[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
2 hours till deadline.
Note that day ends when day ends, not when the deadline hits. If you post after you think day ends, let me delete it. :)
Edit: you will know day has ended b/c the thread will have been locked

• Confusing
Reactions: Timdood3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
my explanation is that youre wrong and i think it did prove that there was thought behind the vote (+ i thought it was x3 the length but still i think its indicative enough to show there was thought)
so if i vote you and then 2 days later say 'he felt off and when he justified something it felt fake' youd think oh ok inf had a legit reason then

no you wouldnt not when youre TOWN at least

also i just had daja vu to this dream(? i think?) i had where i was in mafia and i was voting someone (stranger?? or an unfaced person but the feelings i had about this unfaced person were literally the same ones i feel with stranger where i think theyre scum but feel scared of being wrong) and like theres a thick wall in the thread in the way of lynching stranger since nobody else wants to so theres just this really narrow gap where i can keep trying to push through it and try to get them lynched in the end and ignore any fear of being wrong and just push through and push through and then they get lynched and i think they turn out to be scum in the dream?? but i feel like the conclusion was like kinda vague and like 60% they turned out to be scum but i dont think it was fully concluded they did?? or something

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
so if i vote you and then 2 days later say 'he felt off and when he justified something it felt fake' youd think oh ok inf had a legit reason then

no you wouldnt not when youre TOWN at least

also i just had daja vu to this dream(? i think?) i had where i was in mafia and i was voting someone (stranger?? or an unfaced person but the feelings i had about this unfaced person were literally the same ones i feel with stranger where i think theyre scum but feel scared of being wrong) and like theres a thick wall in the thread in the way of lynching stranger since nobody else wants to so theres just this really narrow gap where i can keep trying to push through it and try to get them lynched in the end and ignore any fear of being wrong and just push through and push through and then they get lynched and i think they turn out to be scum in the dream?? but i feel like the conclusion was like kinda vague and like 60% they turned out to be scum but i dont think it was fully concluded they did?? or something
why are you saying 2 days later here the alisha vote like just happened
and yes i think i would?

and nice fake dream

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
im just saying this is some unfair way to get reactions even though im a completely innocent soul either way so not that it matters
Wasn't a reaction test though, was a joke by the host. Telling to me that you see it as a test.

i mean i believe him since he didnt get that it was a reference to the gun thing in the first place + i can see him not fully reading/processing it (in yellow text especially)
This means Hip is so low-effort that they 1) do not remember past games, 2) do not seem to be keeping up with this game to the best of their ability, 3) leap too seriously into what was a basic joke.

vote moog
"unlynchable" but i want to vote someone
does that make sense?
Are you in on the joke here or is this another lost soul

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inf floundering about from sus to sus, quoting themselves, asking the same questions over and over, repeating themselves and then quoting themselves to expand on thoughts, excessively having to clarify themselves--this is the textbook Inf town game.

Push on me was nitpicky and more in scumrange; this feels a lot more like attempts at solves. I don't think scum!Inf is desperate enough to fabricate a push on vibes and vibes alone, it's such an exposing move.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
notty was pusing alisha long before she gave that reason iirc
define 'long before' since that notty thing was like 2 days ago and the game has only lasted 5 days
?? how

do you not think someone is capable of making up a reason as vague as that
literally all our reasons nowadays are vibes which are arguably the most vague
+ the point was that notty gave the reason without provocation and it was points unrelated to anything anyone else has said which proves to me there was thought since i dont see them making up such an unrelated set of reasons just like that?
This means Hip is so low-effort that they 1) do not remember past games, 2) do not seem to be keeping up with this game to the best of their ability, 3) leap too seriously into what was a basic joke.
i mean im letting things slide on the basis of bad memory + its day 0 so keeping up is not really the most important yet (i mean id 100% prefer if people did) + hip is a silly goose
(but you should be prepared to stop posting at any instant)
this is so WEIRD

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
define 'long before' since that notty thing was like 2 days ago and the game has only lasted 5 days

literally all our reasons nowadays are vibes which are arguably the most vague
+ the point was that notty gave the reason without provocation and it was points unrelated to anything anyone else has said which proves to me there was thought since i dont see them making up such an unrelated set of reasons just like that?

i mean im letting things slide on the basis of bad memory + its day 0 so keeping up is not really the most important yet (i mean id 100% prefer if people did) + hip is a silly goose

this is so WEIRD
Why is that weird?
If days end you aren't allowed to post anymore