[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
'suggested' except I literally said it in my first post your bait was useless admit it <3. What makes you even think Alisha did not get flavour text except your delusions of grandure. Better question is why did you not get flavour text.
In other news pretty sure I got roleblocked last night because I felt like the spirits were not listening.
i interpreted felt as a fun little suggestion on the side but i guess you could read it as full on saying it

im making a separate post about alishas flavour thing since im confused

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I checked Omni's body but something happened to ruin my inspection so I've got nothing so far.
@Alisha are you sure you were roleblocked since the way you phrased your role made it seem like your ability would only take effect on when you compare the 2nd body to the 1st, and seeing as omni was the first body you saw then surely it will only trigger when you look at someone elses body now!
- im not entirely certain it was a roleblock but that's what would make the most sense, because the flavortext i got implied something happened to me specifically, that I was not able to investigate like I wanted to. a roleblock would be the most straightforward thing
so i wondered if she was roleblocked at all night 2 since the comparing theory made sense, but here she implies that flavour text said something about paralysis but then she says multiple things during our roomchat that implies that she got 0 flavour text at all which i need hipmeow and Timdood3 to confirm

she said (i wish i could direct copy posts @ inf) that she only knew something messed up her results since omni was supposed to be listed somewhere (probably in her journal thing that was mentioned in her role info) but he wasnt there and that if it wasnt for that in particular, she probably wouldnt have known she was roleblocked at all

to me that very evidently reads she got 0 flavour about it but her posts day 2 suggest that she did receive it

ALTERNATIVELY this HELPS MY THEORY as it implies that notty DID doublecheck if paralysis gave alisha flavour text and she implied it did day 2 but in reality (what she said in room chat since why else would she be suggesting i was paralysed when i obviously received no flavour text or else i would have said it day 1) she didnt

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
the only way i could describe in terms of flavour text that i was paralysed was that i didnt wake up at all during the night whereas from night 2 and 3 i know that when i gain items i wake up and look around for them and then go back to sleep but obviously my 'action' doesnt revolve around actually submitting an action + target its just passive

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Pamphlet PagePersonPamphlet Paraphrasing
1Moogliewell page 1 SUGGESTS that theres a physical embodiment (maybe??) of the dark (i guess what happens during intermission/night) and the light (i guess what happens during the day!) and that the light can defeat the dark

it also refers to someone else telling whoever wrote this page this information (idk how specific im allowed to be with paraphrasing) and i think its talking about the voice but its not specific
2webpaige, TWG"someone used library book paper to write a note that made someone cry and offer themselves as tribute to the stage instead of the note writer and then got vored never to be seen again"

'so the pamphlet says that I ( the author) visited the library and wrote a good to someone. I (the author) stuffed it into his pockets the next morning and cried, and volunteered to go to the stage instead of me (the author). IT's my fault hes gone'
3Alisha
P1
mentions a weird Engineer girl that the speaker doubts would show up, and if she doesn't then the speaker is as good as dead...i wonder if we can identify the speaker if there's any other references to who died that night in the immediate subsequent pages?

P2
This piece mentioned someone named Jacob that was creeping the speaker out, they said Jacob kept mentioning 'it' which sounds like a link to the scratched words earlier 'it is alive'. They were considering putting jacob up to be a Comedian since he was sounding like he was gonna die anyway
4Ltin + TWG (by Notty)'The first one says (I think, so many pronouns for such a short passage) the judges (or maybe everybody) didn't laugh and then the person on stage got taken away FO-EV-ER for-ev-er for-ev-er

The second one says if something and it's followers (the Darkness presumably) are destroyed it (the darkness presumably again) might chillax.'

'Weak seemed to think that the note in the page was ripped in two and that the middle was missing.

The top part speaks of the judges being silent and having strange behaviour and they are not LOL'ing like they normally do. The male person on stage got taken away and that was the last the audience saw of 'it'.

