Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
If you draw lines from numeral to numeral, you will get the number of flower colors to cycle through. Each time a line passed through a hand on the clock, the flower cycled one time.

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Where the hands random?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Also my mind broke every single time I read a msg from purple like. Wtf is she doing...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 0 lynch

Night 1 actions

Day 1 lynch

Night 2 actions

Day 2 lynch

Night 3 actions

Day 3 lynch
[No image]

Night 4 actions

Day 4 onwards
[No image]

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
That was Alisha's idea! It was to prevent people from saying like a "key word" or something from their role card which could be used to have the VTs find each other.
It was a good idea, but had me totally misled. Though I did try to drop the idea of underestimating my vote a lot day zero to see if anyone would pick up on it, so I guess it worked

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
These feel like two teammates talking to me, especially the bolded since it feels like forced aggression to distance from each other. It's unusually impolite coming from both of them
But later on you said something and then was like 'oh no inf will bold this', so you at least understood that certain parts of your post were more aggressive than others right?
the things you bolded from me were what a passive aggresive comment and so out of place. and excuse me?

I PERSONALLY dont think thats aggresive but more a very informal response to twg because i felt he was aggresive towards me for no reason.

then the 'oh no inf will bold this' was because i said something that i FELT you were also gonna see as similair to the two statements i just bolded

even DOE i do not agree i was aggresive.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
the things you bolded from me were what a passive aggresive comment and so out of place. and excuse me?

I PERSONALLY dont think thats aggresive but more a very informal response to twg because i felt he was aggresive towards me for no reason.

then the 'oh no inf will bold this' was because i said something that i FELT you were also gonna see as similair to the two statements i just bolded

even DOE i do not agree i was aggresive.
excuse me hk can you stop being so aggressive to me right now

Reactions: Timdood3

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
It was a good idea, but had me totally misled. Though I did try to drop the idea of underestimating my vote a lot day zero to see if anyone would pick up on it, so I guess it worked
Yeah im sorry that ended up misleading, I should have specified there were no aspects of roles that were hidden