Spaghetti Mafia - Game Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay rune blowing out of the water like a beautfiul phoenix. I'm gonna put a vote on enderfive due to Alisha being one of the first to vote choco yesterday and ender didn't.

vote enderfive

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Thanks, Rune. That was really informative. However, I am villager, and I'm not sure how I can prove it but I think I've been pretty helpful and honest throughout the entire game. I claimed Villager right at the beginning and I stand with that claim.

Reactions: BetaPanda

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
I have to go do something, I'll be back tonight. For now, I don't want to vote Rune since he seems to be the most sane and most open out of everyone, and least suspicious. Either way..

UNVOTE

Reactions: BetaPanda

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Enderfive: [1/5] Roobarb Pie

Not voting: [8] Alisha, Aqua, Betapanda, Duke, Enderfive, Rune, TehBrian and Unsual_Dood

5 votes are required for a no-lynch.
5 votes are required for a lynch.

Deadline in 86 hours!

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Rune who would you lynch first right now, me or alisha
Honestly, it's extremely difficult in who to pick. Both of you in my head have had some suspicious things going on, but I feel like you're the most suspicious as looking back; you never even voted for Choco but Alisha did.

Also Alisha, a tad clarification: I don't personally see the logic of why Mafia would bus their own teammate from the day start; that's way too detrimental for Mafia to even try as they could have gotten away with it if HK was the cop so why risk it. The more likely scenarios is that I'm telling the truth and that either you or Ender; or both are Mafia.

Imo, this is the discussion we should have; are they both telling the truth and who's lying or are both lying as they know that there's a townie with a guilty report shown and that it would prove the other Mafia to let them get away with whatever.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
so Alisha, a tad clarification: I don't personally see the logic of why Mafia would bus their own teammate from the day start; that's way too detrimental for Mafia to even try as they could have gotten away with it if HK was the cop so why risk it. The more likely scenarios is that I'm telling the truth and that either you or Ender; or both are Mafia.
That actually makes a lot of sense - ok I'll do it your way since we do have at least one mislynch remaining and this'll give a lot of information on who the guilty really are.

I'm still not 100% certain it wasn't a bus, but I'm in agreement that this is the best solution to nail a scum.

vote Enderfive

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I'm a villager
Now it's time to really mess up Mafia. I claim cop, there's a reason why I was so aggressive towards Choco yesterday and that was because of I was the cop and he CC'd me. I couldn't directly claim cop yesterday as I wanted another guilty report which I now got

Here are my reports:

N1: HKCaper - Not Guilty (and was killed by mafia so a waste sadly)
N2: Enderfive - Guilty
N3: Alisha - Guilty
That is very interesting. I'm just going to do a quick clarification as there seem to be some confusion around:

Only mafia hooker, traitor and miller (one uknown villager) will show up as guilty upon cop reports (also janitor, but was already killed)
All other roles, including godfather are shown as not guilty.

This means that there surely is one mafia among Ender and Alisha, possibly also 2, if Rune is speaking the truth. And I am right now almost convinced Rune is speaking the truth. First of all, not outing when Choco already was under so much pressure and was likely to be lynched, was the most natural move for a cop. Secondly, Rune was very sure Choco was lying. Yesterday I found this slightly suspicious, but him claiming cop today makes a lot of sense as he in fact would know Choco was lying.

Unless we get any reason to believe Rune is lying, I think we definately should lynch both Ender and Alisha. There is a decent possibilty there is a villager (miller) among them, but still we can't avoid this clear information. Despite this I still believe todays lynch is an important decision. There is a high chance of one of Ender and Alisha being hooker, and if we can eliminate that player we will allow Rune to get one more investigative report.

I can see that Ender already got some votes and to be honest I feel like Alisha is perhaps a better choice. I just feel like Choco was trying to put suspicion onto Ender by saying he got him town and Ender did also vote choco first day (before he switched last minute, I assume an attempt to avoid a no-lynch). However, I can put my vote on Ender if thats what town chooses to.
I'm not actually doctor. I was hoping through false claim that I could protect the doctor. I am in fact a villager.
I must say, I do find the action itself very suspicious as you could try to lure out doctor, or if very lucky try to get (pretty much) proven doctor as mafia, caused by HKCapers role being hidden. However, you now claiming you wasn't doctor after all kinda makes me townread you as I doubt, and in fact would be very suprised as well, if a mafia did a stunt like that.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Not really read it at all so don't bother lynching me, I'll die eventually.

