Feng Qi Leadership Voting

Who would you like to be your next Feng Qi Leader?

• tnmjimbob

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 77thShad

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Hunter (Hunted)

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • cheatyface

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • MarvelFan01 (MarblePan)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Tails506

Votes: 29 72.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Hello fellow air members!

Your humble soon to be ex-leader here. I've decided now is a good time for me to pass on the leadership of this clan to help with progress as being both a staff member and a clan leader is not easy and my time contribution is more limited than another leader could provide! So with that I've decided to hold a vote for the new leader. The candidates have been selected by me due to their activity and general contribution to the clan also their willingness to lead the clan if so chosen. Any ties will be decided on by me.

Please remember you can vote twice!

Once the new leader is decided they will be choosing people to fill the following positions:

Ambassador - Handles diplomacy with other clans.
Security Commander - Handles redstone and vault security as well as raid security
Raid Commader - Handles all raiding and wars.
Architect - Handles city layout and general building.
Clan Manager - Handles clan needs such as resources and general orginazation.

While each of these sub-leaders have a certain amount of pull with their respective areas the clan leader will have the ultimate say over all decisions.Along with those the clan leader will be handling the clan council its layout and choosing of the council.

You have four days to vote!

(non-air members it would be appreicated if you didn't vote though if you do your vote will simply not be counted)

Reactions: Tails506

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
While I originally planned for this vote to last longer its becoming increasingly not needed. Tails506 has been chosen as leader by a landslide (by both feng qi and other clans...). So with that you will be the new leader of Feng qi tails until you choose to give up your rank in another vote! Tails I will be sending you a pm soon filling you in on things to help you get started with your leader role!

Thanks for those who voted! (not you jammy cough)

• Thank You
Reactions: Vrgin and Tails506