12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Lucky. I think we likely would have won if my shot didn’t take a 180 degree turn and killed me.
Had it just missed, I think the game would've ended similarly.
Had at any point a shot actually hit inf, I'd have been scared.

In fact, when Ltin shot at inf right away, I thought the game was over for us, and when it missed it felt like a miracle.
Then when HK came out and said he saved inf, I was like "Man, now I feel bad that I have to kill him."

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
actually if the shot missed then stranger's claim to make my gun 100% miss could have been tested (since there were 2 opportunities for death before it was 50% so a shot + a lynch) and that would have ended badly seeing as i did not have a gun yet so i would have to make up some garbage reason as to why i didnt want to shoot and end up just getting lynched myself

i still dont think town would have won in this scenario since everyone trusted inf and tim!

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
so i would have to make up some garbage reason as to why i didnt want to shoot and end up just getting lynched myself
"I don't trust stranger's claim enough to put my life on it."

Balancewise I do think this game probably favored mafia somewhat with the mafia "gunner" being able to publicly display two PRs not working.
Like my plan for in case HK didn't get lynched was to just use my "I don't care about your modifiers" gun on HK's target, he'd look like a liar and get lynched immediately.
Likewise, if Stranger were to target me and I were to shoot someone and kill them, the same thing would happen.

Despite that, I am quite happy with how I played. Big thanks to Alisha for hosting <3

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Had it just missed, I think the game would've ended similarly.
Had at any point a shot actually hit inf, I'd have been scared.

In fact, when Ltin shot at inf right away, I thought the game was over for us, and when it missed it felt like a miracle.
Then when HK came out and said he saved inf, I was like "Man, now I feel bad that I have to kill him."
Then I would definitely get lynched haha. It was funny to see how after I posted about the shot, everyone was like "???", "knew you were mafia!!" and similar, and when I flipped town people barely mentioned what had happened.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

Balancewise I do think this game probably favored mafia somewhat with the mafia "gunner" being able to publicly display two PRs not working.
Like my plan for in case HK didn't get lynched was to just use my "I don't care about your modifiers" gun on HK's target, he'd look like a liar and get lynched immediately.
Likewise, if Stranger were to target me and I were to shoot someone and kill them, the same thing would happen.

Despite that, I am quite happy with how I played. Big thanks to Alisha for hosting <3
Mafia needed some form of blending ability, but don't forget how well you guys played. Yeah the odds ended up saving Inf once, but remember that at any point a townie had the power to shoot one of you and drastically complicate your path to victory. (Luck was a factor I usually try to do without, but for a non-serious setup I decided it was OK)

Your gun ability required mafia to nokill for a night, so town would get a chance to think something weird was going on but they would probably lynch HK for that yep...the mafia abilities were designed to tempt town away from shooting all of you.

Now imagine if it was 4 mafia like I originally planned! (Hint: the cut role name would have been Gunfather!)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i would say this is a garbage reason since in a world where i was town if i had died then it would prove stranger as having a fakeclaim aka mafia lynch aka success and if i had missed then it would semi prove stranger + prove me as having a gun

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i literally dont know why im being called inactive by everyone tbh
the only real time i went 'inactive' was at the end but thats since i was waiting to hammer stranger/twg since the moment i would vote one of them then others would pull out and then rip!
I guess in contrast to how you are normally it seemed like you didnt do much.