C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I still don't understand your sudden push that I'm mafia just because I'm alive and saying that I'm responsible for the kills when you yourself were involved in them and had your own reasons for being so it's not as though I was the reason you joined those lynches, and I still think you're mafia because of that, so I guess this question was kinda pointless in that no matter what answer you gave I was still gonna think you were mafia because of these other reasons

I don't really know what else to ask you tbh, respond to that ^ if you have anything to respond with
This one

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I haven’t actively pushed for lynches, I stated that TWG was more suspicious in my eyes than Molten and I was one of the only people to allow Ernie to speak before placing a vote. You have been strongly pushing for lynches and something about you just seems scum to me. It’s how I’m reading you rn

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I haven’t actively pushed for lynches, I stated that TWG was more suspicious in my eyes than Molten and I was one of the only people to allow Ernie to speak before placing a vote. You have been strongly pushing for lynches and something about you just seems scum to me. It’s how I’m reading you rn
Why is making an argument for TWG being mafia and then voting for him not pushing for a lynch to you? Since that's what you did

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Since I didnt start the rebellion and I only voted after the statistics were revealed
That's not true, you voted before he claimed roleblocker and the statistics were mentioned

Ok, I have finally caught up! Sorry I've ended up doing a couple of extra shifts at work and trying to get a stupid achieve on BOI Nottykitten and Mooglie have been witness to my struggle.

I don't know if you still want my answer. But I personally find TWG more suspicious. The reason for this is the fact that he was pushing hard for me to be lynched talking about me following the crowd and not having my own opinions, however, when people pushed him to find evidence of this / explain his reasoning he suddenly backed down and just gave up, possibly because at this point there had been talk of me being mafia, and if the traction built up with him avoiding lynching yet another town player he would appear more town. Something just doesn't sit right to me.

Because I'm town? Haha it's a simple response and seems obvious but as you yourself stated earlier this is a numbers game and we need to keep a town majority. I am a "Vaniller Townie" so therefore if you were to lynch a town player I would prefer you to lynch me than another PR and put ourselves in more of a shitty situation. Also I have been less active that some players so I suppose in that respect I am also higher up the list.

On the subject of my activity, I am finding it very strange that some players are basing their reads on the activity of players. Since when has the amount of posts a player made related to their alignment. If this were the case you could argue that Inffy should have been town every game.

Now for reads as people will probably want them:

~ Alisha: Town read on her at the moment, even with her flip-flopping around I get the impression that she is just nervous of mis-lynching as this is a smaller game so the room for error is smaller.​

~ ChocoFox: Neutral read at the moment, I never really understood the suspicion on him tbh.

~ Infected_alien8_: Neutral/Scum I don't really understand him backing me up as being town for like 5 pages then coming out with a massive post saying he thinks I'm mafia... also the fact that he has survived the night also doesn't sit well with me. However, I trust him more than some other players at this stage of the game

~ MoltenAshes: Neutral read, for now, I think he is having the blame placed on him at the moment, without much to back it up
TheWeakGuy48_: Scum as stated earlier, he seems to plant suspicion then back out before the vote is carried through

~ Unusual_Dood: Scum most of his posts have been clear but almost avoiding answering any questions that have been directed to him. I'm also just vibing him and weak as a team. Brotherly love and all that <3

~ Timdood3: Town reading, due to his claim, HOWEVER, I am slightly worried he could be SK and waiting till the game is further on to commit another kill and take the win.

~ catgirl12466: Neutral/Town I don't have too much of a read, however, Tim seemed to trust her for some reason I possibly missed and due to the fact he is the most "proven" town player at this instant.

~ Shadow_Hunter3: Scum I feel he is hiding in the shadows (excuse the pun) hasn't answered any questions as far as I remember, and hasn't submitted anything useful. Reminds me of a past game where a mafia player won or almost won by basically being inactive

Vote TWG
You gave your own unique reasons for voting for him here which means you pushed for his lynch on your own basis, not just mine, and not because of the statistics meaning he was unlikely to be town

Also I just went back to check since I don't remember pushing heavily on ernie and actually I wouldn't say I was at all. I was suspicious of him yeah but I only mentioned him a couple times (and had my vote on him for a while to get him to talk more before moving it to TWG). The last thing I said about him was that I wasn't sure about him (since the resistance mostly felt townie and I'd just been told that it seemed the mafia knew who each other were, and it was the idea of them not knowing their partners that was stopping me doubting myself on him too much based on the lack of scummy-looking resistance), so the fact you keep saying all the deaths are my responsibility is even weirder now that I've realized this. Sure you might have just remembered it incorrectly, I mean I did since I thought I pushed on ernie harder too, but that's not the only time you've remembered something specific incorrectly (the above, and also:)

