Hockeymatt79 Operator Application V 2.0

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
In-game username: - Hockeymatt79
Staff references (Op+): - Biblius, NogTrog, Lovedaice
Other Blocktopia staff experience (present and past): - Trusted in Zombie classic for 2 months
How would you describe the responsibility and obligation of the rank you apply for: -Being a staff member means making sure that all players are treated fairly, enforcing the rules and of course keeping the game fun.
Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: -I have maintained one of highest on times since the server open, I have been inactive over my summer since vacation and not a lot of access to minecraft, now that school is back and I am at home I will resume with my high amount of on time being on the server as much as possible to ensure that rules are being followed and everyone is enjoying their stay on the server.
If there is a problem you aren’t sure of how to deal with, what will you do: - If there was a problem that I was not sure of a reasonable conclusion I would ask someone with more experience than myself for advice and see how they handle the situation so I can learn from it and understand how to approach the problem next time. I can explain the story as I take it to all members of the problem and quickly resolve the problem.
If a staff member of equal or higher rank is acting up, what will you do: - Confront them in Staff chat and make them aware if they are not, then ask them politely to stop. If they do not I will call someone who has more power than I to make sure that there is a stop put to their actions, if I cannot find someone with that power I will take screen shot of it and show it to someone later take the proper actions to discipline the staff member.
What is your most noticeable weakness, and how will you work to fix it: - I can become impatient at times when people do not take me seriously or recognize the importance of what I am trying to share with them. This can cause me to make a quick decision at times.
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: - I am a 17 Year old Canadian who is in my final year of High School. I have been apart of this community for 2 years now and over that time I have gotten to know most members of the community well. It has always been a goal of mine to become a staff member on one of the servers here in Blocktopia. It is true I have been banned multiple times but I am proud of myself that I have not given up and continued to work towards this goal. I like to think that my easy-going attitude has helped me become considered as a fun person to be around.
If you have any extra information you’d like to share, please do so here: -I would like to thank you for taking your time to read over this application and I will see you on Dusk of Discordia.

-Matt