[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Ltin lead the lynch on stranger btw theyre so scummy
Why is it so unbelievable that Alisha's role be left hidden for now?

This feels like a panicky scum.

Vote Stranger from Planet 9
thats the only post they made about stranger from the start of the lynch until the end of the day
i wouldnt really call that leading

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ltin lead the lynch on stranger btw theyre so scummy
You hammered.
Something something if not stranger then me so now I must murder

Unvote
Vote Stranger
This made sense to me at the time, but there were 0 votes on notty at that time while stranger was one away from a lynch (before notty voted). So while I understand having a general concern of being lynched, there was no immideate threat.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i bet ur just a dirty thief and as the scum you are you thought to urself "whats the most innocent sounding way of taking away someones items"
also you still havent confirmed to everyone that alisha pretty much straight up said she received 0 flavour text about being roleblocked in our night chat (page 3 a few posts in)!!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
This made sense to me at the time, but there were 0 votes on notty at that time while stranger was one away from a lynch (before notty voted). So while I understand having a general concern of being lynched, there was no immideate threat.
'no immediate threat' except I was the only other viable lynch option + judging by today and yesterday it's obvious people want me dead. The 100% chance to lynch a town was not worth it so I went for chance with stranger instead.

also you still havent confirmed to everyone that alisha pretty much straight up said she received 0 flavour text about being roleblocked in our night chat (page 3 a few posts in)!!
She did not give it up

hipmeow

Reaction score
i, hipmeow, hereby confirm that alisha "pretty much straight up said she received 0 flavour text about being roleblocked in our night chat"