Spaghetti Mafia - Game Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Right, and I've pointed out the faults in your lies. You're obviously not telling the truth. Notice how Choco has died down the defensiveness when I pointed out that it's a fault of mafia to do so, trying to compensate for it.
Do me a favour - quote - quote where exactly you pointed out these lies of mine. The reason why I "died down" on defensiveness was because we obviously need Roob's claim to move from now on, and of course you take this silence of mine as a retreat and am pushing me as a result. Wonderful.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
[xtable=skin1|50x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=3x@} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td=10x@} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=3x@} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td=10x@} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=3x@} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td=10x@} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=3x@} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td=10x@} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=3x@} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td=10x@} {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Right, and I've pointed out the faults in your lies. You're obviously not telling the truth. Notice how Choco has died down the defensiveness when I pointed out that it's a fault of mafia to do so, trying to compensate for it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Here are some scenarios with results:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Roob visited you and Okx was watching[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Result: Okx's report would show Roob visiting you, but he's saying nobody visited you[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Roleblocker/hooker visited you while Okx was watching[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Result: Hooker would show on Watcher report, but Okx is saying nobody visited you[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nobody visited you but Okx was watching[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Result: Report is correlated[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Okx is lying:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Result: Reports are false[/BCOLOR]
Also I think another scenario is:

Both roleblocker and Roob visited but Okx was watching:
Result: Both would show on report

I'm pushing Choco hard as it makes no sense for Cop to claim that early, so it's quite obvious he's lying as theres no 3P/fool

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Hey guys I won't have internet for the next three days. So I wan't be able to play until the 6th... really sorry about that.

For now,

Vote Choco

Really hoping he isn't the real cop. Although the real cop hasn't claimed?

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
Oh okay, you're suspicious of Rune now.

I like it.

Also Roobarb Pie can you please claim who you healed last night I have this retarded Mafia wagon on my tail right now.
oh no i'm still voting you - i have you down as confirmed mafia, rune is just a little suspicious, that's all.

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
[xtable=skin1|50x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=3x@} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td=10x@} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=3x@} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td=10x@} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=3x@} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td=10x@} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=3x@} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td=10x@} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=3x@} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td=10x@} {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Right, and I've pointed out the faults in your lies. You're obviously not telling the truth. Notice how Choco has died down the defensiveness when I pointed out that it's a fault of mafia to do so, trying to compensate for it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Here are some scenarios with results:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Roob visited you and Okx was watching[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Result: Okx's report would show Roob visiting you, but he's saying nobody visited you[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Roleblocker/hooker visited you while Okx was watching[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Result: Hooker would show on Watcher report, but Okx is saying nobody visited you[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nobody visited you but Okx was watching[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Result: Report is correlated[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Okx is lying:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Result: Reports are false[/BCOLOR]
i mean thanks but you're not including the scenario i might be mafia

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
i mean thanks but you're not including the scenario i might be mafia
Scenario 4 and also:

People targeted Choco but you're lying
Result: you're lying about people targeting Choco

People targeted Choco but you targeted someone else and is lying about who you truly targeted
Result: Same as scenario above

Now, I trust you way more than Choco so I'm gonna trust Scenario 1,2,3 as being the most likely under Occam's razor

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
Scenario 4 and also:

Result: you're lying about people targeting Choco

People targeted Choco but you targeted someone else and is lying about who you truly targeted
Result: Same as scenario above

Now, I trust you way more than Choco so I'm gonna trust Scenario 1,2,3 as being the most likely under Occam's razor
i don't get it?

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
Result: i'm stupid

Result: i'm mafia

easy

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Aqua: [1/6] Chocofox

Chocofox: [4/6] Aqua, Duke, Okx, Rune

Not voting: [7] Alisha, Betapanda, Enderfive, Roobarb Pie, TehBrian and Unsual_Dood

6 votes are required for a no-lynch.
6 votes are required for a lynch.

Deadline in 93 hours and 30 minutes!

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm pushing Choco hard as it makes no sense for Cop to claim that early, so it's quite obvious he's lying as theres no 3P/fool
You're basing your reasoning off something which is less viable than what Roob could say at this point. It's so ridiculous I don't even know what to say of it.

Since you honestly haven't really pointed out my lies yet, I'll do you a favour by pointing out yours. Let's talk.

Contradiction #1
Riddle me this, why would Mafia role-block you instead of killing you. Either you're lying and that you're mafia OR mafia are stupid and killed a villager instead.

