Roller Coaster by Numberplay

Numberplay

Reaction score
Do you remember the game Roller Coaster Tycoon? When I was younger, this was one of my favorites. Now Minecraft makes it better. But i couldn't refuse the idea of mixing both games. With the plugin Minecart Mania, I got another reason to make it.

So I present you with my totally functional Roller Coaster. It took 3 plots to build it. I designed everything inside of those plots : The tracks, the mountains, the station, etc. But I hear you, let's show some pictures.

Note : I might make a new signature with the last picture ;)

Coordinates link

It took around 1 hour to make the track, 1 day to put all the fences and another day for the decorations. I'm happy at how quickly I could pull this off.

But I won't stop at this. I might make other attractions and make a real amusement park.

Now for the contests, because I want to make some :

1st : Name contest ended. Crazy Carts is the roller coaster's name by AngelWV.

2nd : Video contest ended with Wortho's video.

Thanks Wortho.

P.S. I made a schematic named RollerCoaster, so if it's griefed I can fix it.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
T'was a fun ride, I love his creativity though, And the way he builds some of his creations is amazing e.e, I try to make something good and it turns out like a pile of crap compared to his :)

My theme name:
Crazy Carts

Numberplay

Reaction score
Ok sorry if it was late, I was hoping I would get a few more suggestions... and @Wortho27, i was probably sleeping when you asked me to rush for the name so I couldn't be there before the video.

The winner of the 1st contest is @AngelWV with Crazy Carts. When I find a fitting place, I'll credit you.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Number, first off, epic job with this, looks amazing. I'd go ride it now but the server is down :c

Secondly, I like that you made the first hill the tallest, and the only one with powered tracks. It makes it more realistic, because that's how rollercoasters le are- The first hill as to be the tallest to give the car enough energy, because it's the only time the car is being powered by a motor or whatever.

I love how I manage to relate something in all of your threads to what I'm learning in science xD