Spaghetti Mafia - Game Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Wow I didn't really think about Alisha being a mafia at all. But reading back it, it's not too hard for me to imagine her being a mafia.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Wow I didn't really think about Alisha being a mafia at all. But reading back it, it's not too hard for me to imagine her being a mafia.
Could that sound any less authentic

Ender makes one post after asking me to give him more time - which, now you and Rune are conveniently ignoring that he didn't address any of the reasons why he's been found to be suspicious in the first place, he went on the attack;

- Didn't vote Choco at all Day 2 (Voted for him Day 1 but he said he didn't believe Choco to be in any genuine danger)
- Reiterated most of the points in the Day 2 Choco+Rune argument that I had already brought up earlier - I even pointed that out to him but he ignored me
- Is directing the town by positioning himself as the voice of reason that everyone looks to get confirmation from + hasn't actually impacted the game that much either
- Makes declarations to hide the lack of substance in his arguments - “alisha is obviously scum”

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Could that sound any less authentic

Ender makes one post after asking me to give him more time - which, now you and Rune are conveniently ignoring that he didn't address any of the reasons why he's been found to be suspicious in the first place, he went on the attack;

- Didn't vote Choco at all Day 2 (Voted for him Day 1 but he said he didn't believe Choco to be in any genuine danger)
- Reiterated most of the points in the Day 2 Choco+Rune argument that I had already brought up earlier - I even pointed that out to him but he ignored me
- Is directing the town by positioning himself as the voice of reason that everyone looks to get confirmation from + hasn't actually impacted the game that much either
- Makes declarations to hide the lack of substance in his arguments - “alisha is obviously scum”
Ahh I don't know. I realize when you look at anyone viewing them as a possible mafia they can look like one. (Or most people)

I'm also definitely not ruling out the possibility that you and Ender are both mafia...

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ahh I don't know. I realize when you look at anyone viewing them as a possible mafia they can look like one. (Or most people)

I'm also definitely not ruling out the possibility that you and Ender are both mafia...
I doubt it considering we both are fighting very loudly

I originally was thinking that Ender was town like I am, which is why I was reluctant to actually vote him. I went with Rune's suggestion because it will lead to a possible scum and we still have a mislynch - but I questioned the scum result a bit more because we just came off of Choco pretending to be cop and I was wary of Mafia trying the same tactic again.

I'm convinced Ender is scum now because of his abrupt turn against me - he claims he had been suspecting me all along when Rune brought up the guilty result, and didn't elaborate on why he said that. Then he refuses to engage with me in a discussion for a while, only choosing to accuse and vote me after having a chance to prepare his argument. That strikes me as very deceptive because he's not being organic. He calculated what he was going to say and prepared to lynch me, first by delaying the vote by asking me to withdraw temporarily. This is all according to his plan.

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
I doubt it considering we both are fighting very loudly

I originally was thinking that Ender was town like I am, which is why I was reluctant to actually vote him. I went with Rune's suggestion because it will lead to a possible scum and we still have a mislynch - but I questioned the scum result a bit more because we just came off of Choco pretending to be cop and I was wary of Mafia trying the same tactic again.

I'm convinced Ender is scum now because of his abrupt turn against me - he claims he had been suspecting me all along when Rune brought up the guilty result, and didn't elaborate on why he said that. Then he refuses to engage with me in a discussion for a while, only choosing to accuse and vote me after having a chance to prepare his argument. That strikes me as very deceptive because he's not being organic. He calculated what he was going to say and prepared to lynch me, first by delaying the vote by asking me to withdraw temporarily. This is all according to his plan.
Would you not fight loudly if you were both mafia?

You both seem rather suspicious to me tbh. You seemed to go along pretty easily with ender's request to remove your vote.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
You seemed to go along pretty easily with ender's request to remove your vote.
It was a reasonable request since somebody being lynched because of timezones or being busy for a couple hours isn't fair.

Until he turned it into an UNREASONABLE REQUEST by using that as one of his points against me in his carefully layed out response and admitting in his opening line that he was manipulating me. That is what convinced me that he really is scum.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Sorry guys. I'm not very good at hiding who I am, Rune is right, I mostly followed Choco because I didn't want to damage the traitors and I'm not exactly really great at lying.