Also, it's quite logical that if the limit wasn't reached then it's a no-lynch; so this excuse makes no sense either.
First off, you start by saying that if a majority wasn't reached, a lynch would not go through. I went on and pointed this out:
Excuse me what. "Time limit wasn't reached then it's a no-lynch"???????

Can you read Weak's signup thread please.

READ. THIS:

[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}The days will last 96 hours, and the nights will last 36 hours. The setup will have a night start.

If a player hasn't sent in an action when the night ends, their target for the night will be randomized. If, during the day, two or more players have the same votecount on them, it will default to no lynch.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
If you think I'm fabricating this stuff up, then let me kindly redirect you here: https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/spaghetti-mafia-signups.21127/
I explained that it was because the signups thread was unclear and it said that the player with the most lynches would get lynched. I was not expecting it to include the no-lynch vote, which is why I claimed last minute to get the votes off me because I'm the cop. For your reference, Weak went on to clarify this too:

After my explanation, you went on to say this:

So you went on from saying that it's "common sense" that it would default to a no-lynch when it wouldn't, as pointed out in the signups threads.

Contradiction #2
Once I pointed out what you said, you immediately went on saying that it wouldn't work in my favour of defense, then went on to talk about how I was being "extremely defensive" without actually pointing out where I actually contradicted myself or lied.

To make it clear: "The player with the most votes is lynched", in this sense "No-lynch" counts as a player.
Because it's pretty default mechanics in EscRestart mafia games. Either having no-lynch having the most votes is automatically no lynch or not reaching the limit of lynch, and is therefore no-lynch. It's not a good strategy, it's common sense?
I don't this this works out in your favour of defence, as it's again common sense about the no-lynch mechanics. I thought I would try to word it to make it easier to point out that you messed up as a mafia and now you're being extremely defensive because you messed up.
Contradiction #3
You though you would submit a fake-report and be overtly defensive to try to get suspicion off you. This is a common mistake for Mafia, being put into a tough situation and then becoming too defensive to try to make up for it. Your case is textbook.
I would submit a fake report? I said right off the bat that I did not get a result from my investigation last night. I never submitted any report. Maybe my memory is failing me, or maybe I have amnesia.

Contradiction #4
I think my arguments makes sense, and me being aggressive is literally my usual playstyle; which you can check through previous games. All I can say is that whoever tried to bandwagon me yesterday are most certainly Mafia
You said you being aggressive is "literally (your) usual playstyle", and implicated us to check through previous games which you played in. I did that, and yeah, you are pretty aggressive, so I'll agree with that.

However, during Day 1, you kept quiet the entire time.

Contradiction #5
Okx claimed he saw nobody visiting me.
I claimed I was roleblocked.

After saying this, we should verify this with Rune right? Instead you say this:

Pretty sure it would say that the doc visited last night in reports so yeah, Roob probably didn't.
Right now the best course of action is to wait for Roob to actually claim.

• Agree
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Actually it's getting late where I am and I'm going to head off - it's tiring pointing out the continuous lies in your arguments but I'll just quote this.

We need to know who Roob saved.

One of these two things happened today, causing Comp (vig) and Shadow (villager) dead:

1. Mafia killed Comp (vig)
Comp (vig) killed Shadow (villager)

Mafia killed x
Roob saved x
Comp(vig) killed Shadow (bomb) -> bomb detonated, killing Comp

If possibility 2. happened then whoever Roob saved is 100% town
This is a Mafia wagon the Mafia is trying to use on me to get me, as the Town cop, lynched. If you have the decency to not obfuscate this, I would prefer it people read the suggestions which are actually pointed out here.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry some of the quotes messed up there in my post - the formatting here is really terrible and if people want me to make a repost please let me know.

I have no way of defending myself when I'm sleeping so I'm begging the Town not to be so gullible to a Mafia wagon that's playing out here.

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
Actually it's getting late where I am and I'm going to head off - it's tiring pointing out the continuous lies in your arguments but I'll just quote this.

This is a Mafia wagon the Mafia is trying to use on me to get me, as the Town cop, lynched. If you have the decency to not obfuscate this, I would prefer it people read the suggestions which are actually pointed out here.
what i thought we were waiting for roob to claim

anyway, you should be going after me since i'm the one who's directly contradicting what you're saying, not rune.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what i thought we were waiting for roob to claim

anyway, you should be going after me since i'm the one who's directly contradicting what you're saying, not rune.
Actually, yeah, well said. I didn't go after you before because Aqua still had one vote. But since Brian apparently did not vote him, I'll change it.

unvote
vote Okx

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
You're basing your reasoning off something which is less viable than what Roob could say at this point. It's so ridiculous I don't even know what to say of it.

