Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Also, we should vote erik or fog for the sole reason of: "I dont want to re learn who is playing and having players jump in/out in the middle of a game and having play styles change is both unfair and bullshit"

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, we should vote erik or fog for the sole reason of: "I dont want to re learn who is playing and having players jump in/out in the middle of a game and having play styles change is both unfair and bullshit"
I'm very sorry that you would have to re-learn who is playing and re-adjust to my playstyle compared to the 59 posts Duffie has made this game out of 2876. I know it may be hard to deal with all that change, but I'm sure in 57 more posts you may have a handle on my play style <3

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
not so funny now. anyway my vibes <o> were right about inffy being LAW and right about notty being CULT (tbf I did also say it was likely notty was 3rd party). I will probably look into some people a bit more again and share some more vibes. I'd like to start by saying I find Arelic and Hip to be acting differently from what I'd expect from them (also yesterday), but I am not sure yet what that makes them (cult/law/3rd).

two people have shared result
with this out there, maybe its worth to look into the speech compulsions also (since that was hips thing from yesterday). also, if there is

vote inf... well shit, I had no other plans for today.

When all else fails blame Claire
Arelic did you kill inf? Do you have a killing role? Do you have an alibi for your whereabouts during last nights chicken sacrifice? Are you wearing underwear?
well matty seems to be hiding behind some funny message, but why would he ask arelic specifically if she has a killing role? he does have the power check doesnt he? did you perhaps check arelic last night?

ANYWAY, even though matty was correct about inffy, lets not forget inffy was LAW, and his jailing seemed like a town sided power (even though flavorwise that might have been law). what i mean is that matty could have just shared this to both make him and inffy appear town. Tbf this would have been a bold move, cc's being a thing and all, and the fact he would have to keep the act going, but it would still be nice to consider this till he is confirmed by another person (even then he could be law, but still).

(side note: am i the only one confused why duffie and omni left? they seemed to be decently active and all)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Vote Runemen
i was wondering why you would vote Rune, so i did a quick check at his posts.

Ok, you’re lying Notty and it’s really easy now to prove why
Read me recent post kthnx
No, lynching you right now would be way more effective to town as we won’t have you mislead like you’ve done in previous games. You’re accusing me of knowing nothing especially since I’ve played games with you and I know how you tick. Here’s a simple checklist for everyone showing how she’s scum/3p
okay besides him being wrong about both notty and inffy (tbf a lot others as well), his posts come off as very 'cocky' in a sense. kinda makes me vibe him as LAW a tad so im not too opposed to your vote, but id still like to know your reason unu.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
i was wondering why you would vote Rune, so i did a quick check at his posts.

okay besides him being wrong about both notty and inffy (tbf a lot others as well), his posts come off as very 'cocky' in a sense. kinda makes me vibe him as LAW a tad so im not too opposed to your vote, but id still like to know your reason unu.
Same reasons as day 1 + he voted Notty

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
mafia arent going to kill a vanilla townie are they so i said a little lie, but for real now i got no more powers
:thinking: why would mafia make you a target if you had trait census
i 86% dont believe you and think you forgot your claim yesterday
it would make sense why you had utmost faith in inf + have been active even if you were mafia since inf was your buddy
im onto you hipMEOW

Reactions: HKCaper

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also Fog erik5456 Mooglie TheWeakGuy48_ @everyone else, please just all claim, checking people one by one is so tedious
Well, to be honest I'm pretty much a vanilla townie. Duffie used my ability N1 on Inffy to remove his traits. I mean I don't know how proven this is but because I have the loud trait im pretty sure you would have been notified that Duffie carried out the action.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I'm not changing my vote from inf today, im very confident he is maf. Willing to bet my own life on it tbh.
ah okay ye so 77thShad was so confident inffy was mafia cus he was a doctor, and inffy being cult jailer would have been insane with a doc, a fancy bg, and a blocker already cult.

Im betting this is why law killed him, someone prob caught onto it.

hipmeow

Reaction score
it would make sense why you had utmost faith in inf + have been active even if you were mafia since inf was your buddy
im onto you hipMEOW
if you really want i can explain further but that requires outing my trait (yesterday i technically DID have one trait census but i just gained another)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
mafia arent going to kill a vanilla townie are they so i said a little lie
if you really want i can explain further but that requires outing my trait (yesterday i technically DID have one trait census but i just gained another)
can you stop LYING youre lucky there arent people that abide by lynch all liars policies here!
and uh i mean i can only think of speech compulsion doing this but maybe dont out it incase of TID killers + admitting you have speech compulsion wait thats impossible brb im going to look at the trait list
----
ok im back and tbh theres 2 traits that could have done it so dont out which one incase there is a TID killer but im not sure i believe you since it seems slightly weird to have trait census be the focus of these traits but i also think its weird to have 2 doctors so what do i know and i have admittedly townread you for ages hmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.