Survival SMP Questmaster: We Need You!

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Credits to Arelic for the graphic as always

Hello again!​

The SMP team is looking for a Quest Master to join our team. We have established the baseline lore for the server, and now we need somebody to help us with making intricate and fun quest lines! The plugin that we will use is a custom plugin (made by Nottycat) that fits what we want for our quests. General Minecraft coding knowledge would be helpful but not required; all you really need to do is write out the quest lines and also write what each quests rewards and requirements are. You’ll also have to write the NPC dialogue for quests.

If you want to write just a few quests for the server, and are not interested in having the main responsibility, that is fine! You could choose just one location if that interests you, expand the lore on that, and write the NPCs and quests as you wish. We want—and need—all the help we can with Quests, NPCs and Lore, in that order.

If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please contact Danni122112 on either Discord or on the forums, or Jolt if you do not like Danni. We look forward to having you join us!

Thanks,
SMP Team

Last edited:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I'd normally be interested in doing a thing for this, but I currently have my own project to be working on, and I want to get it finished ASAP. I so badly want to request to make a dungeon for the SMP, but assuming I even got green light on that, I'd probably be swimming in the creation 5 other dungeons for my own project by the time I could begin work on it.

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Petition to make Velzerat's story into a quest.
Not if the Army of Darkness has anything to say abo- oh, well I guess I'm the only active member of that army now, huh? And that being a stretch, since Comp told me that my maps won't be evaluated until activity jump starts itself, ironically killing what little activity remained for us as a whole.

• Disagree
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Not if the Army of Darkness has anything to say abo- oh, well I guess I'm the only active member of that army now, huh? And that being a stretch, since Comp told me that my maps won't be evaluated until activity jump starts itself, ironically killing what little activity remained for us as a whole.
I think he meant other story - one much naughtier.

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
NPC: I need help making a cake for the Duke's Birthday, only I don't have the ingredients required. Could you help me?

Player: Yes, what do you need?

NPC: I need eggs, milk and flour; ordinary ingredients won't do however. I need large eggs, milk from a prized cow and flour. Return to me once you have the required items.

Player: I'll get right to it.

Player goes to cow pen: milks the prized cow.
Player goes to chicken farm: finds a large egg.
Player goes to Farm: gathers wheat.

Player returns to NPC with the ingredients.

Thank you, I am very grateful. Please, take these ingredients. I have no need for them.

Recieve: Pumpkin, Melon, Potato, Carrot, Beetroot.

Runescape Quests are so meme.

Last edited: