[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
well paige just sent me 2 pieces of paper with a dumb star wars meme on it so i guess theyre proven comedian and not darkness BUT could still be mafia comedian since darkness transferred onto notty as we all know

• ❤
Reactions: webpaige

hipmeow

Reaction score
i mean tbh i know its a weak defense but the point is id say out of the comedian claims mines prob the most likely to be town due to the possible risk of claiming that role to a maf, plus i really didnt need to claim my role at that stage anyway

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also can someone explain why in the world if I were Mafiaand said hello darkness my old friend I would kill Alisha (who had a decent chance to be lynched) instead of Tim who said pretty clearly he thought I was scum and was obviously going to lead a lynch against me today. Plus Tim is also in the comedian pool wouldn't I want to thin that out instead of having people around that aren't going to be lynched before me.

How would claiming to be roleblocked and killing the only other person that would likely be lynched before me a better plan than actually trying to get Alisha lynched for switching their vote from the Darkness last second? It genuinly astounds me you guys still think I can be Mafia

• Agree

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean tbh i know its a weak defense but the point is id say out of the comedian claims mines prob the most likely to be town due to the possible risk of claiming that role to a maf, plus i really didnt need to claim my role at that stage anyway
wifom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but if you and paige are town comedians then i think theres no mafia comedian which i guess doesnt HAVE to be a thing but grumble

i do still think tim is a town comedian from our interactions during our minor fight yesterday + their behaviour in general/the room chat

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Also can someone explain why in the world if I were Mafiaand said hello darkness my old friend I would kill Alisha (who had a decent chance to be lynched) instead of Tim who said pretty clearly he thought I was scum and was obviously going to lead a lynch against me today. Plus Tim is also in the comedian pool wouldn't I want to thin that out instead of having people around that aren't going to be lynched before me.

How would claiming to be roleblocked and killing the only other person that would likely be lynched before me a better plan than actually trying to get Alisha lynched for switching their vote from the Darkness last second? It genuinly astounds me you guys still think I can be Mafia
wifom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theres 0 changing me believing your mafia since youre claiming to be paralysed yet got flavour text about spirits not working and gained an item

• Disagree

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
wifom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theres 0 changing me believing your mafia since youre claiming to be paralysed yet got flavour text about spirits not working and gained an item
*multiple things that put Notty in a bad spot had happened why would this happen if they were mafia*

'WIFOM!!!!! for all of them!!!!!!'

Im just telling you what Inf told me stop hating me

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(if it isnt obvious im 100% voting notty im just waiting on sessys take on page 14 (aka did it have another totem) + item & ltins direct copy of their paraphrasing of page whatever + their item & electing our 2 trusted people)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i will say the suspicious thing about ltins claim (this applies to nottys too i guess) is that theyre told they need to go places to make their role work but the Darkness has the ability to black out rooms aka they can black out lighting box + kitchen from now until forever and make both of their roles nonexistent which seems minorly too strong

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
assumed alisha got flavour text too since in my trap i carefully laid the bait to say she did get it as well
I literally claimed I got flavour text the first post I made today you trapped nothing but me repeating myself since you didn't read my post

since you didnt realise paralysis did this (i had 0 thought of it at all until alisha theorised it)
Yes you know me so well I just randomly claim things as scum without checking them first

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I literally claimed I got flavour text the first post I made today you trapped nothing but me repeating myself since you didn't read my post
you said suggested or something my bait was laid to draw you in further + its a logical thing to assume people got flavour text from being paralyzed but inf is inf
Yes you know me so well I just randomly claim things as scum without checking them first
it was time pressured!
how do you know you were paralyzed?
i dont but in alishas theory the paralysis also meant you gain no items (since alisha gained 0 items on night 2 when she was paralysed which also makes sense with the flavour of being paralysed) which suggests that the reason you would get 0 items is if you were paralysed and the percentages are 80% specific item(s) 20% any other item rather than it being any other item + 0 item at all and i got 0 items night 1

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
you said suggested or something my bait was laid to draw you in further + its a logical thing to assume people got flavour text from being paralyzed but inf is inf
'suggested' except I literally said it in my first post your bait was useless admit it <3. What makes you even think Alisha did not get flavour text except your delusions of grandure. Better question is why did you not get flavour text.

i dont but in alishas theory the paralysis also meant you gain no items (since alisha gained 0 items on night 2 when she was paralysed which also makes sense with the flavour of being paralysed) which suggests that the reason you would get 0 items is if you were paralysed and the percentages are 80% specific item(s) 20% any other item rather than it being any other item + 0 item at all and i got 0 items night 1
Hey Oog how did Alisha know they were paralized XD