The Release of Sidequests! (New quest content)

Which side quest did you enjoy the most?

• Cooking Dreams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The PvP Legend

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • My Happy Ending

• Mage Rivals

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Knowledge is Power

• Saving Orin

• Total voters

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Let's dive in to the discussion of side questing on RoA!
Currently sidequests will be coming out frequently every 2 weeks or so. The first set is out now! I want to have a poll so you guys can pick your favorite quest out of the bunch. This will help me style quests to what the server wants.​

Features:
This release will feature 4 new side quests!
There are 13 new npc's to meet this time around!
Quests will be spread out to encourage people to explore our amazing pre-built towns.
Warning: Be cautious in half pvp zones like Karadun/Arcadeus. The zone can change if you cross the ravine.
Make sure to have at least 3 inventory slots open!

Hopefully you all enjoy the quest release!
Make sure to leave me feedback when you done.
If there are any issues with a quest let me know.
- Hockey​

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The quest plugin messed up because the name had brackets in it. (my fault) So to fix the quest plugin everything I wrote for that quest got deleted.
Aaaaaaaaaa that sucks

Are you sure there's no way to get the quest back? I don't think my quest got deleted when I used a , or something in the title and that caused an issue as well, but maybe it's a different issue using a , than a bracket?

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaa that sucks

Are you sure there's no way to get the quest back? I don't think my quest got deleted when I used a , or something in the title and that caused an issue as well, but maybe it's a different issue using a , than a bracket?
All the dialogue is gone. I might put out a bandaid fix and have the npc outside the dungeon and at the end talk and have a 2 part quest to make it usable.