Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo

Reaction score
forums cut off my post. damn draft system

checked out halo last night cause I wasn't sure about them, but they returned as compromised account. don't trust that result.

Sadly, I can't use the double vote more than once per game, so I'm gonna go ahead and

Vote Mask
Wait what.

1. Disguiser is dead how is this possible.
2. I have been consistent in my writing this entire game. I can point things out if need be.

Eitherway, this is very odd. Did not see this coming.

Mask

Reaction score
Anything is possible and you were in no way confirmed.
Considering I was the big public enemy Blush was trying to paint prior to thinking jumping in the spotlight, plus the fact that my role has been pretty much proven by constant accurate results PLUS the fact that all but one of my votes have been spot on

really should confirm my innocence

where as Yum, the guy who has been handing out items with no evidence of this other than the weirdly scummy recipients confirmation, in a game with a disguiser role, is semi-clear

oh ok

Thinking

Reaction score
Wait what.

1. Disguiser is dead how is this possible.
2. I have been consistent in my writing this entire game. I can point things out if need be.

Eitherway, this is very odd. Did not see this coming.
yeah tl;dr this confirms my genius 200 IQ theory of accounts being jacked by mafia

also supports my theory that watcher is mafia

i am very smart

Halo

Reaction score
where as Yum, the guy who has been handing out items with no evidence of this other than the weirdly scummy recipients confirmation, in a game with a disguiser role, is semi-clear
Wait what? I said it was semi-clear he was mafia. Hence I did not feel the need to check it. There was on the other hand some debate about you. Also do not pretend you are a pro player. I too can play that card. My votes have been 100% on point so far.

Mask

Reaction score
^
that was a reaction image with the caption Amateur Hour but the image hasn't worked :(

oh dear

Yum

Reaction score
Day 5
  • Joy, the Balancer, has died.
    • Balancer: Each night, the Balancer may target two players and receive one of the following two outcomes: yes if both have a night action or both do not, or no if only one of the two has a night action.
  • There are 9 players alive.
  • It takes 5 to lynch a player.
  • It takes 5 to no-lynch.
  • You may not abstain from voting.
joy only claimed to check one player per night though

turned out to be a parity role. weird

Halo

Reaction score
Anyway I agree with :Angry: that a :Hearts: lynch is the way to go. I do advice to keep an eye out for :Thinking:, since either he has gone mad or he is scum.

vote Hearts

Mask

Reaction score
Wait what? I said it was semi-clear he was mafia. Hence I did not feel the need to check it. There was on the other hand some debate about you. Also do not pretend you are a pro player. I too can play that card. My votes have been 100% on point so far.
and I have not once accused you of anything but?

However, I really wish you had visited sob or hearts who are both scummy but have no hard evidence to back up said scumminess

Halo

Reaction score
joy only claimed to check one player per night though

turned out to be a parity role. weird
What have you got to say for yourself considering how last day ended?

Mask

Reaction score
uhhhhhh I do support a heart lynch but at the same time I definitely want to find out why Sob was visiting angry and if this has any connection to Joy's death.

Did Sob claim? Icr

Halo

Reaction score
and I have not once accused you of anything but?

However, I really wish you had visited sob or hearts who are both scummy but have no hard evidence to back up said scumminess
:Hearts: and :Angry: have basically the same claim. What more do you need. I chose you, since I felt it would be useful to known for sure if you were town or not.

Yum

Reaction score
also thanks for the 100, yum, I thought you were out of items though

confirmed item giver???
yeah that was me
i actually gave joy the truth poison thing, but it was supposed to kill them if they lied. find it funny they tried to use it on blush to clear them.

it is odd they didn't claim their role correctly, though

Mask

Reaction score
Thinking is acting weird and I'm getting pretty susp tbh

Could be the 300 IQ play of disguise as someone else and then push a lynch on your main in order to appear innocent then confuse the town by pushing lynches on non-mafia players but who knows

Yum

Reaction score
Thinking is acting weird and I'm getting pretty susp tbh

Could be the 300 IQ play of disguise as someone else and then push a lynch on your main in order to appear innocent then confuse the town by pushing lynches on non-mafia players but who knows
honestly what does this mean

Mask

Reaction score
yeah that was me
i actually gave joy the truth poison thing, but it was supposed to kill them if they lied. find it funny they tried to use it on blush to clear them.

it is odd they didn't claim their role correctly, though
you do realize blush lied therefore clearly he didn't use the truth poison?

Although I suspect Joy w as a certain unpredictable player I doubt they would do something as stupid as lie to town while being a townie themselves.

How do we know the gun is real, for all we know Yum could easily be a whispering role and is just spreading lies in the form of fake items.

Thinking

Reaction score
Anyway I agree with :Angry: that a :Hearts: lynch is the way to go. I do advice to keep an eye out for :Thinking:, since either he has gone mad or he is scum.

vote Hearts
can you not do the stupid colon emoji thing? it looks just as dumb as Angry's random caps

Thinking

Reaction score
How do we know the gun is real, for all we know Yum could easily be a whispering role and is just spreading lies in the form of fake items.
how else did shades kill eyeroll

Mask

Reaction score
we don't know shades killed eyeroll, shades could have easily been disguised.
Wait nevermind, this would involve both sahdes and eyeroll dying N1 which is unlikely

hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.