But based on the results from yesterday

vote ender

pm me on discord if he claims anything other than villager and isn't cc'd
xoxo

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alisha pls unvote until i get my post out, it'll make you look more town and i get to speak my mind without fear of being hammered
Um, that's a weird request for you to make to me specifically but on the chance that you and I are both town I do want to hear what you have to say + yeah I don't want more people voting without reading (AQUA)

unvote

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Um, that's a weird request for you to make to me specifically but on the chance that you and I are both town I do want to hear what you have to say + yeah I don't want more people voting without reading (AQUA)

unvote
aqua was not gonna respond anyway and roob has no real reason to unvote
you were easiest to manipulate into unvoting because if you make yourself look town enough, you
1) have an easier time pushing the lynch onto me instead of yourself today
2) still have a chance to turn the town against rune on day 4
3) know all this and know that once i called you specifically out, not unvoting would have made you look scummish, because a townie would have no reason to leave me open to a maf hammer before i at least make my arguments (which of course begs the question of why you were in a rush to vote me in the first place with not even 24 hours having passed of a 96 hour day, when you were so cautious before, but i'll get to that)

anyway
i wanted to do a really long post with really long explanations and examples for every point etc but then i realised that it will get messy and i don't have the time or the patience for it right now, so i'm gonna keep it short

reasons why alisha is scum and i'm not:
- she says a lot of things that make her look townie on the surface but don't really contribute much (prime example is the posts in day 1 where she just tagged people)
- she was definitely less aggressive on choco during the first two days. i put pressure on choco on both days, whereas she was mostly on the fence regarding choco during both days. this is because she didn't really want to damage her team, but also didn't want to seem like she was protecting him too much (consider for example the fact that the only instance where she voted choco was when his death was basically certain at the end of day 2, whereas i wanted to lynch choco day 1 with no indication that he would be in any serious trouble)
- her response to rune's accusations has been much more mindful of the impact it has on herself when compared to mine. look at how she keeps the door open for accusing rune of falseclaiming cop. this is because she knows i will flip town and will need a way to discredit rune in order to have a fighting chance come day 4, so she plants the seeds of doubt now, even while playing along with him to push the town into a lylo with my death
- she's been veering on the side of caution with practically every vote so far, yet voted for me pretty quickly even while insinuating that there's a possibility that rune is playing us all

what you should do when i'm dead depends mostly on whether the doc is alive or not
- if hk wasn't the doc and they're still hiding among the villager claims, hide for a day or two and then out yourself once we have run out of guilty reports from rune. we don't want to lynch you by accident. everyone else, be mindful of anyone who claims doc, they could very easily be maf trying to give themselves a reason to live
- rune, i advise you investigate aqua. i think it's possible that the whole push on aqua on day 2 by choco was because he wanted to clear him through suspecting him, as he must've sensed that he was going to be lynched. it's something similar to what he probably wanted to do with declaring me to be town at the end of day 1, when he thought he was going to die. but since aqua has been so bloody inactive, it's impossible to get any sort of proper read on him, so investigate him.
- doc should obviously be on rune right now, if they're still alive

a quick list of general feelings about the living players:
- alisha is filthy scum, obviously
- slight townread on beta
- rune i'm choosing to trust right now. if he's lying then the whole game is fucked for the town anyhow so lul
- unu is the only one in the game right now that i'm basically certain is really town
- traitor is probably between aqua or roob imo
- remaining maf is probably between duke or tehbrian

if i'm not dead by tomorrow evening, maybe i can give more detailed reads on everybody​

• Haha
Reactions: Aqua

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
you were easiest to manipulate into unvoting
Excuse me sir that's blatant scum behavior to pick at the people most likely to steer a vote to the specific outcome you want

which of course begs the question of why you were in a rush to vote me in the first place with not even 24 hours having passed of a 96 hour day, when you were so cautious before, but i'll get to that
Didn't expect people to vote with no reasoning + I considered it a done deal at that point with what Rune previously said, so my vote stands as from my point of view either you or Rune is scum- this vote is easier for me to decide on than the vote for Choco because I'm one of the people being targeted - my alignment is the information I can be sure on.

