C9++ signups - 13 Players

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Hi there,

It has been a while since the last mafia game, so here I am with a c9++ game. The first game of mafia I ever played happens to be a c9++ game hosted by Samlen back in 2017, so I've wanted to see one for a while now. C9++ is a 13 player semi-open setup. I'd highly suggest you read all of the details here.

Basically, I am going to randomly generate 7 number between 1 and 100, which will turn into a letter as described on the MafiaWiki. The roles in the setup will depend on the occurrence of the individual letters. The roles that could appear in the setup are:
Vaniller Townie - No abilities other than voting
1-shot Cop
Cop - Investigates a player each night to find out if they are town or anti-town
1-shot Doctor
Doctor - Can attempt to save a player each night from death
1-shot Vigilante
Vigilante - Can kill one player per night (town sided)
Innocent Child - Player revealed to be Town-sided by mod
Mason - Town-sided players with a night chat
1-shot Roleblocker
Roleblocker - Prevents a player from using their action each night (Can be town OR mafia!)
Goon - Has a night chat with other mafia members.
Godfather - Has a night chat with other mafia members, investigative immunity, and confirms the mafia kill each night.
Serial Killer - Third-party person who kills each night and wins if last one standing or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

In respect to Samlen's c9++ game most aspects are gonna be the same (if not all). The game will start on day 0. I'm planning on making the 'days' 7 days long and the nights 24/36 hours (or till all actions have been send in and I have time to resolve it right away). I'll be willing to extend the day deadlines if activity is decent but if you're late for your night action, it won't be sent in! You WILL have to reach a majority in order to lynch someone (The player with the most votes will NOT be lynched if the deadline hits, it will simply default to no-lynch).
Rules (just the usual Mafia rules)
1. Do not edit or delete posts.
2. Do not post or rate posts after you have died, or of you are not participating.
3. Do not use the "in a conversation" status against someone or take screenshots of PMs.
4. Do not quote your PM directly, and do not analyze PM mechanics (such as when your PM was sent). You may paraphrase your PM.
5. Do not lie to the incredible and amazing host.
6. Do not discuss the game outside of official threads and PMs.
7. Be respectful to other players.
8. Remain active in the game. If you know you are going to be inactive for a while, please let the host know. Significant inactivity carries the death penalty (or just being replaced, but either way, you're out).
9. Do not do anything that would be considered cheating.
10. No game-throwing.
11. Do not quit the game just because you don't like your role.
12. Do not use deceptive text such as small text or white text.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
[/BCOLOR]
Just include these three things when signing up!
Username:
Time Zone:
Are you a PRO player (like I am)?:

Current Player List
1. Alisha
2. ChocoFox
3. Fantome
4. Inffy
5. MoltenAshes
6. TWG
7. Unusual_Dood
8. Timdood3
9. Catgirl12466
10. Fog
11. Shadow_Hunter3
12. ernie138
13. Okx

Substitutes

If you got any questions about the setup, the roles or any other aspects of the mafia game, feel free to ask those questions in this thread.

if you are wondering how much i copypasted into this thread I'd have to say about 90%

Last edited:

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Shameless bump to force whoever's watching the subforum to consider signing up again + I have a question.

I'm planning on making the 'days' 7 days long and the nights 72 hours. I'll be willing to extend the day deadlines if activity is decent but if you're late for your night action, it won't be sent in!
Are nights held to a minimum of 72 hours or do they just end once everyone has something sent in?

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Username: Catgirl12466
Time Zone:
GMT -5
Are you a PRO player (like I am)?:
I have no earthly clue. Probably not.

So uh, hi. I have no idea what I'm doing. But I got nostalgic about mafia last week so heeeere I am.

Reactions: HKCaper and Alisha

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Shameless bump to force whoever's watching the subforum to consider signing up again + I have a question.

Are nights held to a minimum of 72 hours or do they just end once everyone has something sent in?
comment

Personally, I think 7 days might be too long a deadline for days, and a 3 day night period feels like a real activity killer
Alright fair. I could prob just cut down the night to 24/36 hours. If everyone has send in their night action on time I can always cut it short.

For the day, if activity drops I can also make the deadline sooner, ill keep it on a week for now but will prob change that depending on how day 0 goes.

Thrice

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
Username: ernie138
Time Zone: UTC+10
Are you a PRO player (like I am)?: i think so maybe probably possibly yeah

Reactions: ChocoFox

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
Username: Okx