for 6 seconds (if not mistake, this should instantly heal them)
[Block Restrictions]: everything is bedrock, but retextured.
Fall damage: no
Locate randomness: 5000
Enable insta-zombify?: no
Percentage drop rate for each team: 0% for everyone
Juggernaut Chance: 100%

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for the submission

I do think that a purely juggernaut map could be quite interesting, I don't think this is the map to do it.
Its quite a small map, and doesn't have a huge amount of variation. I personally find the kits to be a bit over complicated, and I'm also concerned that the hunter kits are really weak in comparison.

No other staff have replied, so I'm going to deny the map for the reasons I said above

-Declined