The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok, so after reading a bit more about the traits and powers. Should we be worried that the Mafia is attempting to ignite us all? I know not everything could be used but I'm pretty sure there might be somebody out there dousing us all in gasoline ready to strike the match and watch us all burn... After reading through aswell I think I can eliminate the idea of the "Granny" and "Bus Driver", there is a power that will transfer actions from the targeted player onto themselves, however, this would still have resulted in a kill. I, however, believe it is most likely that the player who was targeted last night has the 'Hide' ability and therefore any actions against them were nullified, therefore I think there could be an SK in the game... who I am vibing as Hip...

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Now let's talk about Unu's 'specific' evidence, which is just pulling at straws.
- You got both Aqua and Notty lynched, both who flipped town
Which were a majority, and had proper backing and reason for my logic provided. It wasn't done randomly. In fact, you literally voted for Notty yourself yesterday.
Rune's definition of "proper backing and reason for my logic provided":

Rune you willing to vote aqua with us?
yeah sure

vote aqua
And regardless, a vote on a town member is in nearly all situations a mafia favourable action. As I have said before in this game I always look back at lynches to see who voted them, and when certain players keep the pattern on voting town I would say it is fair and square to be suspicious of them. While this hasn't been the decisive on your read, it has certainly made an important impact of it.

Me voting Notty is a suspicious action as well but it is the entirety that is most important.
- The interest in lynching you have been extremly low, including that Infected (the mafia jailed) town read you.
Because people don't find me as suspicious as other people, and that the most vocal person when it comes to me being suspicious is you. And when we look at Inf town reading me, he also town read you and town read most people:

(...) Let's look at Inf's 'town list' since you think it's substantial evidence and if we look; Shadow is also town in Inf's eyes. (...)
This is a cheap explanation, as the reason for it being so few suspecting you, could be because many of those who could, are mafias not wanting to vote their mafia buddy. Mafias are always trying to put suspicion on/redirect suspicion on town people, as well as save their mafia buddies. I have many times mentioned you, tried to get more people to be aware of you, later vote on you, but it has been completly dead (except for Notty, but she was town so that doesn't matter). Normally this is a good indication of when I should keep my eyes open. If many were to vote you quickly, I had probably been town reading you (like I do with Pink and Comp due to those reasons). The most recognisable situation from this game is when I called you out for inactivity and voted you and there was no attraction at all for doing so. However, when Infected, the mafia jailer, did the same attempt on comp, he quickly gained many to support him (and comp almost got lynched).

I also think it is funny you bring up that screenshot as it shows how contradictory what you are saying it was, was to how it actually was. You say he was town reading me, which originally was correct. However, as we can see in the picture he was beginning to get doubtfull, and wasn't that town reading me nevertheless - if he lived longer, I wouldn't be suprised if he were to scum read me.

Infected town reading you was an example, the point was that in generally has been nothing but 0 support for lynching you. And that is especially interesting considering what I mentioned above.
- Shadow has claimed to role blocked you tonight and there was no mafia kill tonight. The doctor is already dead, so unlikely someone got saved + mafia already had a Jailer so unlikely they got another.
Righttt, I just don't consider that as proof.

A) I don't have any night action anymore so the role block doesn't apply
B) Occam's razor: Mafia could have just not done a nightkill because the town is literally doing the job for them/winning for them or the other reason is that Shadow is just lying. Let's look at Inf's 'town list' since you think it's substantial evidence and if we look; Shadow is also town in Inf's eyes. Shadow could easily be mafia and could have planned this out with Mafia to make me look suspicious.
C) The night kill failed due to the Protect power, which negates any lethal on them or Hide which makes them protect themselves from lethal attacks, and all powers used against them for the night will automatically fail.

There's a multitude of other reasons apart from it failing, so I'm curious who has Protect or Hide as it could be the most likely reason IMO.
I am not sure what you put in the word 'proof' then. Not sure if it is possible to get any closer to proofs then to be honest, except a clear cop report.

