Not open for further replies.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Night 1

Welcome to Emoji Mafia.
  • There are 16 players alive.
  • If you wish to utilise your night action, please submit it to me via Discord.
    • You may not self-target.
    • There will be no system message detailing the success or failure of a night action, unless your particular night action calls for the receipt of specific information when day starts.

Thinking

Reaction score
Blush your statement appears to be a very nice attempt at dissolving the tension at the very beginning of the game with a joke referring to the incredibly minimal flavor of the game to set a more passive tone to make it easier for people to post and do all of those actions they usually do

gg nerds

Blush

Reaction score
Blush your statement appears to be a very nice attempt at dissolving the tension at the very beginning of the game with a joke referring to the incredibly minimal flavor of the game to set a more passive tone to make it easier for people to post and do all of those actions they usually do

gg nerds
t-thanks...

you nerd

Shades

Reaction score
Oh shit. We might have caught a maf.
I killed Eyeroll as Vigilante, which means Mafia's kill didn't go through.

Obviously we have a doc, blocker, or both for the town. If town has Roleblocker then they should claim their target last night, and if they turn out not maf then doc has a confirmed inno.

Thinking

Reaction score
getting all down to business I see, let me think about that for a moment...

oh wait the obvious question just came to me

why on earth would you fire N1?

Shades

Reaction score
Because I can? Chance of hitting mafia > chance of hitting town PR, so I thought it was worth the risk. Only ended up hitting a villager anyway, so it turned out fine.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've had some questions about Disguiser, so I'll clarify: Disguiser works in exactly the same way as EpicMafia's does. Player A (Disguiser) successfully disguising as Player B (Role X) will result in the following death message:
  • Player A, the Role X, has died.
Following this, the Disguiser will continue the game using Player B's account until they die or disguise out.

Thinking

Reaction score
too apply what priz said to whatever the fuck shades is doing

in EM the guiser dies and takes someone's account, now appearing as them

congrats you've managed to look very very dangerous in two posts

Shades

Reaction score
too apply what priz said to whatever the fuck shades is doing

in EM the guiser dies and takes someone's account, now appearing as them

congrats you've managed to look very very dangerous in two posts
Thanks. But if that were the case, and it isn't, then the only deceased is a villager regardless, so town isn't really in a rough spot just yet.

Weary

Reaction score
I am confused about what Shades has said. Should the Roleblocker reveal themselves??

Thinking

Reaction score
no dont claim yet shades isnt trustworthy

shades claimed to be a vigilante and shot eyeroll, but the disguiser kills themselves and takes control of an account. eyeroll could have been disguiser and took over shade's account and wants to out a town roleblocker if possible

also why even claim d1

Shades

Reaction score
I claimed because only my kill went through, jeez

Yum

Reaction score
Shades is looking real suspicious, I think we should at least wait for Roleblocker to claim if his story is true

Thinking

Reaction score
heres what bothers me the most about shades

shades claims d1 to try to lynch whoever roleblocker targeted
however once a lynch happens, disguiser is free next night to kill their account and swap to someone else

shades could be guiser trying to identify a roleblocker to account steal, as they dont have to face the consequences of being wrong if we mislynch. and seriously a vigilante shooting someone n1 is dangerously antitown to begin with

here's a brilliant flowchart:
guiser steals 1 account
stolen account tries to out roleblocker
we lynch roleblocker's target
guiser steals roleblocker's account

Joy

Reaction score
Oh shit. We might have caught a maf.
I killed Eyeroll as Vigilante, which means Mafia's kill didn't go through.

Obviously we have a doc, blocker, or both for the town. If town has Roleblocker then they should claim their target last night, and if they turn out not maf then doc has a confirmed inno.
why would you claim day one?

which type of vigilante are you?

Reaction score
Chance of hitting mafia > chance of hitting town PR, so I thought it was worth the risk. Only ended up hitting a villager anyway, so it turned out fine.
Hm

weird that you claim the risk was worth it with no indicator of what roles were in the game. If you are the vig, are you planning on shooting every night?

idk yet if roleblocker claiming is the best play right now. if the concern is you being the disguiser, surely the safest play is to just lynch you and then have roleblocker claim the next day if you do turn out to be vig?

hypothetical statement though, not a suggestion for what to do

Shades

Reaction score
See, if I was disguiser, this would be borderline idiotic as I'm painting a big target on myself, and we don't actually know what town power roles exist. So if no blocker claimed, I'd be good as dead.

Shades

Reaction score
See, if I was disguiser, this would be borderline idiotic as I'm painting a big target on myself, and we don't actually know what town power roles exist. So if no blocker claimed, I'd be good as dead.
Or it could be a lucky doc save in which case I'd like to know if blocker exists

Status
Not open for further replies.