[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
id like to *honk* in, oog's vibe vs aura makes perfect sense to me, in fact there is even more ways to get 'reads'.

vibe is something like in your mind you got a psychic <o> read that someone is this or that, while aura is rather a cloud surrounding a player that can seem a certain way. i think oog's drawing makes sense. I'd like to throw primal instinct read into the mix. its like an intense burst of energy and usually involves a sudden feeling of danger coming over you, warning you of a certain player (okay this might sounds crazy, but i am starting to get addicted to papaya juice so who knows).
ya but i also think you can have a vibe without sensing an aura

thank you you are a genius welcome to the club
Hm, ok. I understand now. I've always just considered aura to be a reason for vibes, but usually if I get a vibe and I can locate the general vicinity from which it comes. Like "This post is givin' me bad vibes, but I can't see anything wrong with it."

Skoomaeater

Reaction score
aha i cant believe ive tricked everyone into seeing a reason behind saying aura when in reality i said it because my 3p wincon is to introduce a new mafia vocab and that will kill everyone and i win the game hahahahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!
Very very clever, but we're on to you

hipmeow

Reaction score
weird of you to see it as a huge waste of time when its taken up like 5 posts
please stop always taking my exaggeration literally i feel like this is most of the reason why you suspect me (cough cough that one time when i said you hardcore pushed on me or something i dont remember the specifics either way i like to use exaggeration ok)

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
@inf I have always played D0 and D1 straight as town. Calling me out for it now doesn't make much sense when this is my town game every time, and it's basically being used to fit a narrative for you.

And even though I'm taking this for realsies, you are vastly overstating my takes and posts. I wanted more out of Alisha, and calling my post as saying it was criticizing her for taking 'ages' is making up things that aren't there. I'm asking for info, and people aren't giving it. I can't make any reads myself until people play ball with me.

I'm calling out Skel and Hk for dodging and ignoring discussion, if I get stuff from them then we move on. I dunno where scum fits into the picture, so walk me through that.

Boooo

Reaction score
i could also see oog as scum but dont agree with anyone elses reasoning on him, for me its just his AURA is slightly off somehow
You stole my reasoning
I just think he's weird

Ok that's it folks, inf has spoken. Game might as well be over now. :p
Unvote
Vote Sir Mars bar
Yikes

in ur dreams anyway its 5am oops time to sleep heres some quick facts:

everything inf says is a lie lets just ignore him
i dont trust alisha with that whole town read in regards to me, bit odd
i can never read oog but this whole vibes and aura thing seems like a huge waste of time but i guess alisha started it by questioning what he means so whatever so the moral of the story is dont question anything
uh everyone else is prob mafia or something idk

thanks and good night
That's an overreaction to vibes on you imo, looks genuinely scummy to me

weird of you to see it as a huge waste of time when its taken up like 5 posts which is partly why i found you scummy since it felt like you just felt the need to jump to oogs defence over something not worth complaining about

But im not gonna tunnel you like i did before dont worry i wont make this a hell again
I think it was a huge waste of time, but it was pretty good for reads

You call that tunneling

You've spent 2-3 pages basically going over semantics. Is that the only basis for an Oog push or are you backing down?

Explain this, it just seems like a general confusion over a word choice. This looks like standard Oog play FMPOV.
She never pushed him actually

Maybe it's standard but I've seen him as town 2 times now, and I think he's acting differently from when he was town, we can call it 'aura'

uh

with the hip thing turning out to be imaginary and the aura thing being really nitpicky + oog got a vote from boo which confuses me because boo was calling me names earlier, im worried people may have been using that reasoning as a shield to justify an early vote

im backing down and need to revise my reads
I don't recall calling you names, just saying you were currently overreacting, no need to get sensitive love

And no, I'm not jumping onto your sus, I just think oog is being weird and I wanted to vote him to see if he'd react. Speaking of, moog seems to have left me out of his reads, wonder why.

that movie was terrible change my mind
Timdood3 can I get a new partner please

Jk ly baby

ok so

i neutral read hip

stranger and boo followed my suspicions for votes without as much reasoning except 'oog is weird', so maybe they tried to hide behind me there

skele reads off to me but i haven't really seen him in a forum game yet, his stuff on LCN is generally challenging to read his intentions though - stranger/inf/boo/hk would you agree? (people who have played with him + yes i know i asked two people i sorta suspect but those are all the people that played with him)
I didn't follow your suspicions if I don't sus him for the same reason that you did, I just thought his reaction was unlike him as town

If you wanna know if skele is scum, poke him and see explodes

two things about this - first, why wouldn't I try to look like being myself ?
second, defensiveness isn't always something that means the person is scum
And right now I'm not being 'defensive', but just pointing out.

By the way it's so hard to read most people here tsk, at least there are people who I've played with for a while so I can say that Boooo is a slightly townread for me
Also I didn't like Mars' questions about my memes ;(
I feel like town skele would just whine about this instead of defend himself

If we keep up the fun police angle I just won't play, it's not entertaining to be the bad guy for doing what the game calls for.

