Class Suggestions/Bug Reports

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Justicar - not sure if this is intended or not(and in that case it would be bad design), but my max HP sometimes decreases when leveling up. For example I had 301 max HP when I was level 33, when I leveled up to 34 my max HP dropped down to 270.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay, so apparently Justicar's first ability, "Might" gives 30% of strenght as a bonus to light damage, this really doesn't fit in, as the other stats for Justicar is intelligence-based.

Also a bug ( I think) is that I cannot remove my first ability ("might").

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Okay, so apparently Justicar's first ability, "Might" gives 30% of strenght as a bonus to light damage, this really doesn't fit in, as the other stats for Justicar is intelligence-based.

Also a bug ( I think) is that I cannot remove my first ability ("might").
To piggyback off this, I think it would be neat if other classes had this sorta hybrid option for more diversity- though you’d need to make it more worth it to decide to go “off-build” such as rewarding it with higher precentages? Obviously it would need testing but think about say- AP vs AD Ezriel in League. Different playstyles and close to the same effectiveness.

Also, might is a passive and I believe has a point by default.

Reaction score
Deadeye on Hunter class constantly activates and inactivates the night vision causing really weird flashing effects, pls make work better.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Justicar's ability "Her Radiance" barely does any damage now.

+ Could we get information about how much HP each class gains from leveling up.

EDIT: Apparently that's what HP/MP Gain means

Last edited:

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Justicar's ability "Her Radiance" barely does any damage now.

+ Could we get information about how much HP each class gains from leveling up.
+ The healing update has to be reversed/redone as it makes support roles way worse. It nerfes support roles in two ways: A support role cannot kill a player because they can just heal up before the abilities refresh and it has made healing is so great it effectively makes healing abilities useless now.

Last edited:

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
- Class damage numbers are too high so I suggest either nerfing the numbers for all or buffing the hp and resist on armor on the server.

- Remove dual welding from the server. If it is bugged don't let people place in the
Warriors just do relatively much lower damage than ranged classes.
I guess their HP could be doubled or something.

As for dual wielding just block weapons from being able to put in offhand slot.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

KNBrisson

Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
- Remove dual welding from the server. If it is bugged don't let people place in the off hand slot.
Fun fact of the day, somewhere after dual wielding was added to Minecraft, bows were designed weirdly so that they don't function at all while the offhand is disabled, and I don't think we need to nerf ranged classes THAT hard.

Sour_Lemon

Reaction score
Suggestion to nerf/change the alchemist ultimate. It is very easy to hit at close range and does tons of damage. It feels like it hard counters warrior/melee classes since they need to get close to do damage.

Also, there is a glitch with your hp/stats./speed going up when you switch classes. I have died twice to people who experienced the glitch and it was frustrating.

Last edited:

KNBrisson

Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Nobody said I couldn't post in a suggestions based thread, right? Therefore, a class suggestion; Geomancer, the tanky mage.

Geomancer
+
High HP
+ Medium Melee-Range Damage
+ Heavy Target Control
- Medium to Long Cooldowns
- Low damage at Range

Passive: Terran Blade - Geomancers gain 35% of their Intelligence as a bonus to melee attacks with their sword.
Level 1: Stoneshaper - On right click, gain a charge of Stoneshaper* and set the ability on cooldown. Charges are kept until class is switched or after six seconds out of combat.
*Stoneshaper - Your weapon attacks briefly slow individuals and make them unable to jump. At level 5, charged attacks briefly silence the target.
Level 1: Boulder Toss - Throw a stone block towards the cursor, affected by gravity. Deal medium damage upon hitting an enemy, and low damage to anything with a (max 3) block radius. Amount of stones: 1/1/2/2/3
Level 5: Shifting Sands - Cast a short range cone AoE in front of yourself, briefly blinding any enemies struck.
Level 10: Iron Skin - Passively, you gain 3/5/10/15/20% resistance to incoming physical damage.
Level 20: Muddy Ground - Create a small area of effect at the location of the cursor (max. 20 blocks distance at level 5), enemies in this area when the spell is executed are unable to move at all for 1.2 seconds at level 5.
Level 30: Earthquake - Generate 1/2/3/4/5 seismic shocks around yourself within a five block radius, damaging and knocking up any player they strike.

This class idea just briefly popped in my head while I was spitballing mob ideas, and it could be an interesting counter to the excessive mobility of other classes, both current and future. (ie: Arcanist Blink, Acrobat Disengage, etc.) It can also provide an answer to ability heavy classes such as other mages and the Alchemist, while having defensive capabilities that offer an edge against the physical classes as well.
Obviously, I have no clue about class balance, but a suggestion is a suggestion nonetheless.

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Donor
Reaction score
Hunter:
Wilderness Training doesn't work, at all. Either remove it or fix it, it's a useless skill rn.

Arrows often bounce off while puncture is applied. Not sure if this a bug or intentional.

Tracking should be replaced with Serpent Sting, as hunter should at least more than 1 targetable skill.