Since you honestly haven't really pointed out my lies yet, I'll do you a favour by pointing out yours. Let's talk.

Contradiction #1

First off, you start by saying that if a majority wasn't reached, a lynch would not go through. I went on and pointed this out:

I explained that it was because the signups thread was unclear and it said that the player with the most lynches would get lynched. I was not expecting it to include the no-lynch vote, which is why I claimed last minute to get the votes off me because I'm the cop. For your reference, Weak went on to clarify this too:

After my explanation, you went on to say this:

So you went on from saying that it's "common sense" that it would default to a no-lynch when it wouldn't, as pointed out in the signups threads.

Contradiction #2
Once I pointed out what you said, you immediately went on saying that it wouldn't work in my favour of defense, then went on to talk about how I was being "extremely defensive" without actually pointing out where I actually contradicted myself or lied.

Contradiction #3

I would submit a fake report? I said right off the bat that I did not get a result from my investigation last night. I never submitted any report. Maybe my memory is failing me, or maybe I have amnesia.

Contradiction #4

You said you being aggressive is "literally (your) usual playstyle", and implicated us to check through previous games which you played in. I did that, and yeah, you are pretty aggressive, so I'll agree with that.

However, during Day 1, you kept quiet the entire time.

Contradiction #5
Okx claimed he saw nobody visiting me.
I claimed I was roleblocked.

After saying this, we should verify this with Rune right? Instead you say this:

Right now the best course of action is to wait for Roob to actually claim.
Contradiction 1 isn't a contradiction, it's me stating that it's common sense that no-lynch works that way; and that there is usually two systems at play when it comes to EscRestart mafia. In the signup sheet, it states that if there's two players with the same vote count, then no-lynch occurs but it doesn't state that no-lynch works like that because it's a common sense rule which you COULD HAVE CLARIFIED IN GAME BY ASKING THE HOST

Contradiction 2 is you trying to split off contradiction 1 into two separate contradictions, when it's basically you repeating it. In fact, '2' was me stating that a common mistake with inexperienced mafia is to become too defensive to try to make up for the fact that they have messed up in some sort of way or to remove suspicion. Therefore, they do the opposite and bring on more suspicion. You were a textbook example as the instant day 2 started, you tried to make up for the mistake and as I continued to pressure you; you were not able to calm down with the over-defensiveness. Instead you became silent to stop yourself making more mistakes

Contradiction 3 is you submitting a fake report because you're not the actual report. Let's look at this closely. Okx is saying you were not roleblocked as the roleblocker didn't visit you last night (hooker). Therefore you were not roleblocked according to Okx. If you didn't go for a report, you would have said so but you didn't. So therefore you would have either guilty or not guilty report and not a report as you stated. These conflict with each other

Contradiction 4 is not really a contradiction, as you yourself admit that my playstyle is consistent. So instead you have used my silence on the first part of Day 1 as proof, when I was still more active than some people.

Contradiction 5 again isn't a contradiction:

Either Okx is telling the truth and you're lying OR you're telling the truth and that Okx is lying. Also, if Roob did save you; he would have had to visit you. Therefore Roob wouldn't have saved you if both were telling the truth and therefore you are lying or:

Okx is lying
Roob is lying

Now, I trust Okx way more than you as his report backs up my logic. It's up to Roob now and I'm hoping he proves you wrong; like Okx and I did :)

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
So Roob can do three things:

Support my case, in which we can vote Choco.
Neutral, in which we can vote choco I guess?
Or not support my case, in which case both Roob and Choco are mafia. Even if I get voted, we still know two mafia.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I want to hear from Roob on who he protected

Also at this point I'm considering myself a vote for Choco in spirit, I don't want to vote yet since it leaves it open for a hammer, and I want everyone to speak so we don't miss any vital information

I still don't trust Rune though

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I feel so left out. I've not been targeted yet. Wait, that's a good thing ^-^ I'm so gonna die next round xD
Brian - please vote Okx for now. Your vote on Aqua didn't count because you unvoted in the next post by bolding those characters.

We need to wait for Roob to claim.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
uh excuse me what the fuck is going on

why are people being complete fucking sheep suddenly

why has the real cop not claimed if choco is lying

why are we voting for an un-cc'd cop claim within the first twelve hours of a day phase when everyone haven't even talked yet

for that matter, why on earth did we nolynch yesterday

i have so many questions

Status
Not open for further replies.