The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I feel like nobody is being active anymore, and that makes me sad. I would say that Erik, Pink & Possibly Shadow are Mafia RN, I know we have mis-lynched a few times now and it is getting riskier to mis-lynch but then again our chances of a mis-lynch are decreasing as the power levels are almost even. We just need to vote to make sure that a kill goes through and that we arent just sitting ducks!! COME ON PEOPLE!

• Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I feel like nobody is being active anymore, and that makes me sad. I would say that Erik, Pink & Possibly Shadow are Mafia RN, I know we have mis-lynched a few times now and it is getting riskier to mis-lynch but then again our chances of a mis-lynch are decreasing as the power levels are almost even. We just need to vote to make sure that a kill goes through and that we arent just sitting ducks!! COME ON PEOPLE!
I agree but I would very much prefer if Moog claimed first. I felt like he was one of the active people, but had stayed completly silent since we started massclaiming, and I must say I do find this a little suspicious. I would also like Dess to claim fully and myself to claim as well, before we choose who to lynch.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Look people, if you're pushing for a massclaim then claim first. Pushing for others to claim before you did just because someone put you at the bottom of an arbitrary list makes you seem pretty damn susp. If I read one more person say "I'm not claiming until [insert name here] claims." I will vote for your lynching.

• Agree
Reactions: Fog and Dess

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I mean there isn't much left to my role tbh. I'm not going to claim my name just yet but as I said I do have/had the prank ability. As I said I have used it on pink and erik which would reinforce why erik was not heard last night.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I'm more willing for a Pink lynch over Shadow atm. Pink because of what has been discussed earlier on about somehow having two traits

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I mean there isn't much left to my role tbh. I'm not going to claim my name just yet but as I said I do have/had the prank ability. As I said I have used it on pink and erik which would reinforce why erik was not heard last night.
Little to no danger to massclaim with the arelic out of the game. So just massclaim.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not going to vote unless we get a claim from unusual.
Not voting is possibly one of the stupidest moves at this stage of the game. If we don't even attempt to kill a mafia member then we are pretty much screwed as they get a free kill, and currently the Town/Maf death ratio is not even!

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I want to wait for Moog and unu to claim, it's only making me trust them less the longer this is going. However, I will vote for pink if and when they claim, assuming that they have legitimate ones.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Not voting is possibly one of the stupidest moves at this stage of the game. If we don't even attempt to kill a mafia member then we are pretty much screwed as they get a free kill, and currently the Town/Maf death ratio is not even!
Well the longer they wait the more susp I'll be getting about both moog and unu. If neither of them respond I'll be voting for the lynching of one of them.

• Agree
Reactions: Dess and HKCaper

erik5456

Reaction score
I'm not going to vote unless we get a claim from unusual.
Look people, if you're pushing for a massclaim then claim first. Pushing for others to claim before you did just because someone put you at the bottom of an arbitrary list makes you seem pretty damn susp. If I read one more person say "I'm not claiming until [insert name here] claims." I will vote for your lynching.
Isn't this hella hypocritical lol?
I still don't fully understand why I'm suspicious but ok.
Pink lynch is fine with me cuz ascetic+insane makes no sense whatsoever.
Moog and Unu plox claim
Vote Pinl

• Sad
Reactions: Roobarb Pie
Status
Not open for further replies.