A) You could be lying about your role. It would still be your word against Shadows, meaning we should still lynch between you and him.

B) Mafia could have 'nokilled' yes, but if they did they are just helping us. In that case, they will just give us time to lynch more suspects, while letting our PRs survie.

Shadow could be lying yes, and this is the reason why I believe we should lynch between you and Shadow.

C) I actually went in the signup thread and checked and a kill can be only be stopped by the powers block, jail, guard, protect and hide.

Block - This is what we believe have stopped mafias kill as our blocker is still alive.
Jail - Another jailer seems very unlikely.
Guard - Another body guard seeems very unlikely
Protect - A third role with save abilities seems unlikely.
Hide - A role with hide abilities doesn't seem very unlikely, and if someone has this power AND used their action last night they should claim right now. Hiders can save themselves, and with the mafia blocker is dead, there is nothing preventing them from claiming.

Without a hider claim, I think it in 100% certainty is a mafia between Rune and Shadow, and I would by far believe Shadow over Rune.

Excluding the specific evidences mentioned above you have been inactive (...)
A) I was quite active during Inf vs Notty, as I felt more confident on who I found suspicious.
(...) not explained some of your votes (...)
B) I explained my votes, again look at Inf vs Notty and see my reasoning on why I found Notty suspicious
(...) made a claim which doesn't in my opinion correspond your nighttargets (...)
C) Makes no sense, literally what I got report wise was what I got and is valid. I felt that Kill and Jail would be important power roles to check as if we check Kill, we can judge all other PID/RID/TID ratio by commonality. Kill is only given to one role, so the SK most likely has it imo so it means that either: Town has a role who has PID/RID/TID and are not revealing that they have it, that Mafia have PID/RID/TID as the rest of their pool of abilities and have been unsuccessful in gaining another kill. And I checked Jail as I thought that Inf was inno, so it would be good to check him and see if he was lying about being a jailer. If I was mafia, why would I bother to check Jail when I could say bullshit about there being x PID/RID/TID powers in the game etc to make myself look less sus?
A) In general you have been very inactive (the only exception might be late day 1), doesn't even need to argue about that

B) You explained the Notty vote, but that was the only one.

C) Your night actions were as Mooglie said, completly useless. The information you supposedly got from your role was info we already had, and it did in no way prove you. Basically your supposed night actions did nothing except making yourself more suspicious.

"If I was mafia, why would I bother to check Jail when I could say bullshit about there being x PID/RID/TID powers in the game etc to make myself look less sus?"

Because if there wasn't we would easily figure out so by there not being enough night kills.

Why would mafia have both a power inspect and power census? It shows that I'm not lying about my powers as why would mafia have both which we agree is the case with Mafia when it comes to protection.
We don't know if you are telling the truth about having Power census. You have provided us no new info and any mafia player could have claimed what you said, so why should we believe you are town?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't sure what you said here so I'll try to take my take on it. Imo, it's really likely that SK has Kill because he's been hitting it perfectly so far and if it was TID/RID/PID which is like really difficult to do as you need 60% or more; I doubt it would be proccing this much.

Lets think for a sec:

Arsonist is ruled out as it was Notty who had the role. So who has poison and Kill? Poison could make sense as Day 1 had no kills and then it started Day 2 and Day 3. And who has Kill, is that applying to Mafia's ability to kill or is there someone else with the Kill power. Who is it? Is it a gun which is being labelled as Kill?
what
only rid needs 60% or more (of someone's name)
pid and tid are guaranteed if you know that player's powers or traits
theoretically the only 2 SK kills were night 2 (inf, who had claimed jail power) and night 3 (matty, who had claimed power inspect) and so i highly think the SK has a PID kill, lining up with there being no extra kill n1 since it would be a complete guess as there were no d0 claims (other than aqua)
yes i agree that its very unlikely for anyone else to have arsonist abilities
theres no guarantee poison is in the game?
and what do you even mean 'is that applying to the mafias ability to kill' yes it is it says this in the signup thread, what do you mean a gun being labelled as kill do you see any guns in this setup

