Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo

Reaction score
Want to also remind (yes I am tunnelvisioning hard on :Yum:, but I have been all game so why stop now) that whenever I questioned him he turned it back on me. He also tried to discredit in advance me when I claimed Sponge and it was clear I could take the Cop role.

Thinking

Reaction score
Lets not forget that :Yum: (perhaps with :Thinking: tbf) 'lead' the lynch on both :Shades: (wait even though he would have known :Shades: was telling the truth if you believe the item stuff) and :Weary:. And then he also turned to lynch on :Hearts: back onto :Unamused:. :Yum: is definitely no angel this game.

ps Not sure if :Yum: ever explained why he did vote :Shades: if he 'gave' the gun to :Shades: so if he did pardon me.
He thought shades was maf for shooting but his actions were still weird considering he could have cleared up confusion D1 and D2 by claiming item giver

Also even though I was antagonistic to shades D1 I didn't actually vote him until after he admitted to lying about being a vigilante

Thinking

Reaction score
Want to also remind (yes I am tunnelvisioning hard on :Yum:, but I have been all game so why stop now) that whenever I questioned him he turned it back on me. He also tried to discredit in advance me when I claimed Sponge and it was clear I could take the Cop role.
After being on the receiving end of that for today as well I share your suspicions on Yum

Mask

Reaction score
After being on the receiving end of that for today as well I share your suspicions on Yum
yum is proven by shades tho

unless your theory on sockpuppets is right i cannot see him being mafia

Winking

Reaction score
that’s it
hammer time

anyone want to say anything else before i do it?

Thinking

Reaction score
yum is proven by shades tho

unless your theory on sockpuppets is right i cannot see him being mafia
That's why I'm not voting Yum since something doesn't add up there, but I can't deny the weird, common thread between them, Joy, and Blush.

Also it's not like my Blush suspicions came out of left field, I told them straight out D3 they were my second suspicion

• Agree
Reactions: Mask

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Night 5
  • Blush, the Disguiser, has been lynched.
    • Disguiser: Each night, the Disguiser may target one player. If that player is killed during the night, the Disguiser takes control of their account.
  • There are 10 players alive.
  • If you wish to utilise your night action, please submit it to me via Discord.
    • You may not self-target.
    • There will be no system message detailing the success or failure of a night action, unless your particular night action calls for the receipt of specific information when day starts.

• Winner
Reactions: Mask and Halo

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 5
  • Joy, the Balancer, has died.
    • Balancer: Each night, the Balancer may target two players and receive one of the following two outcomes: yes if both have a night action or both do not, or no if only one of the two has a night action.
  • There are 9 players alive.
  • It takes 5 to lynch a player.
  • It takes 5 to no-lynch.
  • You may not abstain from voting.

Mask

Reaction score
Sup!

Now that the disguiser is out of the game I no longer feel the need to pretend to be an illiterate Norwegian so I'm just gonna flip flop between my normal colloquialisms and dialect and my broken English, because... why not?

Anyway my report for the night was that, after watching the lovely Angry he was visited by none other than the unfortunately deceased and his aptly named counter part Sob, which is what we'll all be doing since after losing such an integral and useful member of our lovely mafia town ='(

Angry would you kindly let us know who you visited this night (I assume thinking again, but you never know)?

Angry

Reaction score
I've pretty much locked :thinking: and :winking: in as TOWN in my own mind, and I know that :hearts: is either lying about their ROLE or is MAFIA, because I very much doubt there'd be two of the exact same ROLE in the game, not counting Villagers.

vote Hearts

• Agree
Reactions: Halo

Angry

Reaction score
Angry would you kindly let us know who you visited this night (I assume thinking again, but you never know)?
I VISITED :winking:.

Also, this paragraph:
Anyway my report for the night was that, after watching the lovely Angry he was visited by none other than the unfortunately deceased and his aptly named counter part Sob, which is what we'll all be doing since after losing such an integral and useful member of our lovely mafia town ='(
confuses me, because :sob: is very much ALIVE and I'm not sure whose counterpart you consider them to be.

Mask

Reaction score
I VISITED :winking:.

Also, this paragraph:

confuses me, because :sob: is very much ALIVE and I'm not sure whose counterpart you consider them to be.
Joy is the deceased and sob is aptly named because we're sad joy is dead, cmon man I put like a good 10 seconds into that paragraph...

Angry

Reaction score
Joy is the deceased and sob is aptly named because we're sad joy is dead, cmon man I put like a good 10 seconds into that paragraph...
Ah, thank you. That clears up the confusion.

Halo

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why mafia killed :Joy:, while it seemed obvious :Joy: was mafia after last day?

Anyway, I got some useful info seeing as I am now a cop.

Mask is innocent. (I considerd inspecting :Yum:, but after yesterday I felt it was semi-clear he was mafia)

Halo

Reaction score
With :Joy: dead and town I am thinking (ha) at least :Yum: and :Hearts: are mafia. Not sure about the other(s) though.

Mask

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why mafia killed :Joy:, while it seemed obvious :Joy: was mafia after last day?

Anyway, I got some useful info seeing as I am now a cop.

Mask is innocent. (I considerd inspecting :Yum:, but after yesterday I felt it was semi-clear he was mafia)
Honestly if you still thought I was mafia after yesterday's lynch I have no words :|

Thinking

Reaction score
forums cut off my post. damn draft system

checked out halo last night cause I wasn't sure about them, but they returned as compromised account. don't trust that result.

Sadly, I can't use the double vote more than once per game, so I'm gonna go ahead and

Vote Mask

Halo

Reaction score
Also, not sure why and if relevant, but :Yum: rated the following post of mine (winner) . I got a screenshot in case he deletes it.
Hold your horses. I agree on :Hearts:, but I am not sure about :Mask:. I could see a tracker and a watcher being in the setup.

My vibes on mafia are through the roof on :Blush:, :Hearts:, and :Yum:. However, we will have to see what happend with that item of :Yum:. If he has not given it to someone trustworthy or has not given it, I am calling very large suspicion on him. I would go as far as say he played the biggest (or one of) role in all three town lynches.

Status
Not open for further replies.