The bottom part speaks in a hoping(the good kind)/questioning tone about the darknessTm and its personal fanclub possibly being able to be destroyed. It also says that maybe the darknessTM will sleep.'
5Mooglie'page 5 is from someones perspective
it has 2 parts (from the same person)

first is about trying to figure out who the audience is via books in the library but theres nothing worthwhile & wondering their affiliation to the Darkness™

second is that in the 10 days this person has been here, theyve read pretty much everything in the library and has learnt a very important piece of information that allows them to be become powerful (but doesnt say what it is)'
6Timdoodit's a soldier saying that the followers' kills are easier to stop than the darkness itself. It also considers the possibility that the darkness might be usable against the followers in a friendly fire sort of way.
7TimdoodPage 7 seems a lot shorter than some of the other pages. It's a photo of a dark room with chalk writing on the wall. It says that the darkness[sup]tm[/sup] reveals secrets to those with the key.
8Alishaanybody can be targetted by the darkness(tm) and it can put to sleep/learn who they are
9webpaigeThere is a key someone wants and he is collecting Light, if he gets enough he'd use 'them' as a key and live happily ever after
the narrator (who is being told this by someone else) does not trust this guy, and thinks this guy's actions are selfish and won't help anyone else and he's very suspicious and secretive
the narrator feels he shouldn't help him
10Alisha + Mooglieon both pages (14 and 10 iirc) was the map with the rooms and for each room it had written '80%' and then an item.

+ confirmed by Mooglie
12Hip"page 12 has a photograph, and it shows a small room with a body on the floor, and theres some writing on the wall which says that the followers claimed this soul"
13sessy
there was a note about how the judges always laugh at every joke. The writer of the note also referred to the judges as a ‘monsters’ at one point too and then graphically described how they would kill the judges
14HKon both pages (14 and 10 iirc) was the map with the rooms and for each room it had written '80%' and then an item.
15Stranger, Notty'I learned that a previous group found a way to make the audience not laugh. This caused "it" to happen, no clue what "it" is. '

'
When I read page 15 it had a note inside it. The note is in first person by someone that I'm going to refer to as Dave for the purpose of paraphrasing even though there is no name specified.

Dave found information left by previous comedians that with 100% certainty (according to dave) were in the same predicament as he was. However dave mentions that aside from the previous comedians there was something that is yet unknown to the dave's group of comedians. Multiple unknowns had chosen a new destiny which included an ability to make listening comedians not laugh if they (the unknowns) were up on stage. By them doing exactly this something mysterious happened. '
16sessy + TimdoodIt mentions some form of machine that can verify the soul of someone but doesn’t really say what that means - there’s no blueprint or material list either

+ The page (16) also included the list of item drops per room again.
17Ltin + Notty (by Mooglie)'I read page 17, which had two seemingly separate stories on it.
The first seems to be a journal entry or something. The person basically decided that they were going to go up on stage with the express intent of insulting the audience and not telling a joke out of spite, knowing full well they would die.

The second, in light of page 15, is I think more interesting. When people started worshipping a thing (identified as a pronoun), they gained mental abilities. They also got a limited ability to walk around at night. Then it said that something called the Darkness (which I assume is the thing they were worshipping) wanted lots of blood. The way that was mentioned implied that other people also wanted blood, but the Darkness was greedy and wouldn't share.'

+ basically the thing you have to say to make the judges not laugh is 'Expletitive pronoun.' (probably 'Fuck you.' but they cant confirm)
18NottyPage 18 had an old photograph inside it sticking to the page using what sounds like duct tape.

The picture was from a badly-lit room with five bodies on the floor. On the wall was a message scribbled in chalk that said something along the lines of; this action of them dying will not be remembered. In the lower right of the picture is a name: "S. Winters".
19Omni (by Mooglie) + webpaige'the PONDERING of i guess where we are in the wider world (like where this building/whatever we're being held in is) and whether someone was alone or safe with another person + an engineer keeping all the batteries to themselves and not explaining why'
20Hip"well page 20 litterally says you can only survive the darkness if you join it"
21HKPage 21 is on the darkness. It says the darkness takes over a player, and weakens the player it takes over. It also mentions the darkness cannot move to what im guessing are the black rooms, but can use the dark around it to kill. Lastly it says that the kill is nearly unstoppable, only those with grim (if anyone has any idea if this is merely flavor or actually useful) souls can survive.
22Hip'well mine bascically talks about how we need to escape before we die i guess
and that whoever wrote this will forgive a tratior amongst us as long as
someone makes them stop before they all ded'
I was looking at 21 which was admittedly by stinky man HK himself but
a player being weakened by the darkness = mafia might actually have powerroles that are lost when becoming the darkness
grim souls = followers since HK didn't know who his maf buddies were

I think 14 might have had a good clue and Hk instead maybe copied what alisha shared in our night chat but again I skimmed so I need go back to THOROUGHLY read