There's a difference between strong opinions and having any kind of opinion. Having zero thoughts outside of memeing and passing observations is a scum way of filling space = illusion of participation.
Seems like you're throwing a mini tantrum over nothing here

vibes list

hip
stranger
notty
moog
hk
alisha
tim
good skele
mars
boo
skoo
duffie
What's with the colors?

[/QUOTE="Mooglie, post: 443674, member: 936"]
also i feel like i need to warn you the following paragraph is 1 sentence with 0 commas so if you cant read it remember that i warned you:

also i finally think i understand alishas thinking from a post i read by inf about like auras being specific to people (tbh i now remember alisha saying this exact same thing admittedly it was late last night and i was watching crazy ex girlfriend in the background which i was more interested in!) but i would say for me people can 100% emit the same aura (and so the same aura is present in multiple games too) but each aura correlates to like different levels of scumreading/different reasons for scumreading/other stuff that my mind is subconsciously trying to tell me and its the exact same feel as alisha from comedy club which means theyre probably town (tbh the aura has disappeared for me now maybe it disappeared when i started townreading you in comedy club too since i feel like we had a very similar situation where we were going at eachother then both ended up townreading eachother (well you said neutral read this game))

also also also also also also
[/QUOTE]
the fact that you're defending Alisha now that she's been sus from this reads town to me, unless you're a very careful maf- or maybe a possible Alisha/moog team who fake sused each other to remove suspicion!

i didnt fully like the word defensive, but it does reflect most what i felt. In regard to the memes/jokes skele seemed to sort of look for validation on if it was okay or not, like skele didnt want to drive over anyones toes. In my eyes that felt as a bit defensive, or rather extra careful to make sure what they are doing is okay or not. Then again, as skele replied, that might just be their personality or whatever, i just wanted to point it out.
That is his personality

Boooo

Reaction score
@inf I have always played D0 and D1 straight as town. Calling me out for it now doesn't make much sense when this is my town game every time, and it's basically being used to fit a narrative for you.
I find you saying you play 'straight as town d0 and d1' weird but it's a small thing

hipmeow

Reaction score
That's an overreaction to vibes on you imo, looks genuinely scummy to me
im just saying all of that stuff was random thoughts at 5am and all of it was said half jokingly. also to be clear are you talking about inf having vibes on me (i think he had vibes on me i have great memory btw) or alisha townread vibes

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
And no, I'm not jumping onto your sus, I just think oog is being weird and I wanted to vote him to see if he'd react. Speaking of, moog seems to have left me out of his reads, wonder why.
what reads
ive literally only commented on alisha which sparked this entire vibe vs aura debate & notty who is completely unrelated to the vibe vs aura debate
the fact that you're defending Alisha now that she's been sus from this reads town to me, unless you're a very careful maf- or maybe a possible Alisha/moog team who fake sused each other to remove suspicion!
my entire reasoning from the beginning has been that the same scummy aura i got from alisha this game was the same scummy aura i got from alisha in comedy club but they were town in comedy club so theyre probably town here ?

Boooo

Reaction score
im just saying all of that stuff was random thoughts at 5am and all of it was said half jokingly. also to be clear are you talking about inf having vibes on me (i think he had vibes on me i have great memory btw) or alisha townread vibes
I thought the overreation was saying that inf lies and not to listen to them, seems like a joke but I still feel as if it was rather scummy

Boooo

Reaction score
what reads
ive literally only commented on alisha which sparked this entire vibe vs aura debate & notty who is completely unrelated to the vibe vs aura debate

my entire reasoning from the beginning has been that the same scummy aura i got from alisha this game was the same scummy aura i got from alisha in comedy club but they were town in comedy club so theyre probably town here ?
Granted you haven't made a list, but I still feel like it's weird that you haven't mentioned me or my vote

Idk why you felt the need to defend that last part

Boooo

Reaction score
since your vote is irrelevant tbh

and what why wouldnt i defend it
Okay lol

I don't see how it's relevant? I wasn't saying you sus'd alisha before and switched I'm just saying you're continuing to defend her

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Running order
_________GAP
| 1. ALI -
| 2. MOO 11
| 3. NOT 0
| 4. STR 1
| 5. GOO 5
| 6. HIP 0
| 7. INF 2
| 8. HKC 1
| 9. MAR 1
|10. BOO 1
|11. TIM 1
|12. OKX 2
|13. DUF 0
|14. SKO 0

Votecount
ALI - [1] - NOT
HIP - [1] - MAR
MOO - [2] - HIP, BOO
NOT - [1] - ALI
MAR - [2] - STR, INF
DUF - [1] - DUF
With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.
The deadline is 23:59 GMT on November 6th.

Last edited:
  • Perfect
Reactions: Duffie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I don't see how it's relevant? I wasn't saying you sus'd alisha before and switched I'm just saying you're continuing to defend her
woops minorly my fault i thought you said i was susp for defending her now that shes under susp but you said thats actually town-y
admittedly you worded it weirdly i take 0 responsibility!