Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
But the fact the mafia aren't killing you stranger makes me think maybe you're mafia, since I thought they'd go for you by now. But maybe their plan is to make us mislynch you for them.
You might also question why mafia isnt attacking Notty, especially since that would supposedly give them the added benefit of removing your ability to disable them.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not sure about aqua tbh.

On day 0 and 1 he felt extremely townie to me. I'm just not sure how good he is at doing that when he's mafia.

+ UNU's post seems so much like a softclaim to me so I kinda think Dess is the Oleander and they switched themselves. I should've not said who I disabled to see if he spoke up about it but I didn't think about the switch possibility until after I'd said it.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can you not do that since mafia could pile on. As the most confirmed townie here, I'm not lynching Notty today. So if notty is lynched it's because the mafia join you to do it.
so lynching notty is never a town decision so you shouldn't be pushing for it since if it happens it means it's probably bad

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also:

"Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive."

(I'm not doing a purple and copying my win con btw this is taken from hk's death)

The fact this specifies that one townie needs to be left alive in order to win as well means there's a role that can nightkill the mafia, right?

Otherwise, what scenario could there possibly be where all threats to the town are dead but there's no town left? I can't think of any rn

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 11 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 1 (Nottykitten) [L-2]

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch and 3 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ughhhh

+ Aqua seemed really townie for the first half of the game - is he that good at being mafia? I don't know, I don't even remember any game where he was mafia other than one where he was semi-afk

+ UNU's post seemed to softclaim his flower being legit

+ Mafia switched people before, so if their role isn't 1-shot like TWG's (town equivalent) was, then that could explain why Notty didn't bond with Dess

- Aqua's flower is the 'scientific' name of his flower which doesn't match the pattern we've seen

- Aqua hasn't pushed seriously on any mafia this game, he's only ever pushed on townies and defended a mafia from being lynched - but would he not be tempted to bus as mafia?

- In the latter half of the game he's seemed a bit scummy, e.g. 'my purple votes were just memes lmao', 'my softclaim was a cop bait lmao I'm vanilla' all seemed like lies to me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
+ Dess's role could make sense being town

+ He's not Oleander according to notty, and his claim of Gardenia would've been pretty bold coming from mafia to be fair

+ He did seem a little townie 2 days ago but it was only small and not making me change my mind that I think he's scum since it doesn't outweigh how scummy he's seemed overall to me

- Dess's role also makes sense as being anti town

- Dess has also only ever pushed seriously on town (vy, purple), and defended mafia (omni and kropp), just like aqua minus the defence of krop since aqua didn't do that

- He SEEMS mafia to me, and has done for the majority of the game, whereas Aqua has seemed townie for most of it

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
After yesterday I'm debating whether I think Aqua or Dess is the 2nd remaining mafia. Sure, Aqua has been semi AFK abd just plain weird, but Dess' role would be a very easy claim for a mafia member, especially if Notty is lying about being 3p.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
+ Stranger feels compleeeetely different to last game as mafia

+ She's probably a threat to the mafia so who knows she could help town somehow??

- Her claim seems completely unbelievable but could be coming from a third party

- Once again I don't think she's ever pushed seriously on mafia? Correct me if I'm wrong though stranger. But I don't give these too much weight to them since townies can be wrong, it's just when people have never pushed on any mafia at all all game and have only ever defended them (e.g. dess) it's a slight red flag that something might be going on there

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
+ Notty's claim seems legit for the most part

+ She knew about my role name but I guess she could've done as mafia

+ I believe she genuinely thought the clock was a cop, but I guess she could've thought we had 2 mafia teams

+ Her pushes on vy and purple felt genuine, she pushed with me on omni (mafia) and brian (mafia) and I don't think she tends to bus as mafia, which is a pretty strong point in her favour for not being mafia imo Stranger from Planet 9

- Being honest about her death attachment to me seemed a bit weird but I can believe she just wanted to be honest with her claim since it was a dangerous one to make so that's fair enough I guess

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
+ Her pushes on vy and purple felt genuine,
Which they could've done if she thought there was another mafia team and she's mafia as well but I think the fact she pushed so hard on omni is quite a strong point in her favour since I don't see her as bussing him there

oh and another for Notty

+ She's never SEEMED mafia to me, she's seemed either town or third party depending on the time of the game

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah I just can't justify lynching anybody else.

If I lynch someone wrongly lose the game for town because of it, I want it to be because I actually thought they were the most likely to be mafia. Otherwise I'll be kicking myself and not playing the game properly.

vote dess

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 11 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 1 (Nottykitten) [L-2]
Dess - 1 (Infected_Alien8_) [L-2]

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch and 3 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.