Reaction score
  • Name of the map: (DR_(?))Intuition
  • Intended Gamemode: Deathrun
  • Creator(s): Unusual_dude
  • Size: The entire plot(192x192)
  • Biome: Extreme hills
  • Weather: Sun
  • Time: Dawn
  • Roundtime: 750 seconds(12 mins and 30 secs)
  • Screenshots (use default resourcepack):

• Timers: If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (All chests!): Yes I have included some hidden chests. They contain only one unique head each!
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break, no-drop or no-place?: its still deathrun
  • Download link/Create warp: /warp deathrun
  • Speed: Llama
  • Any extra information about your map?:
Theres two thing you should pay attention to, while you play:

- Falling gravel| Some places theres unstable blocks, which will fall if you step on them!

- Water helping mechanisms|If you find a piston blocking water, with a lever next to it, press the lever and people can enter using the water!

Notes: The map is not completly 100% done, but all the gameplay stuff is. Only the end is left, but that shouldnt take long(i hope). I have also used a lot of barriers around in the map(where players cant reach ofc), to lead and decrease the ammount of lava flooding the map.

Last edited:

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Timers:
Wave 1: after 30 seconds

Wave 2: after 70 seconds

Wave 3: after 100 seconds

Wave 4: after 170 seconds

Wave 5: after 270 seconds

Wave 6: after 350 seconds

Wave 7: after 540 seconds

Wave 8: after 665 seconds

Wave 9: after 720 seconds

Spawn 1:

Spawn 2:

Spawn 3:

Spawn 4:

Spawn 5:

Spawn 6:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rune

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I've been following your project for a while and you've put so much effort into making this. As a result I think this would be an amazing map and could take deathrun to another level, we definitely need to utilise DR more. Also appreciate that you try out some hard to pull off stuff like parts with buttons/levers, it looks like you took a lot of time to make sure those parts fit in with the gameplay so it should be no problem.

big +1 from me!

• Agree
Reactions: Rune

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Update:

I have now finished the end of the map. I have added lots of fun stuff you can do while waiting for the round to end.

I have also added one more checkpoint(
), because I figured it wouldnt work without it. Because of the unclear routes, I changed the polished andesite with polished diorite.