I'm the Godfather. Why am I saying this? Because at this point townies can't do a thing about it, because they either lynch the hooker which is far more valuable than than lynching the Godfather and Godfather's only ability is to not be outted by the cop.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I'm not very good at hiding who I am, Rune is right, I mostly followed Choco because I didn't want to damage the traitors and I'm not exactly really great at lying.

I'm the Godfather. Why am I saying this? Because at this point townies can't do a thing about it, because they either lynch the hooker which is far more valuable than than lynching the Godfather and Godfather's only ability is to not be outted by the cop.
Are you memeing or are you actually gamethrowing

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
But yes I do claim Godfather
why would you come forward as godfather like why because that's not nearly as fun as scumhunting

Because at this point townies can't do a thing about it, because they either lynch the hooker which is far more valuable than than lynching the Godfather and Godfather's only ability is to not be outted by the cop.
or we could lynch you if you're actually being serious? Since you're now a 100% confirmed person to be anti-town if you're not just messing with us

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So how do you want to play this out because I'm at a complete loss

We all come together for the common good of lynching a mafia then resume our argument tomorrow?

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Sorry guys, I claim villager. I'm not actually god father, I did that to try to get some reads on people, here's what I think.

I think it's odd that Alisha says "why would you come forward as godfather like why because that's not nearly as fun as scumhunting," because a normal villager would say that it would make their lives easier, not.. less fun.

Now, Rune claimed that Alisha and Enderfive were guilty. I think he's lying. I don't think Enderfive is guilty and I think that Rune and Alisha are, and I think Rune is trying to claim that Enderfive is so that we'll go for him first, and through the night, we would lose two villagers, and then the hooker can role block another person, which I suspect is Alisha.

I also think that the true cop cannot say anything because Rune is the Godfather, so if the true cop said that Rune is a mafia, then the true cop would be lying and could possibly get an innocent villager, Rune, killed.

The way that Alisha and Rune converse and agree and almost set in stone who they should kill next makes me think that if one of them is mafia, the other is too. Roob seems to be doing whatever the crowd is doing and simply lynching the person who plainly says they're mafia.

Unvote

Vote Alisha

• Confusing
Reactions: Rune and Aqua

BetaPanda

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I claim villager. I'm not actually god father, I did that to try to get some reads on people, here's what I think.

I think it's odd that Alisha says "why would you come forward as godfather like why because that's not nearly as fun as scumhunting," because a normal villager would say that it would make their lives easier, not.. less fun.

Now, Rune claimed that Alisha and Enderfive were guilty. I think he's lying. I don't think Enderfive is guilty and I think that Rune and Alisha are, and I think Rune is trying to claim that Enderfive is so that we'll go for him first, and through the night, we would lose two villagers, and then the hooker can role block another person, which I suspect is Alisha.

I also think that the true cop cannot say anything because Rune is the Godfather, so if the true cop said that Rune is a mafia, then the true cop would be lying and could possibly get an innocent villager, Rune, killed.

The way that Alisha and Rune converse and agree and almost set in stone who they should kill next makes me think that if one of them is mafia, the other is too. Roob seems to be doing whatever the crowd is doing and simply lynching the person who plainly says they're mafia.

Unvote

Vote Alisha
I see what you did there, interesting bait um
I have to disagree that Alisha and Rune are teaming together, Rune decided to voted Alisha instead of Enderfive, so no i don’t think they’re teaming. The reason why they suddenly agreed to eachother because they seemd confused on your play?

• Agree
Reactions: TehBrian

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
I see what you did there, interesting bait um
I have to disagree that Alisha and Rune are teaming together, Rune decided to voted Alisha instead of Enderfive, so no i don’t think they’re teaming. The reason why they suddenly agreed to eachother because they seemd confused on your play?
Very interesting. Either way, I'm pretty sure Alisha is mafia.

I'm going to go to sleep, so I'll read all your replies tomorrow. See you!

• Love
Reactions: BetaPanda
Status
Not open for further replies.