Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
In-game username: Hunter27a1

Staff references(Trusted+): Biblius, JohnOgozalek, DynastyOfBlocks
Time spent on the server: 9 Days, 21 Hours, 31 Minutes

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: Aristocrats are entrusted with the ability to return to Carthage free of charge and have the option of maintaining a personal shop. They should offer to help out new or confused players and make sure the server stays friendly and interesting.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: Achieving the rank of Citizen and helping bring Wisteria to the position it is in today.I've worked on the redstone locks for a few Wisterian buildings and procured the father of most, if not all, of Wisterian's horse population. I've also amassed a large colelction of various player heads.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am from Virginia and have been in Blocktopia since [2011-05-23 15:57:59]. I have an interest in science and aim to study quantum physics at MIT. I'm often experimenting to find out what makes things tick. I tend to be observant and occasionally reclusive, but if I begin to talk I'll go on for a while.

Thanks to all who've referenced me and to those who read this application.

Chips

Reaction score
I'll be the first, the reason I referenced you Hunter was because you are helpful, and a pleasure to be around. You can be immature sometimes, but I believe that won't be a problem, as everyone is immature every once in a while, right? ;) Great person, +1

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Hey, you made it! Glad to see you post this Hunter, while the app is a bit lacking in my opinion, it can be more than forgiven due to your outstanding commitment and positive attitude. You've been a constant figure in Wisteria's history, and have climbed the ranks with great agility and tact. You, my friend, are worthy of the title Aristocrat! Though you may be the last of Elysium, you shall always be among the first of Wisteria. Never forget that!

+1

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
wow sorry i missed this for so long...

anyway Though i haven't seen you of late as much as I'd like and personally feel you could've put a bit more effort into your application i will say this, You seemed nice and extremely helpful in wisterian affairs as well as somewhat trustworthy of the rank.

+1

• Thank You
Reactions: Hunter

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I wanted to wait a bit to see if I saw you online, but due to timezones and me not being so active that I used to I havent catched you on.

Anyway, I haveonly seen you on JtE a couple of times, but when I saw you were more than good enough for aristocrat. I have also noticed you mutch on the other server, always being very friendly.

1+

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Sorry for the very long wait on this response, but here we go: You've done a great job in-game, and you understand the rank well- not much to add from those above me. A definite +1 from me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.