Not open for further replies.

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
-game username:katmen46
Time-zone: earth
How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? smp (smp.blocktopia.net:25568)
What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server? not sure just tried to get on and was banned
What sets you apart from other applicants? Defiant_Blob
What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? sometimes i let my brothers play single player but they always play multiplayer.
How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? my brothers did something while they where playing and it says greif to steal spawn chest. (idk whatthespawn chest is)
What previous experience staffing on Blocktopia servers do you have? i will not let them play on my minecraft again, all i want to do is find a community that isn't going to close any time soon.
References: idk i never really talked to any staff on the smp.

• Creative
Reactions: Notme and Velzerat
Reaction score
kat pls these aren't even funny anymore no matter how hard people try
thanks terre but i got this now so kat your back hopefully you took some of my suggestions from your leaving threads like calling 1-800-273-8255 if your lonely instead of flaring back up like fucking herpes but if not i can always chat and give you more suggestions edit vat i see you but don't delete this

Status
Not open for further replies.