Cherry bombs

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
Just a suggestion, but why not sell cherry bombs like a normal weapon? Cost about two-three points, easy to use, plus you wouldn't have to waste time with the coding for a new weapon considering it already exist. I think that this would work well for when players get low on points, or just have a few they don't really care about. Would love to get your opinion on this guys. :)

Reactions: RyanDodd

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
This is a nice idea but the thing is, the Cherry Bomb is a special item, if it was being sold, why not sell SnowBombs and SnowCherries too? That's sort of the first question that would come to my head, if this was added.

Eeveon

Reaction score
This is a nice idea but the thing is, the Cherry Bomb is a special item, if it was being sold, why not sell SnowBombs and SnowCherries too? That's sort of the first question that would come to my head, if this was added.
I wouldn't call them special really. Just because they have a low chance of happening at the beginning of a round doesn't necessarily give them the title, in my opinion. Snowbombs and snowcherries, however, I would call special considering they were only available to receive from the tournament and do not have any chance of being used by anyone who didn't enter at that point. It could be sort of an.. opposite of big-tnt. Y'know, replacing TNT when you have one in your inventory. Could be an interesting way to gain points if you're low on points/want to be risky. :p

Reactions: Hunter

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
Cherry bombs isn't really a special item like the snow cherries in my opinion.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I haven't really been here long enough to say if Cherry Bombs should be held as a "unique or special" weapon. The idea seems to be pretty good and it would be nice to buy a few and surprise someone with it. But there might be a problem with Cherry Bomb rounds, it would have to be changed to where you can't buy Cherry Bombs on those maps, also not costing anything to use them.

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
I haven't really been here long enough to say if Cherry Bombs should be held as a "unique or special" weapon. The idea seems to be pretty good and it would be nice to buy a few and surprise someone with it. But there might be a problem with Cherry Bomb rounds, it would have to be changed to where you can't buy Cherry Bombs on those maps, also not costing anything to use them.
I completely agree. I just thought I would suggest it, because it seemed like a good idea.

KingSam , I would love to get your opinion of this since you're the TNT directer.