I've noticed you keep bringing up the fact that you were one of the few to give ernie a chance to talk so I decided to check that while I was looking back, and that's not true either. Only myself, shadow, molten and alisha were voting him at the time, and nobody else voted until ernie had spoken after you tagged him. So 9 other people were doing what you were also doing. Again maybe you just remembered it wrong but this is three examples now of you saying something happened in the past when it didn't: you not pushing TWG, me pushing strongly for an ernie lynch (at least I assume that's what you're saying since you said I pushed strongly for lynches, plural), and you being one of few people giving ernie the chance to speak. Three times remembering something specific incorrectly seems excessive, and to me this is all feeling like a conscious attempt to make yourself look townie and me look scum.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
That's not true, you voted before he claimed roleblocker and the statistics were mentioned

You gave your own unique reasons for voting for him here which means you pushed for his lynch on your own basis, not just mine, and not because of the statistics meaning he was unlikely to be town

Also I just went back to check since I don't remember pushing heavily on ernie and actually I wouldn't say I was at all. I was suspicious of him yeah but I only mentioned him a couple times (and had my vote on him for a while to get him to talk more before moving it to TWG). The last thing I said about him was that I wasn't sure about him (since the resistance mostly felt townie and I'd just been told that it seemed the mafia knew who each other were, and it was the idea of them not knowing their partners that was stopping me doubting myself on him too much based on the lack of scummy-looking resistance), so the fact you keep saying all the deaths are my responsibility is even weirder now that I've realized this. Sure you might have just remembered it incorrectly, I mean I did since I thought I pushed on ernie harder too, but that's not the only time you've remembered something specific incorrectly (the above, and also:)

I've noticed you keep bringing up the fact that you were one of the few to give ernie a chance to talk so I decided to check that while I was looking back, and that's not true either. Only myself, shadow, molten and alisha were voting him at the time, and nobody else voted until ernie had spoken after you tagged him. So 9 other people were doing what you were also doing. Again maybe you just remembered it wrong but this is three examples now of you saying something happened in the past when it didn't: you not pushing TWG, me pushing strongly for an ernie lynch (at least I assume that's what you're saying since you said I pushed strongly for lynches, plural), and you being one of few people giving ernie the chance to speak. Three times remembering something specific incorrectly seems excessive, and to me this is all feeling like a conscious attempt to make yourself look townie and me look scum.

None of this changes the fact you’re scum

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm going to bed soon but I think I've squeezed all I can out of this day, there's only one full irl day left, I'd like a response from shadow about his read on alisha and then I'm probably going to place my vote onto molten since he's still my #1

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
I guess the only defense I have is that I think Alisha + Inffy + Shadow are the scum trio, as I feel like they are the ones leading the discussion.
Fog, Choco, and Tim I'm pretty sure is town.
Unu, I think is town, because of his hesitation to lynch Ernie.

I think right now Inffy's the best lynch, but I wouldn't mind Alisha.

unvote
vote Inffy

• Haha

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I guess the only defense I have is that I think Alisha + Inffy + Shadow are the scum trio, as I feel like they are the ones leading the discussion.

unvote
vote Inffy
Exactly what I expected you to do ;)

Tell me this, why do you think fog is town? What do you think about the point I made earlier about the information he incorrectly recalled three times?

Also where did UNU hesitate to lynch Ernie?

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score

unvote
vote Inffy
Well done.

vote MoltenAshes

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I don't understand why Inffy is getting so much heat from pushing against Molten;

Lynching Molten has been my idea since late day 0 and throughout day 1, Inffy preferred TWG over Molten. If Inffy is scum and Molten is town, I don't think Inffy would have cared about which town would be lynched since we know TWG to be town posthumously. He redirected my push on Molten onto TWG, but he's okay with voting Molten today so it's not like he trying to manipulate the lynch yesterday,

Plus everyone has now taken their votes off of me, and put them onto Inffy since he's the one with all the attention right now. Fog and Molten make sense to me as a scum team trying to get one last mislynch.

ChocoFox if you are indeed the doctor, I admit to making an error in judgement and will please ask for you to vote Molten

• Thank You