QUOTE="Enderfive, post: 426222, member: 3210"]she was definitely less aggressive on choco during the first two days. i put pressure on choco on both days, whereas she was mostly on the fence regarding choco during both days. this is because she didn't really want to damage her team, but also didn't want to seem like she was protecting him too much (consider for example the fact that the only instance where she voted choco was when his death was basically certain at the end of day 2, whereas i wanted to lynch choco day 1 with no indication that he would be in any serious trouble)[/QUOTE]
You said you wanted to lynch him day 1 with no indication that he would be in serious trouble, which is exactly what you should be doing as scum to avoid looking too shifty

I gave valid reasons for delaying my vote at the time because at the time of the opening argument between Choco and Rune, not everyone had spoken yet, including you. I told people I considered myself an honorary vote for Choco + Rune's arguments weren't consistent at the time, and I followed through with my vote.

she's been veering on the side of caution with practically every vote so far, yet voted for me pretty quickly even while insinuating that there's a possibility that rune is playing us all
There is a possibility and you know it, but Rune himself convinced me otherwise - and this vote has put me in that position because I'm the one directly being accused - it's easier for me to be decisive when I have more information to work with. (My alignment being town)

Since you're becoming unusually antagonistic after kindly asking for more time - I'm putting my vote back on because you do not have the town's best interests at heart.

vote Enderfive

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I must say, I do find the action itself very suspicious as you could try to lure out doctor, or if very lucky try to get (pretty much) proven doctor as mafia, caused by HKCapers role being hidden. However, you now claiming you wasn't doctor after all kinda makes me townread you as I doubt, and in fact would be very suprised as well, if a mafia did a stunt like that.
My intentions were to ensure that the doctor was protected. My line of thought was that the doctor would be the first target of the mafia. This clearly backfired when I outed myself today.

I would reccommend, if the doctor is still alive, don't claim at this point now my facade is over. Maintain cover of villager.

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Honestly Alisha, my gut feelings were the reason why I picked you two;

You never really found Choco suspicious, and never really voted for him until the veryyy end when it was sure to be him. Its also irritating how you still found me suspicious when there was no logical reason in wanting to.

Idk but I trust Ender a tad more than you. You seem desperate to hammer Ender.

Sus list rn:

TehBrian - Basically followed Choco yesterday without even thinking for himself, probably traitor imo

Duke - Idk, but is probably town compared to Teh as he's sortaaa trying

Aqua - Way too quiet

Roob - Lied to us, but acted as bait for us so idm that much

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Honestly Alisha, my gut feelings were the reason why I picked you two;

You never really found Choco suspicious, and never really voted for him until the veryyy end when it was sure to be him. Its also irritating how you still found me suspicious when there was no logical reason in wanting to.

Idk but I trust Ender a tad more than you. You seem desperate to hammer Ender.

Sus list rn:

TehBrian - Basically followed Choco yesterday without even thinking for himself, probably traitor imo

Duke - Idk, but is probably town compared to Teh as he's sortaaa trying

Aqua - Way too quiet

Roob - Lied to us, but acted as bait for us so idm that much
Honestly, I don't find Roob scummy as his play benefited town. Outing himself like that is something mafia would do unless they were certain that Doc was gone through janitor and were sure that nobody who was doc was alive. Mafia wasted this opportunity through Choco claiming Cop so it makes me read Roob town far more after these events occurred

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Okay rune blowing out of the water like a beautfiul phoenix. I'm gonna put a vote on enderfive due to Alisha being one of the first to vote choco yesterday and ender didn't.

vote enderfive
She was one of the last to vote btw

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm gonna vote Alisha, as I really cannot trust you

VOTE Alisha

This also allows for more discussion than a early hammer if one of them are actually a villager at risk of being mislynched

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I did find him suspicious and I showed that throughout Day 2 because I was refuting a lot of what he was saying during the initial argument.

Rune, I also told everyone I was going to vote for Choco but I was holding off because not everyone had spoken at the time and I didn't want to leave a vote open to a hammer before we could get Roob's result. I followed through and voted Choco exactly like I said I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.