The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
In response to Alphy’s belief that my death and Digi’s recruitment will lead to the end of the gane due to people winning one way or another; a) that is exactly what i meant by the game becomes boring and b) I asked Inffy, and the game doesn’t end until either town or mafia win, and the cult win only happens when the game ends.
Strange. My new cult win condition is noted to be my primary one, but my faction win is now a secondary win condition. If my knowledge of English is correct, I'd rather go for the cult win instead of the faction win since it's been hopeless for any faction besides town to win since two days ago, at the rate the masons grew. In hindsight I guess I wouldn't have lynched HK, but when the only other option was me...

Psuedo Vote Count Because I Missed Doing These
Faliara
- 3 (Alpha102, Enderfive, Faliara)

5 votes for a lynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount

Faliara - Alpha102, Enderfive, Faliara, Later_Gator, Ooglie101 (5/5)

The dwindling group pushes Faliara to the stage. A noose is put round her neck, and she's pushed off. She swings in the air, kicks, her chest heaves, and her hand reaches into her pocket...

She pulls out a gun and, with her last breathe, aims at Alpha102 and pulls the trigger. She hangs still, lifeless, and Alpha's body is thrown to the ground, a wound in her stomach, her eyes wide, her breathe caught, blood spewing from her mouth. She twitches and gasps as the others crowd round her, and, after a moment of agony, her eyes lay still.

The group gather the ID cards of the two fallen group members.

You are a Vanilla Townie until death. Upon death, you may send a target via this PM who you will shoot.

As well as participating in a night chat with other mafia members, you have investigative immunity. You also have the final say on the Mafia night kill.

Your memory becomes a little clearer...

With so many dead, the small group look at another, wondering which of them they might never see again after tonight.

The lights go off.

It is now Night 7. Night ends in 48 hours.

• Sad
Reactions: digi and Alisha

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The lights flicker on. And flicker off. And flicker on again, weakly.

Water drips slowly from somewhere in the ceiling.

The room creaks. It is getting old.

The group turn to face the horrifying sight of Later_Gator's intestines wrapped around his neck, sitting in a pool of thick, lumpy blood, his eyes closed, his face frozen in a dreamy tranquillity. A soft, dainty little lullaby of music notes tiptoes across the room. An ID card rests in his hand...

Suddenly, a ferocious roar of thunder bellows through the room. Later_Gator's eyes open, glowing a brilliantly bright, blinding yellow light. The room shakes and shudders, dust falls from the roof. Later_Gator's mouth opens slightly. And then a bolt of lightning strikes down next to Later_Gator's body, and his eyes close once again.

A scorch mark is left beside Later_Gator's hand from where the bolt hit, and on the scorch mark, a second ID card lies there, edges black, slightly burning, tiny little flames flickering into death, a whiff of smoke rising into the air. Both ID cards, one still hot, are read.

An ID card is taken from Later_Gator's hand.

Every night, you may choose to visit one player. If you were to die before the next night that players role would be revealed to everybody.

The small group of people look to one another.

So many have died.

So little remain.

The room creaks again.

It is now Day 7. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch and 3 to no-lynch.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
vote Digi

I win!
First and foremost I would like to thank my fans. If it wasn't for the support and love you've shown me throughout the years, I would not have made it here. Thank you. To Alpha's harebrained scheme - oh mah gahd, that was the best. REPLACEMENTDUO4LYFE!
#someonekillooglie *hesontome *thisgameisrigged *ooglieishacking *erikisinsane *ohnoescaffdied *ooglieismyenemy *<3alpha​

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Digitalmez takes one final look at the players before her. She sighs but then realises that its not the winning that matters, its the taking part that counts! How wholesome...

But then again, she knows she has achieved her Primary win condition so happily takes the noose attaches it round her neck and proceeds to moonwalk off the stage, flinging her ID to the hosts as she falls.

You feel your memory clearing...

As well as being included in the mafia night chat at night you may investigate a player to learn of their role.

The Hosts look at the remaining 4 players " Ooglie101 , Enderfive , 77thShad , erik5456 Congratulations you have successfully survived the game, you may now leave and return to your life outside of the internet... that is if you actually have one" With that the stage rises to reveal a staircase leading up out of the killing chamber, together you walk up the stairs, Ender leading his cult to what he hopes will be a brighter future...

Last edited:

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
10:21AM Backwater Diner - FADE IN

Digitalmez, CaffeinatedKitty , and Alpha102 sit in a small booth, enjoying one last cheap meal together. Faking their deaths was not easy and cost them all of their reserve money, but it was worth it. All three know there's no way they would ever return to their life of crime...not after what was almost done to them. No, because of what they became a part of, they have no choice but to turn over a new leaf and get honest jobs. All three people know it's the last time they'll ever meet in person, but they'll keep in touch online, having awkward small talk every few years about how much fun it was killing those people. The group exit the diner in a single file, knowing they're still connected by one string of fate...

LONG LIVE THE MASONS

FADE OUT

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
GAME OVER - MASONS WIN
ALL TOWN SIDED PLAYERS HAVE ACHIEVED A SECONDARY WIN
Non Mason Mafia & 3P... I have nothing for you
I just want to take a moment to say a massive thank you to everybody who played the game, I know it got kinda mixed reviews but I enjoyed it and the drama it created. I would also like to take a moment to thank my somewhat useful co-host Infected_alien8_ for helping me to host the game and to copy and paste information I needed into discord.

As is tradition in some mafia games Inf and I have a few awards to give out sooooooooo

COMPLETIONIST (Achieved 100% of your win conditions): Enderfive Ooglie101 erik5456 Later_Gator 77thShad

I'LL TAKE IT (Achieved one win condition): Alpha102 CaffeinatedKitty Digitalmez

FIRST BLOOD (Got killed first): Unusual_Dood

ANGEL OF DEATH (Every Player successfully recruited into her cult died soon after) FreakyCupcake

3RD TIMES A CHARM (Only received a report on the 3rd attempt): Ooglie101

BREATH OF ASLAN ALPHA (Breathed life into the dying game): Alpha102

PARTY AT MINE (Had 4 players use their ability on you in one night): 77thShad

DOWN TO THE WIRE (Swapped vote in the last 10 seconds and lynched a member of the Mafia):mad:Later_Gator

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER (Visited both cult leaders in the first 2 days): erik5456

RE-INFCARTNATED (Continued Inf's Fence legacy in outing members of the Mafia): HKCaper

NERD (Found Rune's hidden message): Arelic

BIOHAZARD (Initiated the cancer mechanic of lynch the active players): Dess ...to be fair it almost worked

As I have already said to some people this game was basically my way of saying goodbye to the ER Mafia community in both the hosting and participating capacity! I've had fun whilst I participated and I just thought it would be nice to remember some of the great games, hosts and players who have played over the years I hope everybody had atleast a little fun, even if it was just through abusing me in dead chat.

Love you all
~ Fog <3

P.S. Have these

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thank you Fog for hosting, personally I had a ton of fun watching and I know a lot of people had a ton of fun playing as well, I think you did an incredible job and your art was 10/10

So here's a final award

Amazing Host (was an amazing host): Fog <3

Thanks for making this interesting to watch everyone, hope you all had fun!!!

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
UPDATE: 1000 YEARS AFTER THE GAME ENDED

A group of archaeologists arrive at the site of this killing game any trace of the game has been erased except a random car parked in the back of the room. The archaeologists proceed to examine the car, pop open the boot to reveal the skeleton of Roobarb Pie , his arms and legs still bound, a gag around his mouth. " Ahhhh so thats where he went " a crusty whisper echos throughout the cavern...