Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

TheWeakGuy48_ - 8(Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Aqua, HKCaper, Timdood3, Notme, Stranger from Planet 9) [L-1]
HKCaper - 2(TheWeakGuy48_, Unusual_Dood) [L-7]
Dess - 1(Purplepixies) [L-8]
Purplepixies - 1(Dess) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

Eleven minutes!

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
But later on you said something and then was like 'oh no inf will bold this', so you at least understood that certain parts of your post were more aggressive than others right?
i said that because it appeared you felt like me saying things like 'excuse me' was me informing a mafia bud somehow, and i felt that line which i put that thing after (the oh no inf will thing) was similair to the things you bolded. i dont feel that was aggresive at all.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Yes I mean like surely the better option is to hammer him before he is able to claim. Absolutely nothing suspicious about everyone throwing their vote immidietly before he is able to do so
I'm not saying hammer him before he claims but he might drag it out and not claim and pray you don't hammer him before the thread locks.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i said that because it appeared you felt like me saying things like 'excuse me' was me informing a mafia bud somehow, and i felt that line which i put that thing after (the oh no inf will thing) was similair to the things you bolded. i dont feel that was aggresive at all.
well what did you think they were then, if you thought they were similar but not aggressive? what would you categorise them as?

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Why not? We won't have extra info tomorrow (aside from the cop-dial who nobody believes in) and we'll be lynching without new info then too. Are you gonna no-lynch tomorrow aswell?
Given the chance that I think it's actually gonna give useful extra information, and the chance that I think he is town just aren't enough to convince me