[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
In what world would Inf randomly take the purifier from the 2 followers
this world
Literally correct the only other suspicion was from Tim who unvoted like 5 posts later. Admit it without me ripping apart their claim they would of empathized with someone, learned their role, claimed it and be 'proven' for knowing someones role as the town rolecop. Why would I prevent this exactly if I were scum and instead go claim to be roleblocked the following day and die to a barrage of wrong townies?
there were more suspect than that + that wouldnt have instacleared them as town + you werent expecting to become the Darkness + in this situation we wouldnt be wrong townies!
Except Oog is inno and its Ltin + Sessy
lies im mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
lies im mafia
If that were true you'd 100% know paralyzed victims get told they're roleblocked

there were more suspect than that + that wouldnt have instacleared them as town + you werent expecting to become the Darkness + in this situation we wouldnt be wrong townies!
How was I not expecting it if I'm scum wouldn't I know if it's random or not

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
If that were true you'd 100% know paralyzed victims get told they're roleblocked
i dont think this is true!
How was I not expecting it if I'm scum wouldn't I know if it's random or not
who knows!
maybe you were believing on your 50/50 luck to get you through two things but alas it only got you through one!!

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
theyre literally both scum whats not to get
except there's apparently at least 2 ways to die
which means darkness + 3rd party killer (which doesn't seem to have happened)
or town can kill in some way
no one has claimed to be able to use this ability, none of the dead town people seem to have it either
maybe ltin has this ability and hasn't unlocked it yet (or he's a SK without his ability yet too but that seems like a lot of killing for a game of 12 people)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
except there's apparently at least 2 ways to die
which means darkness + 3rd party killer (which doesn't seem to have happened)
or town can kill in some way
no one has claimed to be able to use this ability, none of the dead town people seem to have it either
maybe ltin has this ability and hasn't unlocked it yet (or he's a SK without his ability yet too but that seems like a lot of killing for a game of 12 people)
what about if the killer is inside the room or outside the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i will say the suspicious thing about ltins claim (this applies to nottys too i guess) is that theyre told they need to go places to make their role work but the Darkness has the ability to black out rooms aka they can black out lighting box + kitchen from now until forever and make both of their roles nonexistent which seems minorly too strong
Compared to having to go to all four corners (a confirmed role), having to go to one room isnt a whole lot.

Page 11 has three separate pages

The first one is:

I am unable to continue I am unable to continue I am unable to continue I am unable to continue

The second one is from somebody who says they are becoming attached to their items, thinking of them fondly and stuff. They mention the cue card and pamphlet specifically. The flashlight even more so (apparently that one has a sense of loyalty)

The third one says that some people betrayed them by following a thing which is presumably the Darkness™. It says that the followers kill for the darkness, but only sometimes, as in, not particularly often. The author compares them to the audience and calls them cowards, and then says that if a machine is built the followers of the Darkness™ will be exposed.

I honestly don't remember why notty thinks I'm scum anymore.

Also I got some papel last night.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Pamphlet PagePersonPamphlet Paraphrasing
1Moogliewell page 1 SUGGESTS that theres a physical embodiment (maybe??) of the dark (i guess what happens during intermission/night) and the light (i guess what happens during the day!) and that the light can defeat the dark

it also refers to someone else telling whoever wrote this page this information (idk how specific im allowed to be with paraphrasing) and i think its talking about the voice but its not specific
2webpaige, TWG"someone used library book paper to write a note that made someone cry and offer themselves as tribute to the stage instead of the note writer and then got vored never to be seen again"

'so the pamphlet says that I ( the author) visited the library and wrote a good to someone. I (the author) stuffed it into his pockets the next morning and cried, and volunteered to go to the stage instead of me (the author). IT's my fault hes gone'
3Alisha
P1
mentions a weird Engineer girl that the speaker doubts would show up, and if she doesn't then the speaker is as good as dead...i wonder if we can identify the speaker if there's any other references to who died that night in the immediate subsequent pages?

P2
This piece mentioned someone named Jacob that was creeping the speaker out, they said Jacob kept mentioning 'it' which sounds like a link to the scratched words earlier 'it is alive'. They were considering putting jacob up to be a Comedian since he was sounding like he was gonna die anyway
4Ltin + TWG (by Notty)'The first one says (I think, so many pronouns for such a short passage) the judges (or maybe everybody) didn't laugh and then the person on stage got taken away FO-EV-ER for-ev-er for-ev-er

The second one says if something and it's followers (the Darkness presumably) are destroyed it (the darkness presumably again) might chillax.'

'Weak seemed to think that the note in the page was ripped in two and that the middle was missing.

The top part speaks of the judges being silent and having strange behaviour and they are not LOL'ing like they normally do. The male person on stage got taken away and that was the last the audience saw of 'it'.