i think that everyone else has spoken (other than pink?), and last time i used my 'rune is being too suspicious he surely cant be mafia' logic I WAS WRONG and so with that + shadows roleblock i shall place my

vote Rune

G

Guest35486

CHOO CHOO LYNCH TRAIN

VOTE RUNE
see this is so susp u just kinda come in and vote whoever's being lynched at the time or try to start lynches

i get that rune's being weird but he kind of does this every game so im a bit apprehensive in voting him (like he misread his role in a previous game and p much caused him to die) but im not entirely crossing him out as law yet

• Thank You
Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
see this is so susp u just kinda come in and vote whoever's being lynched at the time or try to start lynches

i get that rune's being weird but he kind of does this every game so im a bit apprehensive in voting him (like he misread his role in a previous game and p much caused him to die) but im not entirely crossing him out as law yet
Do you not find it suspicious that the mafias had no nightkill tonight, and Shadow claimed to have blocked Rune?

G

Guest35486

Do you not find it suspicious that the mafias had no nightkill tonight, and Shadow claimed to have blocked Rune?
that's true

but also i find shadow more susp than rune since all he does is vote and unvote

tho he's also new

: (

im very undecided esp after all the mislynches we've had

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Thursday October 11th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Rune - 8 (Arelic, hipmeow, HKCaper, Mooglie, Roobarb Pie, Shadow_Hunter3, TheWeakGuy48_, Unusual_Dood) (Sacrificed)

Stand by for result, wow that was very quick!

• Haha
Reactions: Rune

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

For once, the cult came to a very quick majority vote on their next sacrifice. Rune was grabbed and thrown upon the altar.

Since he was really edgy, he said some really colorful insults to everyone as they prepared the sacrificial dagger. His insults didn't let up as the blood slowly drained from him, and by the time he fell silent, everyone felt a lot better even though they kinda sorta got the wrong person sacrificed.

Rune was sacrificed. He was the Edgy Teenager.
Cult aligned.
• Traits: None
• Powers: 2x Power Census

It is now Night 4.

If you have a power you wish to use, send your action or inaction in by your preferred mode of communication.

Remaining Players
Arelic
Dess
erik5456
Fog
hipmeow
HKCaper
lizthehedgehog
Mooglie
PinkUnicornz
Roobarb Pie
Shadow_Hunter3
TheWeakGuy48_
Unusual_Dood

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

It was a bloodbath. Two bodies were found, and neither of them gave much confidence to the remaining cult members. Less than half of the original group remained, and making the right choice has become more important than ever.

hipmeow was killed. He was the Obsessive Organizer.
Cult aligned.
• Traits: Speech Compulsion [Twice during the game, make three statements about organizing or making lists during a single day to earn a 1x Trait Census power. If someone acknowledges your speech compulsion accurately, you fail for the day. If you acknowledge your speech compulsion in any way, you forfeit all future rewards.]
• Powers: None

TheWeakGuy48_ was killed. He was the Paranoid Stalker.
Cult aligned.
• Traits: None
• Powers: Track

——

A small notebook was discovered shortly thereafter; it was filled with gruesome images of Arelic covered in blood and looking very proud of herself.

“Hi it's me! I had such a good time torturing you people, but now I must move onto bigger and better places. Ciao!

Arelic has accomplished her win condition and left the game. She is the Crazed Torturer.
Third Party.
• Traits: Lucky 1
• Powers: PID Kill
• Win Condition: Nightkill 3 players.

It is now Day 4.

• With 10 players remaining, it takes 6 votes to sacrifice, or 5 votes to no sacrifice.
• Tentative Deadline: Sunday October 14th, 10:00PM UTC. If a majority is not reached by the deadline, the option with the highest number of votes will be followed.

