Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
the people who say save er are the same ones that don't offer any useful suggestions on how to do so

i think you're retarded tbh
Funny how the majority of suggestions over the years that were accepted ended up failing due to either not being realistically conceivable or poor execution, so a lot of people are just satire about it now, maybe you’re just retarded? Who knows!

fantome

Reaction score
Funny how the majority of suggestions over the years that were accepted ended up failing due to either not being realistically conceivable or poor execution, so a lot of people are just satire about it now, maybe you’re just retarded? Who knows!
why do you still comment here if you think the community is dead

• Agree
Reactions: Notme and BanSwift

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
It amazes me that a few members in this community can't just have a conversation or actually talk about something constructive instead of arguing.

Also, if you replied to this thread about "omg ER has so much drama, i live for this tea" you are literally part of the problem, stop acting high and mighty like you aren't involved when you guys are quite literally enticing it by making some inane comments.

I'm closing this thread (a bit late) because of this, ya'll need to learn to actually talk to each other like human beings, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.