The bottom part speaks in a hoping(the good kind)/questioning tone about the darknessTm and its personal fanclub possibly being able to be destroyed. It also says that maybe the darknessTM will sleep.'
5Mooglie'page 5 is from someones perspective
it has 2 parts (from the same person)

first is about trying to figure out who the audience is via books in the library but theres nothing worthwhile & wondering their affiliation to the Darkness™

second is that in the 10 days this person has been here, theyve read pretty much everything in the library and has learnt a very important piece of information that allows them to be become powerful (but doesnt say what it is)'
6Timdoodit's a soldier saying that the followers' kills are easier to stop than the darkness itself. It also considers the possibility that the darkness might be usable against the followers in a friendly fire sort of way.
7TimdoodPage 7 seems a lot shorter than some of the other pages. It's a photo of a dark room with chalk writing on the wall. It says that the darkness[sup]tm[/sup] reveals secrets to those with the key.
8Alishaanybody can be targetted by the darkness(tm) and it can put to sleep/learn who they are
9webpaigeThere is a key someone wants and he is collecting Light, if he gets enough he'd use 'them' as a key and live happily ever after
the narrator (who is being told this by someone else) does not trust this guy, and thinks this guy's actions are selfish and won't help anyone else and he's very suspicious and secretive
the narrator feels he shouldn't help him
10Alisha + Mooglieon both pages (14 and 10 iirc) was the map with the rooms and for each room it had written '80%' and then an item.

+ confirmed by Mooglie
11LtinPage 11 has three separate pages

The first one is:

I am unable to continue I am unable to continue I am unable to continue I am unable to continue

The second one is from somebody who says they are becoming attached to their items, thinking of them fondly and stuff. They mention the cue card and pamphlet specifically. The flashlight even more so (apparently that one has a sense of loyalty)

The third one says that some people betrayed them by following a thing which is presumably the Darkness™. It says that the followers kill for the darkness, but only sometimes, as in, not particularly often. The author compares them to the audience and calls them cowards, and then says that if a machine is built the followers of the Darkness™ will be exposed.

I honestly don't remember why notty thinks I'm scum anymore.
12Hip"page 12 has a photograph, and it shows a small room with a body on the floor, and theres some writing on the wall which says that the followers claimed this soul"
13sessy
there was a note about how the judges always laugh at every joke. The writer of the note also referred to the judges as a ‘monsters’ at one point too and then graphically described how they would kill the judges
14HKon both pages (14 and 10 iirc) was the map with the rooms and for each room it had written '80%' and then an item.
15Stranger, Notty'I learned that a previous group found a way to make the audience not laugh. This caused "it" to happen, no clue what "it" is. '

'
When I read page 15 it had a note inside it. The note is in first person by someone that I'm going to refer to as Dave for the purpose of paraphrasing even though there is no name specified.

Dave found information left by previous comedians that with 100% certainty (according to dave) were in the same predicament as he was. However dave mentions that aside from the previous comedians there was something that is yet unknown to the dave's group of comedians. Multiple unknowns had chosen a new destiny which included an ability to make listening comedians not laugh if they (the unknowns) were up on stage. By them doing exactly this something mysterious happened. '
16sessy + TimdoodIt mentions some form of machine that can verify the soul of someone but doesn’t really say what that means - there’s no blueprint or material list either

+ The page (16) also included the list of item drops per room again.
17Ltin + Notty (by Mooglie)'I read page 17, which had two seemingly separate stories on it.
The first seems to be a journal entry or something. The person basically decided that they were going to go up on stage with the express intent of insulting the audience and not telling a joke out of spite, knowing full well they would die.

The second, in light of page 15, is I think more interesting. When people started worshipping a thing (identified as a pronoun), they gained mental abilities. They also got a limited ability to walk around at night. Then it said that something called the Darkness (which I assume is the thing they were worshipping) wanted lots of blood. The way that was mentioned implied that other people also wanted blood, but the Darkness was greedy and wouldn't share.'

+ basically the thing you have to say to make the judges not laugh is 'Expletitive pronoun.' (probably 'Fuck you.' but they cant confirm)
18NottyPage 18 had an old photograph inside it sticking to the page using what sounds like duct tape.

The picture was from a badly-lit room with five bodies on the floor. On the wall was a message scribbled in chalk that said something along the lines of; this action of them dying will not be remembered. In the lower right of the picture is a name: "S. Winters".
19Omni (by Mooglie) + webpaige'the PONDERING of i guess where we are in the wider world (like where this building/whatever we're being held in is) and whether someone was alone or safe with another person + an engineer keeping all the batteries to themselves and not explaining why'
20Hip"well page 20 litterally says you can only survive the darkness if you join it"
21HKPage 21 is on the darkness. It says the darkness takes over a player, and weakens the player it takes over. It also mentions the darkness cannot move to what im guessing are the black rooms, but can use the dark around it to kill. Lastly it says that the kill is nearly unstoppable, only those with grim (if anyone has any idea if this is merely flavor or actually useful) souls can survive.
22Hip'well mine bascically talks about how we need to escape before we die i guess
and that whoever wrote this will forgive a tratior amongst us as long as
someone makes them stop before they all ded'
we did it
good job mooglie
thank you mooglie
even though you intended for other people to update it as well when you made it