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
so i wondered if she was roleblocked at all night 2 since the comparing theory made sense, but here she implies that flavour text said something about paralysis but then she says multiple things during our roomchat that implies that she got 0 flavour text at all which i need hipmeow and Timdood3 to confirm
Don't worry I can confirm for you since I was there when she claimed itand also I am LITERALLY the darkness and she did get flavour text so you claiming she didnt IS LITERALLY FALSE

she said (i wish i could direct copy posts @ inf) that she only knew something messed up her results since omni was supposed to be listed somewhere (probably in her journal thing that was mentioned in her role info) but he wasnt there and that if it wasnt for that in particular, she probably wouldnt have known she was roleblocked at all
This is false and she was infact implying that she did not explicitly get told she got roleblocked but instead it was very neatly hidden in the text about the loud alarm going off. Then she went on to say exactly this in your role PM and you're interpreting it wrong. What she MEANT was that she wouldn't have known she was roleblocked because she did not notice the added flavour in her wake up to the alarm line and only learned of it after wondering why she had not gained info on Omni. Thats when she found the flavour text. Tim + Hip will 100% support me in this and if not I officially change the blame for this lynch from you to Alisha and also Inf.

to me that very evidently reads she got 0 flavour about it but her posts day 2 suggest that she did receive it
She did get flavour which is why she claimed it both in the game and in your chat but keep on dreaming.

ALTERNATIVELY this HELPS MY THEORY as it implies that notty DID doublecheck if paralysis gave alisha flavour text and she implied it did day 2 but in reality (what she said in room chat since why else would she be suggesting i was paralysed when i obviously received no flavour text or else i would have said it day 1) she didnt
This is odd I admit but I did get an item and I did get roleblocked so suck it and also you're implying the darkness never empathized a singular night *cough* your supposed paralyze night *cough*

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
This is false and she was infact implying that she did not explicitly get told she got roleblocked but instead it was very neatly hidden in the text about the loud alarm going off. Then she went on to say exactly this in your role PM and you're interpreting it wrong. What she MEANT was that she wouldn't have known she was roleblocked because she did not notice the added flavour in her wake up to the alarm line and only learned of it after wondering why she had not gained info on Omni. Thats when she found the flavour text. Tim + Hip will 100% support me in this and if not I officially change the blame for this lynch from you to Alisha and also Inf.
this argument is literally 'youre lying about your room chat!!' which is stupid <3 tim and hip can very much say she said these exact things (i couldnt exactly paraphrase them very differently to what they were orginally)
She did get flavour which is why she claimed it both in the game and in your chat but keep on dreaming.
again a nonsense argument since you were not in our room
This is odd I admit but I did get an item and I did get roleblocked so suck it and also you're implying the darkness never empathized a singular night *cough* your supposed paralyze night *cough*
yes i agree its weird hk didnt empathise night 1 but could have been because of <o>ing the oncoming massclaim/being bad but currently the theory suggests that paralysed people dont get items at night so um SUCK IIIITTTT!!
Don't worry I can confirm for you since I was there when she claimed itand also I am LITERALLY the darkness and she did get flavour text so you claiming she didnt IS LITERALLY FALSE
im confused what this means about being there when she claimed it + the Darkness wouldnt be told if their victims received information about being roleblocked or not

may i bring back

my friend

the

TATTOO
ARTIST
@ INF

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think 14 might have had a good clue and Hk instead maybe copied what alisha shared in our night chat but again I skimmed so I need go back to THOROUGHLY read
okay no what happened was Hk read 14 and claimed to get the totem of light thing
and then alisha read 14? and did not get the totem of light
so I think the totem of light is a mafia lie but I wonder why, did he just want us to all pile into a single room for a larger kill list?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
this argument is literally 'youre lying about your room chat!!' which is stupid <3 tim and hip can very much say she said these exact things (i couldnt exactly paraphrase them very differently to what they were orginally)
Except it isn't the argument is you're reading her posts wrong to make the argument she did not get flavour text when she did

again a nonsense argument since you were not in our room
Again you're reading her posts wrong because you're convinced there isn't flavour text for some reason.