Remaining Players
Dess
erik5456
Fog
HKCaper
lizthehedgehog
Mooglie
PinkUnicornz
Roobarb Pie
Shadow_Hunter3
Unusual_Dood

• Haha
Reactions: Duffie

erik5456

Reaction score
Well we seem to be in a very dire situation. Why exactly was Runes lynch so rushed? Like I'll admit there was some suspicion but there was barely 2 pages of discussion before he was hammered. The one person I'm gonna put suspicion on the Arelic mentioned as well is Roob since the one thing they contributed to lynching rune is literally just that lynch train post

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, I mean I already claimed so I am glad Arelic didn't kill me, however, I can imagine her sitting there taking notes on the game and trying to work out who is who.

I do, however, believe that Claire has helped the town, as TWG was another player who had suspicion surrounding them and I believe the Mafia would have tried to keep him alive so they could use him as a scapegoat.

I was at work yesterday when people went off on the Rune Lynch Bus, however I would like to hear from Unusual_Dood and Mooglie as to why you started the wagon and what caused you to suspect him. I also have high suspicions on Roobarb Pie as he just jumped into the vote too easily and I feel his 'carefree/optimistic' style of playing the game right now just seems a little off PLUS he tried to call out TWG who is now proven.

Vote Roob

• Sad
Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I also have high suspicions on Roobarb Pie as he just jumped into the vote too easily and I feel his 'carefree/optimistic' style of playing the game right now just seems a little off PLUS he tried to call out TWG who is now proven.

Vote Roob
I understand where your suspicion comes from. I genuinely thought that twg was scummy. I thought he was lying when he said I hadn't visited anyone. It's likely that unusual's theory that he was role blocked that night is correct.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I was at work yesterday when people went off on the Rune Lynch Bus, however I would like to hear from Unusual_Dood and Mooglie as to why you started the wagon and what caused you to suspect him.
his posts made literally 0 sense but in a suspicious way
im still 100% convinced he lied about not seeing hips posts to make himself seem more innocent
+ shadow literally blocked him and there was 0 kill what was i meant to think when noone had anything different to bring to the table (i did wait until everyone (but pink iirc) made a post!!)
+ his results literally told us nothing that we didnt already know so it could have very easily been a fake claim
+ im pretty sure he had buddied with inf a bit during d1
+ what do you mean i started the bandwagon shadow was literally the 2nd vote not me you little liar + every other vote quickly followed after me so you might as well consider us as one!

my top suspicion is still hk i JUST HAVE A BAD FEELING ever since d0 and its not going away

my only hesitation with roob is that there was literally 0 reason to claim when he did and trying to invalidate twg seemed sort of pointless at that point BUT i did also say this about matty and he ended up being mafia so what do i know

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
his posts made literally 0 sense but in a suspicious way
im still 100% convinced he lied about not seeing hips posts to make himself seem more innocent
+ shadow literally blocked him and there was 0 kill what was i meant to think when noone had anything different to bring to the table (i did wait until everyone (but pink iirc) made a post!!)
+ his results literally told us nothing that we didnt already know so it could have very easily been a fake claim
+ im pretty sure he had buddied with inf a bit during d1
+ what do you mean i started the bandwagon shadow was literally the 2nd vote not me you little liar + every other vote quickly followed after me so you might as well consider us as one!

my top suspicion is still hk i JUST HAVE A BAD FEELING ever since d0 and its not going away

my only hesitation with roob is that there was literally 0 reason to claim when he did and trying to invalidate twg seemed sort of pointless at that point BUT i did also say this about matty and he ended up being mafia so what do i know
I mean I see that you had like a reason behind voting Rune, I just wanted to clarify what it was I'm not saying I'm sus of you. Hence why I voted Roob as he joined the Wagon with no like reasoning apart from bandwagoning and potentially getting an easy kill.

Also I don't know if i missed it but has it been CONFIRMED that Shadow is a blocker or did he just claim to add suspicion to an already suspicious looking Rune?

Status
Not open for further replies.