[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
hip voted Oog for memes; Alisha said they approved of the vote, which then caused hip to unvote. Too much stock was put into a rand.
who put too much stock in it

nobody treated it as anything more than a random vote from my pov

I was contributing, they weren't. You're insisting all I've done is filler when I've been moving discussion.
at that point you hadn't contributed any opinions on anybody actually, yet expected hk to have done - thats why it doesnt seem genuine to me, i think you'd relate to hk's lack of thoughts rather than be concerned about him not having any

What does this even mean?
it means you wouldnt just make something up that someone did when they didn't because people would be able to see you're making it up

did you mean something different to that when you said youd just make something up?

This is how I've always done early game man. I don't know how to convince you otherwise considering you're so tunneled on a meta that doesn't exist; it's basically just blatant misinterpretation at this point.
ok then why did you say skele was fillering when for example notty had only been memeing as well

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
im not sure if inf has learned to fake tunnelvision yet

so i think he's town just for how much he's digging into mars

with mars i havent made up my mind yet if he's scum or being argumentative for literally 0 reason

• Disagree
Reactions: Boooo

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
ok now that im off work i went through and found more stuff that was noteworthy

idk how she plays as town very well though so @lcn people whos played with boo lots pls help
boo is much more clueless as town and prone to accidentally outing her role

Ok but if we're being real there isn't a ton of substantive content off of which to base those opinions early game, doubly so in a closed setup with several wonky 3p roles. So to some degree everybody is going to have to rely somewhat on their feelings to build opinions in the first place. Expecting people to have highly substantial or insightful opinions d0 or even d1 simply isn't realistic.
wait are you talking about a previous game here or do you know something that hasn't been discussed? 3p?
Also with these thing being said, since I'm going to sleep soon I'm just gonna
Vote MarsKid
bandwagon alert!
hip voted Oog for memes; Alisha said they approved of the vote, which then caused hip to unvote. Too much stock was put into a rand.
well hip insulted me at the same time so idk i havent put much stock into that one

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Maybe I'll just murder you tonight then and instead lynch Alisha today. I'm actually vibing Alisha & Boo so I'd choose one of them to bump off the track.
You'll have to catch me first :p
duffie is vibing extremely different to me than when she was in the pearled bridge last and it makes me uncomfortable
How so?
im not sure if inf has learned to fake tunnelvision yet
Speaking from last game, Inf has definitely learned to fake tunnel vision. I am townreading him at the moment but thats something to keep in mind.

boo is much more clueless as town and prone to accidentally outing her role
Im hesitant to scumread Booo just yet, bc the only time ive played as mafia with Booo (the Happy vice Institute), she was pretty clueless as well. So I'm not convinced her being clueless is a good flag for whether she's mafia or not.
wait are you talking about a previous game here or do you know something that hasn't been discussed? 3p?
I'm referring to last game, where Mars got annoyed at me for posting a reads list.
bandwagon alert!
Fair point, this was pretty weird. I'd like to hear more of Good Skele 's opinion on Mars.

hipmeow

Reaction score
well hip insulted me at the same time so idk i havent put much stock into that one
i mean i only really unvoted because to me it looked you like were being serious with the whole approving of voting oog and that made me think i should unvote to show that i dont really support an oog lynch because i have no reads other than that stuff i said earlier which again was half joking/meming

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
she's not really on topic...or close to being on topic

in the pearled bridge she had inactivity stuff happen but she kept on topic until then
Speaking from last game, Inf has definitely learned to fake tunnel vision. I am townreading him at the moment but thats something to keep in mind.
how did he do that btw, i wasn't paying close enough attention
Im hesitant to scumread Booo just yet, bc the only time ive played as mafia with Booo (the Happy vice Institute), she was pretty clueless as well. So I'm not convinced her being clueless is a good flag for whether she's mafia or not.
fair, she did try to blow up inf after all

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i mean i only really unvoted because to me it looked you like were being serious with the whole approving of voting oog and that made me think i should unvote to show that i dont really support an oog lynch because i have no reads other than that stuff i said earlier which again was half joking/meming
why did you feel the need to show that

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This strikes me as being very very odd for some reason.

Hip, what do you think of Oog now?
how did he do that btw, i wasn't paying close enough attention
Granted last game was far from my best game, but he jumped on me saying that my reads felt fake, which basically stuck me where I couldnt really argue back logically against his feelings.
fair, she did try to blow up inf after all
And basically confessed to it in day chat.
That moment was priceless though.

Reactions: Alisha

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
That's definitely in my top 10.
My number one moment though was in LCN - specifically the day both Arch and Jobbiis got blown up by reactionaries in the most ironic way possible.
I want to contribute to this conversation by sharing my favorite moment of my mafia history, but I also think that this topic is off topic and irrelevant.
(My favorite mafia moment was my first game when I lynched Nottykitten instead of Duffie to win the game for town)

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
duffie is vibing extremely different to me than when she was in the pearled bridge last and it makes me uncomfortable
This is very concerning...

My vibes on Duffie are mafia or third party. They seem to be not posting enough, and their intentions feel a little too swayed...

Her aura feels lightish red to me, too.