yes i agree its weird hk didnt empathise night 1 but could have been because of <o>ing the oncoming massclaim/being bad but currently the theory suggests that paralysed people dont get items at night so um SUCK IIIITTTT!!
Yes its weird because the item theory is ALSO WRONG WHY ARE YOU SO OUT TO GET ME

im confused what this means about being there when she claimed it + the Darkness wouldnt be told if their victims received information about being roleblocked or not

may i bring back

my friend

the

TATTOO
ARTIST
@ INF
Don't be too sure of this you might be wrong

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Anyways here is a list of miserable things that make no sense for me to do as Mafia:
- Becoming the darkness then claiming to be roleblocked to hide the fact I can't purify anymore.
- Becoming the darkness and then claiming I got paralyzed and also got flavour text and an item even though according to someone who is not the darkness neither of these things happen.
- Killing the one person (Alisha) that had a chance to be lynched instead of me today
- Killing Weak even though according to some people he was on my side which could help me not be in the 50/50 situation like I was yesterday.
- Lynching the actual darkness that had 0 real suspicion on them before I accused them.

notty can I exorcise you into a town role
Too late for that I already am I town role but according to Oog I'm a scum who does everything in their power to lose the game

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
okay no what happened was Hk read 14 and claimed to get the totem of light thing
and then alisha read 14? and did not get the totem of light
so I think the totem of light is a mafia lie but I wonder why, did he just want us to all pile into a single room for a larger kill list?
alisha read page 10 hk read page 14

i also was confused and its written incorrectly in my pamphlet colleciton yesterday but i fixed it today

sessy reread page 14 (or atleast should of) so we should have clarification
Except it isn't the argument is you're reading her posts wrong to make the argument she did not get flavour text when she did
Again you're reading her posts wrong because you're convinced there isn't flavour text for some reason.
this comes down to what tim and hip says so this will be a never ending argument until then
Yes its weird because the item theory is ALSO WRONG WHY ARE YOU SO OUT TO GET ME
since EVERYTHING NOTTY SAYS IS A LIE
ITS A LIE
ITS A LIE
ITS A LIE
Don't be too sure of this you might be wrong
nope
it was a role in xuplar (didnt you cohost that) and it was not told to me that my targets would be given explicit information that they were being abducted by a player and tattood and thats why they were roleblocked so i came up with a cool plan to leave a series of weird tattoos on people so they thought it was a cool mechanic and went in the wrong direction but obviously they knew it was a lie since INF WAS MISLEADING AND DIDNT GIVE ME ENOUGH INFO

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
- Becoming the darkness then claiming to be roleblocked to hide the fact I can't purify anymore.
it was random
- Becoming the darkness and then claiming I got paralyzed and also got flavour text and an item even though according to someone who is not the darkness neither of these things happen.
it was random + you didnt have a provable action use of eating someones items + alisha lied day 2 for ??? so you gave incorrect information to what it says in our roomchat which i believe more since the paralysis theory makes sense!
- Killing the one person (Alisha) that had a chance to be lynched instead of me today
i agree but atleast you accept youre the only option :)
- Killing Weak even though according to some people he was on my side which could help me not be in the 50/50 situation like I was yesterday.
that was hk but ok
- Lynching the actual darkness that had 0 real suspicion on them before I accused them.
literally incorrect

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
it was a role in xuplar (didnt you cohost that) and it was not told to me that my targets would be given explicit information that they were being abducted by a player and tattood and thats why they were roleblocked so i came up with a cool plan to leave a series of weird tattoos on people so they thought it was a cool mechanic and went in the wrong direction but obviously they knew it was a lie since INF WAS MISLEADING AND DIDNT GIVE ME ENOUGH INFO
bold of you to assume I have any capability of memory whatsoever

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
it was random
it was random + you didnt have a provable action use of eating someones items + alisha lied day 2 for ??? so you gave incorrect information to what it says in our roomchat which i believe more since the paralysis theory makes sense!
In what world would Inf randomly take the purifier from the 2 followers

i agree but atleast you accept youre the only option :)
I genuinly shouldn't be

literally incorrect
Literally correct the only other suspicion was from Tim who unvoted like 5 posts later. Admit it without me ripping apart their claim they would of empathized with someone, learned their role, claimed it and be 'proven' for knowing someones role as the town rolecop. Why would I prevent this exactly if I were scum and instead go claim to be roleblocked the following day and die to a barrage of wrong townies?

23:59 IS NIGHT
NIGHT STARTS AT LIKE 7 OR 8 OR 9
MIDNIGHT = MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
I WILL LYNCH YOU OVER THIS
Night starts at 00:00 go and lynch me then and you can have fun in a mylo tomorrow as I vehemently insult everyone for lynching me.

timdood lurking with these ratings like a scummy stinky mafia that wants moog and notty to try to lynch each other
Except Oog is inno and its Ltin + Sessy